• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Sober

Is it the Batmobile, or the Bat Tank? Because I have no interest in the later.
We're not getting a Burton/Schumacher Batmobile ever since Christopher Nolan invented the Bat Tumbler.

I mean look at Arkham Knight. The most they can do is try to give it that shape, but it'll always be chunky as fuck.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Thread is up. We can continue the 12th vs 19th discussion. 12th did win the poll, but if 19th has less issues for everyone we can do that. Let's decide for sure by the week's end so we can get a reservation in.

Magnus

Is the filming outside of George Brown on King East for Suicide Squad? I heard two different crew members talking about a Batmobile prop. Lol

krae_man

It was advertised locally that the Kitchener Go Rail line has a stop at a UP Express stop. So now I can get to Pearson 10 minutes faster for double the price if I want!

Seriously the Go Bus to Square one then Mississauga route 7 is only 10 minutes slower and 1/2 the cost. Plus is goes all day long when the train is only twice a day.

Build the damn high speed rail line with a dedicated track between Windsor and Montreal already.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
It was advertised locally that the Kitchener Go Rail line has a stop at a UP Express stop. So now I can get to Pearson 10 minutes faster for double the price if I want!

Seriously the Go Bus to Square one then Mississauga route 7 is only 10 minutes slower and 1/2 the cost. Plus is goes all day long when the train is only twice a day.

Build the damn high speed rail line with a dedicated track between Windsor and Montreal already.

Yep, with so many other options, the only people that will be taking UP Express will be business people and poor tourist that don't know better. GO and TTC will be much cheaper. If you're in a group, a cab will still be cheaper. After so many decades of rumblings about want a rail link to the airport, this is what we get.

dubq

presented without comment

CF7Slv-VIAENlsX.jpg

Okay someone needs to explain this, lol

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
The train sets will seat between 115 and 173 people. On-board features include power outlets, onboard refreshments, Wi-Fi internet, luggage facilities, washrooms, flight information screens, and airline check-in and ticketing machines.[27][33] The service will operate between 5:30 and 1:00 AM every 15 mintues, making a total of approximately 140 trips daily.

See: Urban Toronto

LevelNth

Banned
The train is expensive, I'll give you guys that, but it's way more convenient and people flying into Pearson are going to take it in droves.

Sober

The train is expensive, I'll give you guys that, but it's way more convenient and people flying into Pearson are going to take it in droves.
It's only for tourists. No way any locals are gonna use it from Pearson. To, if they're desperate, late, and in a hurry maybe.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
We'll try to make it two Summers in a row without AC. How many members of #TeamWarm would survive without it? Over or under two of them?

ahdurian

Anyone going to be trying to get tickets to the Playstation E3 Experience today?
I'm hoping I can get a ticket, since last year was pretty fun

Top Bottom