• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Quick

Banned
I ran a red light for the first time last year, too. Luckily it was in a mall complex so not so dangerous. Rattled me for sure.

I got lucky that it wasn't on a major intersection, but still on a main road.

I got distracted by my thoughts and it just happened. I kept checking for any cops as I was driving home afterwards. Maybe someone reported it or something. I'm still a little worried about that.

ahdurian

Their fucking arrogance in the video is astounding, drunk or otherwise. They didn't seem that drunk, either.

I would love to see their reactions now..

would love to see the look on the guys face as he just lost a $100k job
i hope the other douchebags get identified too

mr.rager

Any 85ers here? Damn youngins making me feel old :(

:edit:

Happy birthday mint! Cause guv closed down, no guv moms for you to hang out with lol.

Happy birthday mint! Cause guv closed down, no guv moms for you to hang out with lol.

Not gonna lie, I've been there three times before it closed down and had a blast each time, lmao. Must be cause everyone's on drugs.

ahdurian

being in the hospital so much in the past month screwed up my sleeping schedule royally
normally i would sleep around 1-2am, and wake up at 7:15am to get ready for work.
4 am now and im not a bit tired, because when im actually hospitalized i'd be up on netflix/crunchyroll

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Bombardier pls

The first vehicles in Toronto’s new $1.2-billion streetcar fleet were so poorly manufactured, the TTC wouldn’t accept them for fear they would break down on bumpy city streets, transit CEO Andy Byford has revealed.

The European design for the streetcar parts simply wasn’t translating to the Mexican manufacturing facility that is supplying parts to the Thunder Bay assembly plant.

“Thunder Bay was finding when they went to attach the under-frame to the sidewalls they weren’t square. You either accept that or try riveting it to create that square alignment. We rejected that. We don’t want it riveted. We want it built properly, because rivets pop,” Byford said.

There should have been about 50 of the new streetcars running on Toronto streets by now, according to the original schedule. But there are only five, with two more expected to come online shortly.

Omlagus

I'm going to be 27 in June. Let's all be depressed and liver broken :D

didn't know there were so many 88 peeps in here

best year

78ers for life.

85 best year people unite.

I'm 30 next month :x

89 4lyfe

same here man, same here. Gonna carry around salt packets.

If I wasn't playing baseball tonight I would have been there. A few friends are going down.

Also fuck y'all!

1983 the best year!

Yup, sounds about right.

/highfive

Turning 30 in September =/ Although I don't look like it at all. Pretty often get told I look like i'm in my early 20s. Dem Asian genes.

85 was a good year to be born in until this year when we all turn 30

I guess I'm the youngest poster here?

'91 here.

Nope. 93 kid. Now someone will appear to trounce me!

It's not like we expected perfection but... c'mon...

Goddamn, you're all a bunch of kids in this thread!! D:

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg

Why do you still have your playoff beard? The raps are long done.
BJynoAoCYAA3QMA.jpg

...wow that's from a Boston newspaper. God damn.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Interesting case resolved with a man being carded by TPS and him telling them to basically fuck off.

A Sudanese refugee “carded” by police in Moss Park was randomly stopped, unlawfully arrested, and twice punched in the face by a Toronto police TAVIS officer who “took the law into his own hands and administered some street justice,” a Toronto judge has ruled.

“The police had no right to detain Mr. Elmardy for carding alone. Nor does the act of walking outside with one’s hands in his pockets on a cold night in Toronto in January near Moss Park provide a reasonable basis to suspect that a person is carrying a weapon.”

“One who is not being investigated for criminality is allowed to walk down the street on a cold night with his or her hands in the pockets and to tell inquisitive police officers to get lost without being detained, searched, exposed to sub-zero temperatures, or assaulted.”

Wow, I don't even think whitehawk can compete with this.

Jesus. You're all ankle-biters.

Git offa mah lawn!

Photo of Kuro and I during the last meetup. See, we're not that old!

Willectro

Banned

Toronto Police need to take a firm and clear stance on all this carding shit. There needs to be clear expectations.

Elmardy claimed at the trial that Pak asked him where he was going, prompting him to ask why he needed to know. The officer testified that Elmardy was immediately uncooperative and swore at him, displaying verbal aggressiveness that the officer said typically tells him the person did something wrong.

The officer jumped to conclusions clearly, but why the fuck couldn't buddy just say "I'm going home" or "Just out for a walk"?

Blackhead

Redarse
I'll be posting here until a Toronto team brings home a championship!

So virtually forever

(Argos and the Rock don't count)

I'll be posting here until One Piece ends so another 17 years at this rate hehe

I don't want to live til 96 though; die young leaving a beautiful corpse imo...

Jays stuck in the same division with Yankees and Red Sox means extremely low prospects of a championship

Raptors might have a chance if they can lure Wiggins and friends back home when in their prime but Cavs haven't been able to get one with the best player of his generation

TFC should have a shot with the quality of players but don't have a decent coach

NFL team? I figure we should get one in the next 5 years right?!

ahdurian

I'll be posting here until One Piece ends so another 17 years at this rate hehe

I don't want to live til 96 though; die young leaving a beautiful corpse imo...

Jays stuck in the same division with Yankees and Red Sox means extremely low prospects of a championship

Raptors might have a chance if they can lure Wiggins and friends back home when in their prime but Cavs haven't been able to get one with the best player of his generation

TFC should have a shot with the quality of players but don't have a decent coach

NFL team? I figure we should get one in the next 5 years right?!

Love how you don't mention the Leafs

Top Bottom