• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

krae_man

WOOOO!

Have a phone interview!

I may or may not have reacted this way:

i4vYquHmV5xbv.gif

If you don't get the job, you can always have an exciting career as a PurolatorHelp Rep.

Just think of how satisfying it will be to search the internet all day for any instance of someone complaining about Purolator and offer to help but actually not help at all because your job is not to provide good customer service, but give the appearance that Purolator has good customer service.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
If you don't get the job, you can always have an exciting career as a PurolatorHelp Rep.

Just think of how satisfying it will be to search the internet all day for any instance of someone complaining about Purolator and offer to help but actually not help at all for your job is not to provide good customer service, but give the appearance that Purolator has good customer service.

:lol

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hm. Was walking down from brunch and decided to test Tetsu. Line was about 25 min but there was a young woman there who had just come out and went right back into the line up to get a second one...

ahdurian

I am! Level 11 (I suck though).

Also: yesterday shorts and a tee shirt. Today, jeans and a long sleeve shirt.

NNID: EvilMario (shocking!), add me.

just got to Lv7

NNID: ahdurian

Hm. Was walking down from brunch and decided to test Tetsu. Line was about 25 min but there was a young woman there who had just come out and went right back into the line up to get a second one...

some people really want that cheesecake
if it was only 25 mins wait, i would probably too. thats not bad at all

Hieberrr

Man, it's not even that good to me. Good for them for keeping up the demand though.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Man, it's not even that good to me. Good for them for keeping up the demand though.
Yeah, I personally prefer the cheesecake from Andrea's bakery in Broadview Chinatown. I do like that both cheesecakes aren't overwhelmingly sweet like those at other places.
fucking scalpers
just as bad as the amiibo scalpers
Hahaha. I actually nudged my wife into the doorway so this woman could get in from the rain. She was getting two cheesecakes for her folks actually.
qei7O0w.png

Yes, I actually took the time to find when this was. On second glance, it doesn't look THAT much like you, but kinda.
Nah. Fuzzy is more...monstrous-like.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Today I found out I am not a real person.
I'm a squid.
Evilsquido
There's a second Chinatown? Whaaaaaaat
It's not really much of one to be honest. It used to be pretty good but now it's a few small Chinese restaurants with a few small grocery stores and it super dinghy. If you're unimpressed with Spadina, you will be even further disappointed by Broadview Chinatown.

Even Pacific Mall isn't as good as it once was...

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I literally dreamt that EM changed the meetup date back to the 12th. Weird, huh.
Maybe you're psychic. I would be able to go and drown fuzz face in wate...I mean Coors Lite.

Wait, they don't have water at Victory Cafe...! D:

Edit: Dammit, EM! I demand a recount! KFC! KFC!

Renewed

Maybe you're psychic. I would be able to go and drown fuzz face in wate...I mean Coors Lite.

They don't?..... Don't tell me this means I'll have to consume alcoholic beverages!?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

Well, I mean, if you want to get together and drink, eat KFC and hunt Monsters on the 12th, I am all for a secondary meetup.

Rain finally stopped!

I'm convinced everyone in to-gaf but me only plays 3ds,vita and wii u

Y'all don't seem to get excited for Ps4 games

Rain finally stopped!

I do get excited for PS4 games it's just that... They all got delayed. But I am really looking forward to E3 this year. When I mean looking forward to E3, I actually mean good fucking god Sony and Microsoft better deliver this year.

Excuse me while I caress this rotting corpse known as the PS Vita. It's rolled over dead but I still use it more than any of my current gen systems.

Roto13

I do get excited for PS4 games it's just that... They all got delayed. But I am really looking forward to E3 this year. When I mean looking forward to E3, I actually mean good fucking god Sony and Microsoft better deliver this year.

Excuse me while I caress this rotting corpse known as the PS Vita. It's rolled over dead but I still use it more than any of my current gen systems.

My Vita has all 50+ Zen Pinball 2 tables on it so it is precious to me.

Rain finally stopped!

I had a PS4 since launch and I still feel like it was kind of a waste of money. I mean Bloodborne was good but other than that.... Kind of a wasteland for me.

ahdurian

so apparently they shut off the water in my area because there was a water main break somewhere nearby
yet they didn't even call us/send us an e-mail/come to our door to tell us they were shutting off our water
we only found out because a neighbor complained to the city and found out there was work being done

Azuran

Banned
My heater is on... the aircon was on yesterday.

Tsk tsk, I manage to tough it out all day. Ain't got no time to be messing with my temp settings.

Rain finally stopped!

Too expensive. For that price I manage to get a Wii U and a bunch of games instead.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
TTC summed up. Photo of the Day.
Rain finally stopped!

We don't own a PS4. I mean, between my mid-tier gaming PC and Nintendo consoles, I barely have time.. or disposable income.. for another console. PC sales are mostly 6 months and older titles, all under $30 and most way under that. Our Vita lives on PS+ titles only, which is fine by me. Persona 5 will test me, but I doubt I'll have $500 burning a hole in my pocket come the Fall. At least we have friends with PS4s (a crazy couple even bought an extra one for Destiny, which they stopped playing like 3 months after launch, lol), so they get to demo stuff for us and not so subtlety try to convince us to pick one up.

Rinoa

Tsk tsk, I manage to tough it out all day. Ain't got no time to be messing with my temp settings.

Got an old house that was renoed, so the temp varies with outside. Woke to a house being 17 degrees which is like NOPE

I wanted to tough it out so bad, but no way I'm sleeping cold.

TTC summed up. Photo of the Day.
I rode the dirty duff bus twice today. Both times buses went out of commission and the drivers behind had to skip stops (and let people off in odd places) to make up for delays, angering everyone in the rain. I was inside both times but felt horrible for the people as we drove past. I'm not sure if I should keep getting metropasses since I rely on Uber far more and am never even in the city enough.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I wanted to tough it out so bad, but no way I'm sleeping cold.

I rode the dirty duff bus twice today. Both times buses went out of commission and the drivers behind had to skip stops (and let people off in odd places) to make up for delays, angering everyone in the rain. I was inside both times but felt horrible for the people as we drove past. I'm not sure if I should keep getting metropasses since I rely on Uber far more and am never even in the city enough.

You really have to ride a lot at this point to make the metropass worth it. You have to ride a minimum 51 (rounding up) times to make it worth it. A bit less if you're on the subscription. Yeah, it's convenient, but that cost. At this point it's pretty much only for commuters, although there are a few people (as they have mentioned in this thread) that use it multiple times daily just for short trips.

I'm looking forward to PRESTO being every eventually so I can rid myself of these tokens for good.

ahdurian

so apparently they shut off the water in my area because there was a water main break somewhere nearby
yet they didn't even call us/send us an e-mail/come to our door to tell us they were shutting off our water
we only found out because a neighbor complained to the city and found out there was work being done

more fun
not only was my water out due to emergency work
I get to work early to find out our system has been down since 5am and it still hasn'tcome back online...
ugghhhh i should've just stayed home today

Azih

You really have to ride a lot at this point to make the metropass worth it. You have to ride a minimum 51 (rounding up) times to make it worth it. A bit less if you're on the subscription. Yeah, it's convenient, but that cost. At this point it's pretty much only for commuters, although there are a few people (as they have mentioned in this thread) that use it multiple times daily just for short trips.

I'm looking forward to PRESTO being every eventually so I can rid myself of these tokens for good.

Does that math include the 13% credit come tax time?

Top Bottom