• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Mhee123

Neo Member
Love how you don't mention the Leafs

-like-tears-in-rain-.png

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I have no faith that the Leafs management is even trying to win :(
Trust in the Shanaplans...! All according to...goddamn, Quick, where is that picture?!
After the season they just had, nobody wants to mention the Leafs.

I was to young to even remember the Ballard years, but I'm getting a real good feeling of what it was like.
These years are different. Ballard was an ass and tried to destroy the team. MLSE is just incompetent.

Blackhead

Redarse
Trust in the Shanaplans...! All according to...goddamn, Quick, where is that picture?!

These years are different. Ballard was an ass and tried to destroy the team. MLSE is just incompetent.

To be fair it's been two decades since a Canadian team has carried the Cup. Toronto isn't that special :|

Rinoa

some of last night canoe's damage, got too lazy to stretch over and take pics of errthang

CE-OO-JWoAEbhlw.jpg

Damn I knew those looked familiar. Went there for the ol birthday a few weeks back. Wife loved the lamb and the coconut cream pie.

We tried asking for a whole coconut cream pie but they only had one left and they wouldn't serve it whole (we had a dare to eat it all), so got a slice instead.

ahdurian

some of last night canoe's damage, got too lazy to stretch over and take pics of errthang

CE-OO-JWoAEbhlw.jpg

We tried asking for a whole coconut cream pie but they only had one left and they wouldn't serve it whole (we had a dare to eat it all), so got a slice instead.

god damn it making me hungry

Anyone going to see Mad Max in IMAX? The only Imax showing it is in Yonge and Dundas. I'm going Saturday at 10PM

The Y&D is what is commonly referred to as a Liemax. In case you were not aware.

I was unaware when I saw Transcendence there and it was totes a ripoff. (Also the movie was bad.) They just slapped the IMAX logo on the biggest theatre AMC had. It felt weird walking in and realizing, hey, I guess this means I saw a whole bunch of TIFF films in IMAX, huh?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

CE-OO-JWoAEbhlw.jpg

D:
Scaramouche and Canoe? My blood sugar...! hnnnngfhhhhhhh!

I wanted to buy a whole coconut cream pie but they said they didn't have any available and said you'd have to ask in advance. So why offer it on the menu........

If I had been dared, I would've had it all; it was freakin good. Dat crust! :)

To be fair it's been two decades since a Canadian team has carried the Cup. Toronto isn't that special :|
It's not an easy thing to do anymore. A lot of old geezers like Cherry around the league think they know better when you got people in LA and Chi using new methodology to beat teams into submission. It also looks like Chi is still the favourites this year too...

jstripes

Banned
Anime North is next weekend, and I don't attend that sort of thing anymore, but something stupid caught my attention.

GamerGate is preemptively attacking the convention on Twitter, after successfully getting so much attention for themselves out of Calgary Expo, because they wanna openly be shithead manbabies there and Anime North (obviously) isn't too keen on the idea.

ahdurian

Anime North is next weekend, and I don't attend that sort of thing anymore, but something stupid caught my attention.

GamerGate is preemptively attacking the convention on Twitter, after successfully getting so much attention for themselves out of Calgary Expo, because they wanna openly be shithead manbabies there and Anime North (obviously) isn't too keen on the idea.

kinda glad im not going then

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Never been to one of these conventions... what's it like there?

Lots of cosplay, lots of anime...

I used to go to it a lot when I was younger then got bored, went back to it last year since a friend had a table in Artist Alley and a friend from out of town was there.

Rinoa

D:
Scaramouche and Canoe? My blood sugar...! hnnnngfhhhhhhh!

I wanted to buy a whole coconut cream pie but they said they didn't have any available and said you'd have to ask in advance. So why offer it on the menu........

If I had been dared, I would've had it all; it was freakin good. Dat crust! :)

I'm guessing they have one or two pies made per day. I really wanted one for home doe

CFE8oTWXIAANLEd.jpg

meats and desserts at Weslodge

Blackhead

Redarse

CE-OO-JWoAEbhlw.jpg

I'm guessing they have one or two pies made per day. I really wanted one for home doe

CFE8oTWXIAANLEd.jpg

meats and desserts at Weslodge

Looks yum but I don't have the tummy to eat a multiple course meal and I always feel awkward carrying leftovers on the subway. but mmmm

Rinoa

Ooh looks good, any pics of the place?

I always do the full 3 courses and 3 drinks (water+lemon for first course, a coke+lime on second, a tea on dessert) but rarely take things home. Scaramouche offered to box the main since I barely made a dent in it.

I normally finish but that time it was due to eating a huge bag of cheetos with frands before heading over then trying to finish 2 of every appetizer they had before the mains came, plus wanting room for dessert and tea.

Uber black and uber select is your friend tho. Been spamming for uber selects all week the moment they added it and been riding 4x a day. I hope uber select stays the way it is with good cars onry.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Ooh looks good, any pics of the place?

I always do the full 3 courses and 3 drinks (water+lemon for first course, a coke+lime on second, a tea on dessert) but rarely take things home. Scaramouche offered to box the main since I barely made a dent in it.

I normally finish but that time it was due to eating a huge bag of cheetos with frands before heading over then trying to finish 2 of every appetizer they had before the mains came, plus wanting room for dessert and tea.

Uber black and uber select is your friend tho. Been spamming for uber selects all week the moment they added it and been riding 4x a day. I hope uber select stays the way it is with good cars onry.
Holy crap...!
No wonder you need shell, protect, and reraise

Sober

Fuck the weather wonkiness. I got hit and now I'm sorta sick because of it. I didn't even have this problem in the winter.

They turned the heater on in my apartment. God fucking damn it.

Thank god I put in my AC last week. Sitting here drinking a bubble tea in my underwear while playing Mercenaries 2 on my PS3.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
It's up to us if we want AC. It's $150 for the year, as the apartment pays for the hydro. Last year we opted to go without it. We have all north facing windows and we can keep this place pretty cool with just a window fan and shades. I wouldn't be surprised if most of #TeamWarm would melt in the Summer without AC at home.

Roto13

I would hate to rely on my dickhole building owners for air conditioning. The idiots wait until it's minus 50 to turn on the heat in the winter. I'd be dead long before they turn on the AC.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I would hate to rely on my dickhole building owners for air conditioning. The idiots wait until it's minus 50 to turn on the heat in the winter. I'd be dead long before they turn on the AC.
Is there any way I can send your building owner a cake?

lol they usually do it in May every year for me but it hasn't happened yet. But once it's on I basically leave it on all summer long and my apartment becomes a meat locker. It's pretty great.

mr.rager

As much as I hate the heat, it was really nice to drive around with the t-tops off of my car. gf LOVES it when I drive with it off.

ahdurian

i always know when the Jays are doing crap because of my brother's FB

"God why did I renew my MLB subscription..."

he says similar things about his NHL Centre Ice subscription when the Leafs are playin

Lexxism

Speaking of MLB subscription, I was about to subscribe the other day because they are offering 50% off. Then, I remembered how shit Blue Jays is and decided to save my money. Definitely a wise decision.

I always hated when people said something along the lines of "it's beautiful out! go do something outside" or any variation of it.

Almost every single day in spring/summer is beautiful out lol.

Top Bottom