• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Stet

Banned
I hate working on the waterfront. I really do. I just want a coffee. Why are there so many people here? What are you here to see?!

Stet

Banned
There are fucking class trips down here. What are you teaching? What could they possibly learn at a Starbucks??

Stet

Banned
This is what a lake looks like, kids. Now let's all go get orange mocha frappucinos so you can run around like maniacs.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Weird question, but does anyone know where I can buy a bunch of small glass bottles/vials about this size for cheap?

eoBisHZ.png

Doesn't have to be that shape, just a bunch of small glass bottles.

I went to Michaels for this one, but it's too expensive to buy like fifty of them there.

ahdurian

Weird question, but does anyone know where I can buy a bunch of small glass bottles/vials about this size for cheap?

I went to Michaels for this one, but it's too expensive to buy like fifty of them there.

if you don't need them right away, maybe try Aliexpress?

Stet

Banned

Active Surplus

IT'S ALWAYS ACTIVE SURPLUS

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I was with my gradeschool friends during the 93 world series I remember how we screamed so freaking loud.

Back then we actually knew every player on the team in detail, wore jerseys...

https://youtu.be/rGbh5UitRA8?t=2h47m51s
we will never feel that joy again, all them people running into the field lol I never noticed that b/c was so in the moment

WAMCO

I was born in 93?
Clearly its been all downhill since, sorry Toronto.

It's all your fault!

fucking dumb shit TFC fans https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKfZbCqoEIM

good on this reporter for chirping back and further exposing their stunted development

"IT HAPPENED IN ENGLAND!"

Disgusting. Good for her for hitting back.

"how would your mom react if she heard you say that"
"she'd find it funny"

idiots

"she'd find it funny....eventually"

Roto13

krae_man

How early should I get in line for Uncle Tetsu? Say on a Saturday or Sunday and want to get in shortly after they open?

I need to grab some for my Mom at some point. When I have time to make a day out of it.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
How early should I get in line for Uncle Tetsu? Say on a Saturday or Sunday and want to get in shortly after they open?

I need to grab some for my Mom at some point. When I have time to make a day out of it.
That is some dedication since you have to take the bus here. On the plus side, it's RIGHT outside the bus stop, so if you get there early, it should be ok. On the downside, if you arrive mid day and it's nice out, you're better off flying to Japan to get it.

krae_man

That is some dedication since you have to take the bus here. On the plus side, it's RIGHT outside the bus stop, so if you get there early, it should be ok. On the downside, if you arrive mid day and it's nice out, you're better off flying to Japan to get it.

Yeah well my mom has put up with me for 33 years. I can put up with a couple hours of busing and waiting in line:p

Quick

Banned

Their fucking arrogance in the video is astounding, drunk or otherwise. They didn't seem that drunk, either.

I would love to see their reactions now.

I can't believe they added the frickin' hashtag.
And I ain't talking about the #BREAKING one.

I can't even be mad at that. Awareness and a warning to anyone looking to mimic it. It'll probably be a top tweet with that hashtag, too.

Quick

Banned
So, would it bite me in the ass at some point running a red light and not getting caught for it?

Like a fucking idiot, I didn't even notice that the light was still red until I noticed nobody else behind me moving, then I saw it was still red and just switched to green.

I didn't see a red light camera or cops anywhere.

I'm a little shaken up by it since I consider myself a safe driver and always make sure to check the light. I pass by that intersection so many times and go figure I just fucking goof.

zroid

Banned
I ran a red light for the first time last year, too. Luckily it was in a mall complex so not so dangerous. Rattled me for sure.

Top Bottom