• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

zroid

Banned
System is running normally.

IQWwTpF.png

Sounds like there was a breakdown in communication

ahdurian

i remember my brother got on that show one day
me and my dad ended up waiting in the plaza for him for like 2 hours
i think he got first place in it, but can't remember

Roto13

They talked way too fast. Did anyone care about anything in that show besides the games? They could have cut out the music and movie stuff and slowed the fuck down.

Goddamn, those are some ugly kids.

krae_man

Found 4 Logitech F310's gamepads for $100 taxes in. More options for meetup games!

*Searches steam for games my laptop can run*

Kraftwerk

This might be a silly question, but since I am looking to rent an entire house with some other folk, what kind of $$$ should we expect for utilities?

Summer doesn't matter since none of us are ever home; either work or chilling in a park.

Winter is mainly my concern. I have heard some people pay $500 during winter, and some pay $100 for a full house. The ranges seem to be very extreme. I guess it depends on how old the house is?

Azih

How big the house is, how well insulated it is, how high you guys keep the thermostat. There's a lot of variables here.

Kraftwerk

How big the house is, how well insulated it is, how high you guys keep the thermostat. There's a lot of variables here.

Two storey with basement. Recently renovated, so should be well insulated.

I guess you are right, lot of variables.

Bleh, I guess its going to be trial by fire.

*incoming $1000 utility bill*

explodet

Just make sure everybody chips in for their share of the bills consistently, don't ever slack on collecting.

My roommate is a good guy, but he's never chipped in for the internet bill and that shit adds up. Technically he's in the hole for four figures.

Willectro

Banned

To add to this - the method in which the house is heated or cooled is huge (forced air, electric baseboards heaters, radiators, etc, all have trade offs). Also keep in mind, depending on the method, keeping the temperature at a comfortable level may be actually cheaper than turning the system on when you feel too cool/warm. Friend of mine used to blast his AC when it was too hot, which ended up costing him more money overall as the system was strained to get the temperature down (this applies more so to forced air).

Ceiling height is a huge consideration as well.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Just a heads up...

Free Frappes at Second Cup from 2-4 today!

Is that every Second Cup or just select ones?

I also realize I have the internet why don't I just google this?

And I see it on RFDs so yeah appears errwhere y'all.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Cross posting from pre-meet up. A few of us will be at Pour Boy at 6 this Friday. Drinks, KFC, carrying, drinks, and maybe terrible burgers too.

Top Bottom