• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Ended up using more MSN in the end, but I was on ICQ for awhile.

How the mighty have fallen...

Now it's just Skype, which is more or less MSN messenger anyways.

Sober

I don't use Skype despite the fact that it migrated all my hotmail contacts. I feel like over time people just used facebook instead. Now I'm just old and I email my friends instead.

Sober

man fuckin asian avenue, that was some primo generic asian shit back in the day.

pretty sure there was an italian copy of AA as well. can't remember what it was called though.

Azih

I had an ICQ. Really low number too. One day I logged in and it just didn't work. I went to the website and I found out it got hacked and disabled as my account had a "Damn Islamist" comment on it. 2001 man.

A/S/L?

Quick

Banned
man fuckin asian avenue, that was some primo generic asian shit back in the day.

pretty sure there was an italian copy of AA as well. can't remember what it was called though.

There were a few. I remember Black Planet being almost a thing.

AA too strong though. Even my non-Asian friends signed up for it.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I used ICQ and AIM primarily. I even stuck it out with AIM until the mid-2000s because it was the only messaging application my mom would use. I had MSN and Yahoo! Messenger accounts as well though and actually met a few girls through Yahoo! Haha. Used Meebo for a while as well, which was basically just a way to log into my half dozen messenger accounts at once.

IRC was heavily used back in the day as well, for the ZZT community and DorksNet. Google Talk is pretty much the only one I use these days for personal use and Skype for work.

Why belllll whyyyy

Why must your ISP go down?

Yeeeep, massive outage, but appears to be back up for most now. It was quick at least.

Azih

A lot of people have moved over to Whatsapp, Viber, Snapchat type things for chat. And Twitter, Instagram, Facebook type social media.

I'm really bad at social media.

Azih

So heads up guys. The people I work with seem kinda desperate for someone to hire for trading floor IT support. Looking for extensive Unix/Linux and SQL skills. It's on the trading floor if Gordon Gecko type of stuff appeals to you.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
So heads up guys. The people I work with seem kinda desperate for someone to hire for trading floor IT support. Looking for extensive Unix/Linux and SQL skills. It's on the trading floor if Gordon Gecko type of stuff appeals to you.
:(
I wish I could apply to this...

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

I have no IT skills. :(

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Thornhill's own Andrew Wiggins named Rookie of the Year!

5 more seasons to go until he comes home. :3

Wiggins going against the NBA star norm and choosing to play in a cold weather city. Does this mean he's #TeamWinter if he signs with the Raptors?

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Feels good to finish your tax return on April 30th

svJuqjF.jpg

ahdurian

just got back home from being admitted to the hospital again...that makes 4 times in the past 5 weeks now
i hate my health/luck
my left arm is now so swollen its double the size of my right arm
so glad i have strong painkillers

zroid

Banned
just got back home from being admitted to the hospital again...that makes 4 times in the past 5 weeks now
i hate my health/luck

goddamn, again??

mr.rager

i hate my health/luck

Thank God for free* healthcare. Hang in there bruh.

ahdurian

I feel like this happened last year too

:( that sucks, get well soon man

goddamn, again??

Thank God for free* healthcare. Hang in there bruh.

thanks bruhs

and yeah, again.
i had a check-up for the aneurysm in my arm they removed last thursday.
doctor noticed there was some built up pressure/blood inside the wound, which he thought was causing me so much pain
so he kept me overnight to cut it open again to drain it
there is less pressure now, since my fingers can move (almost) perfectly again, but because he had to open a wound that was just recently open, it's double the pain basically

explodet

ANOTHER marathon? There was a 10K run two weeks ago!
How many times do these people need to run?

Union Station is closing this weekend, not to mention the Gardiner's shutting down.

Might be better to just hibernate this weekend.

Top Bottom