• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

zeitgeist

Purolator screwing up once more. They claim no name on the buzzer, but Brual is literally the third name down on a list of about 20 names. I'm betting they didn't even bother to enter the building. Live Chat reps always sort it out and second delivery comes through, but why even bother with the original delivery if you're just going to make people call in?

And let's never forget those 8 memorable posts from Purolator Helps on here..

Oh my god they totally skipped me today too. I've been home all day waiting and I check online to see it was a failed delivery again. They have my buzzer number and didn't even try.

How can a company be so useless? Why would any company give them business?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I got a temp layoff today which means I'll be home for a few weeks to a couple of months until the next project is ready to ramp up. I already made a call to my buddy who's a foreman and he's too slow right now to take me on but he told me he put out a few calls to other foremen to see if they have space so I don't have to sit at home for too long. Don't feel bad for me though because I've already made over $37K this year so I'll be fine.

My foreman felt super bad about it and his boss came out to see me also because he wanted to keep me for longer (because I'm awesome) and was a little surprised that I took it in stride and actually caught him up on everything I had on the go before I left. Another guy a couple of weeks ago got upset and started yelling and making a huge fuss. I understand that guy is the sole earner in his family but that's the job we have, work until there's no work and there's no point in getting upset about it. Why burn bridges, especially in a really good company?

PurolatorHelp

Neo Member
Purolator screwing up once more. They claim no name on the buzzer, but Brual is literally the third name down on a list of about 20 names. I'm betting they didn't even bother to enter the building. Live Chat reps always sort it out and second delivery comes through, but why even bother with the original delivery if you're just going to make people call in?

And let's never forget those 8 memorable posts from Purolator Helps on here..

Hello,

I’m very sorry to hear about this. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Can you please e-mail the Purolator tracking number to customer.care@purolator.com? I can then look into this further for you.

Thank you,

Julie
Social Media Coordinator / Customer Care Team

Purolator Inc.
E-mail : customer.care@purolator.com
www.Purolator.com

Follow us on Twitter
http://twitter.com/purolatorhelp

PurolatorHelp

Neo Member
Oh my god they totally skipped me today too. I've been home all day waiting and I check online to see it was a failed delivery again. They have my buzzer number and didn't even try.

How can a company be so useless? Why would any company give them business?

Hello,

I’m sorry to hear about this situation that you encountered. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Can you please e-mail the Purolator tracking number to customer.care@purolator.com? I can then look into this further for you.

Thank you,

Julie

Purolator Inc.
www.Purolator.com

Follow us on Twitter

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
CVJa7ft.gif

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
We're confirmed for the 19th now for the meetup. There were a few objections for the 12th and none for the 19th, so there we are.

If you're coming, join the thread and confirm, please. If you're not coming.. we'll, you should be! Remember if cost of drinks and food is an issue, Kuro will pick it up for you!
I will pitch in too I guess..

If Purolator Help ends up coming, I might lose it though.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hello,

I’m sorry to hear about this situation that you encountered. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

Julie

Purolator Inc.
www.Purolator.com

Follow us on Twitter
...sure. "Julie". I hope you actually help the person this time as the last person's issue never got resolved and thus these responses...
ahahahaha

Hahahahahaha.

Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice

COME ON MAN!!!!

COME ON!!!!

:LOL

FLAWLESS.

ROFL

And Fuzzy, it may be temporary but it still sucks. :(

We're confirmed for the 19th now for the meetup. There were a few objections for the 12th and none for the 19th, so there we are.

If you're coming, join the thread and confirm, please. If you're not coming.. we'll, you should be! Remember if cost of drinks and food is an issue, Kuro will pick it up for you!
I will pitch in too I guess..

If Purolator Help ends up coming, I might lose it though.
D:

Fuzzy should pay. He's a tradesman...!

...I still owe him a Coors Lite.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Congrats..!

If they're still looking for people...HAAAALP! D:

Thanks! If I get it I'll let you know....

Funny, I was not expecting to get anything back from this one at all. It was one that my old manager sent me and I wasn't going to apply because I didn't think I'd be qualified (I don't have a degree in business or IT for one). But I said fuck it my old manager thinks I can do it I'll apply. And it is stuff that I can do.

Such a nice way to end the week. It's a confidence booster for sure and a lesson just to apply anyway. I always underestimate my abilities.

Thanks! If I get it I'll let you know....

Funny, I was not expecting to get anything back from this one at all. It was one that my old manager sent me and I wasn't going to apply because I didn't think I'd be qualified (I don't have a degree in business or IT for one). But I said fuck it my old manager thinks I can do it I'll apply. And it is stuff that I can do.

Such a nice way to end the week. It's a confidence booster for sure and a lesson just to apply anyway. I always underestimate my abilities.
believe in yourself, you can do it! Watch this when you need inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Grats!!

Out of curiosity, what type of jobs are you looking for?!??!

That's been part of my problem, since my last job I did a tone of different things. I've been looking more into training and development but this one is different. It's not really an IT job, but an admin that coordinates with IT and other departments. It's sounds interesting.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Fack! Sorry guys. Guess I'm out the 19th. Freakin meet up of the SUMMER and I can't make it...I'll send pics of smoked meat to EM or something I guess.

Rinoa

That's been part of my problem, since my last job I did a tone of different things. I've been looking more into training and development but this one is different. It's not really an IT job, but an admin that coordinates with IT and other departments. It's sounds interesting.

Like a devops? Gruts!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I couldn't see shit out my window a couple of minutes ago. I was on the phone and it was so loud that it was hard to hear the other person.

Rinoa

Devops has different definitions wherever I go, often it means support/admin

Ya'll gotta stop beetlejuicing!

I couldn't see shit out my window a couple of minutes ago. I was on the phone and it was so loud that it was hard to hear the other person.

HOLY SHIT THE THUNDER JUST NOW WAS SO FUCKING LOUD!

Jonsson, Alpha I know you guys heard that.

I was in one of the furthest back rooms of Aroma spa and for about 10 mins heard the rain coming down hard during a massage. Was very relaxing :)

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Devops has different definitions wherever I go, often it means support/admin

Ya'll gotta stop beetlejuicing!

I was in one of the furthest back rooms of Aroma spa and for about 10 mins heard the rain coming down hard during a massage. Was very relaxing :)

Oh come now. What about that time you needed harp strings delivered by Purolator and they didn't deliver...! D:

Rinoa

Oh come now. What about that time you needed harp strings delivered by Purolator and they didn't deliver...! D:

Me go to remenyi for single replacements or buy full set straight from place selling, wouldn't trust mail with those.... can easily damage/kink and dnw extreme temperature changes.

Frand tried booking that fancier tea place but they don't take resos. I ain't climbing up yonge just to wait, aint nobody got time for that! Need go elsewheresss

Top Bottom