• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
ANOTHER marathon? There was a 10K run two weeks ago!
How many times do these people need to run?

Union Station is closing this weekend, not to mention the Gardiner's shutting down.

Might be better to just hibernate this weekend.
Speaking of marathons...shamelessly stolen from Reddit

UGg5MWH.png

Mhee123

Neo Member
ANOTHER marathon? There was a 10K run two weeks ago!
How many times do these people need to run?

Union Station is closing this weekend, not to mention the Gardiner's shutting down.

Might be better to just hibernate this weekend.

Another 10K?!? Thanks for the warning. I like to compare those marathons to natural disasters when crossing the Mighty Downtown of T.O.

ahdurian

Aw, man don't remind me... I totally lost my chance there.

don't worry. i missed me change on a PSTV also so we're both out of luck

Maybe try the B/S/T thread.
just started lurking on there (and put one up myself), and quite a variety of things there

Roto13

No subway service to Union Station because I don't know why, but I'm just going to blame the TTC because if there's a problem with service, there's a 99% chance it's their fault.

Sch1sm

No subway service to Union Station because I don't know why, but I'm just going to blame the TTC because if there's a problem with service, there's a 99% chance it's their fault.

There's no service problem this time. Station upgrades.

Quadratic

The subway was closed at Union because of the the station renovations which have been a huge mess. Hopefully the results will be worth it. It was a much needed upgrade. That subway platform was super dangerous at rush hour with all the commuters.

yyzjohn

Banned
Any #teamwinters complaining about the weather this weekend? It's gorgeous outside, shorts and T-shirt weather how can anyone not love this???

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Any #teamwinters complaining about the weather this weekend? It's gorgeous outside, shorts and T-shirt weather how can anyone not love this???
Kuro has confused the argument completely. #teamwinter isn't anti nice weather, it's team cold is better than hot and fucking humid.

Gorgeous outside. FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
You're not allowed to be happy until it's over 35º + humidity you crazy son of a bitch.

zroid

Banned
I went out in shorts and tshirt

it was glorious

would've worn sandals too but they're still in the basement and I didn't feel like getting them

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Kuro has confused the argument completely. #teamwinter isn't anti nice weather, it's team cold is better than hot and fucking humid.

You're not allowed to be happy until it's over 35º + humidity you crazy son of a bitch.

Yeep, #teamwinter is #teamreasonable. Those humidity loving crazies cry when it's 2c in November, but yet they find the 30c+ days with nasty humidity totally fine.

Wore shorts today, great outside when you can avoid the myriad of idiots that have come out of hiding for the nice weather. Seriously, it's as if no one has ever used a sideway, or has any understanding about walk / step the right. People walking five wide, people standing in groups and talking in the middle of a busy sidewalk. And kids, kids everywhere.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Yeep, #teamwinter is #teamreasonable. Those humidity loving crazies cry when it's 2c in November, but yet they find the 30c+ days with nasty humidity totally fine.

Wore shorts today, great outside when you can avoid the myriad of idiots that have come out of hiding for the nice weather. Seriously, it's as if no one has ever used a sideway, or has any understanding about walk / step the right. People walking five wide, people standing in groups and talking in the middle of a busy sidewalk. And kids, kids everywhere.

No I don't just blame Kuro...I also blame Kraft!

Those assholes are the reason we're so confused about #teamwinter and #teamsummer

Kuro is insane with his love for 35 plus degree with humidity days and Kraft is insane for his love of -35 degree days with ice and snow.

The rest of us are the normal ones but those two are what ruin us!

#teamfuckkuroandkraftandthettctoocauseweshouldincludethattoo

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member

What if I like both -30 in the winter and +30 in the summer. What team do I support then?! Appropriate weather for the season!

ahdurian

Took me forever to get downtown. Is everything a shitshow due to the marathon ?

And Union being closed and construction and the Spadina streetcar still not running and tourists.

I tried to warn y'all.

and also the whole Gardiner being closed as well

also, who else lost money on the #MayPac?
I didn't get to watch since I had to go hospital again, but watching highlights. and reading comments online/social media
""Mayweather hugged Manny more than my dad has hugged me in my whole life.""

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
and also the whole Gardiner being closed as well

also, who else lost money on the #MayPac?
I didn't get to watch since I had to go hospital again, but watching highlights. and reading comments online/social media
""Mayweather hugged Manny more than my dad has hugged me in my whole life.""
Huh, Mayweather did hug Manny more than my father has hugged me... :'(
the humidity, the horror .

qkFzhRXm.jpg

Although generic asians sweat doesn't smell so they win at life but everyone else is dies in the summer. i'd rather have a long vacation in the summer than in the winter and go far away...
Nothing like good ol patio weather.

#teamwarm

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Today was the start of my baseball season. Holy shit what a fantastic day to begin, I ended up after our games were over going to a patio for 4ish hours, just got home a half hour ago.

So good!

Quick

Banned
I was thinking of spending the day in a town to explore. Are there any nice small towns left outside the GTA? Not too far, and not restricted to having to use the 407 or something.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Everyone I know who's going to dirty bird said they were disappointed by it. Maybe I'll try it one day.

Top Bottom