• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Ohh. I actually went there every now and then during their raptors promos lol. I just wear a raptors cap there on game day and get a free meal upgrade haha. Full price is too expensive for hero burger.

zroid

Banned
Ohh. I actually went there every now and then during their raptors promos lol. I just wear a raptors cap there on game day and get a free meal upgrade haha. Full price is too expensive for hero burger.

Yep. I don't mind the burgers but they seem to think they're gourmet or something and priced like it. Ridiculous.

Roto13

Hero Burger isn't really bad food. Just the prices. Those are not fast food prices.

Burgers are ok. Poutine is pretty good for fast food poutine. And they have those weird coke machines that let you create your own flavours.

Two storey with basement. Recently renovated, so should be well insulated.

I guess you are right, lot of variables.

Bleh, I guess its going to be trial by fire.

*incoming $1000 utility bill*

How many bedrooms and bathrooms?

If it's recently renovated it depends on whether they updated the insulation and the windows or whether it's merely cosmetic, could be $150-200 per month during the winter months for heating, summer months you're looking at at least $200 per month for cooling and other electrical usage depending on how you're coordinating the running of laundry etc. It's never all that cheap unless you're toughing things out all year.

Sober

Hero Burger was okay. I'm personally not a fan of angus beef patties. I prefer ground beef patties, but it wasn't completely bad or anything. But yeah, the prices, yeesh. Fries were okay. I had a strawberry sprite, but it's flat now.

zroid

Banned
Speaking of, even Five Guys has been raising their prices recently. It's getting to the upper bounds of what I would consider acceptable for Five Guys.

Hero Burger isn't really bad food. Just the prices. Those are not fast food prices.

Burgers are ok. Poutine is pretty good for fast food poutine. And they have those weird coke machines that let you create your own flavours.

It's the only place I can get my delicious cherry coke zero.

Quick

Banned

Gonna have to Press F to Pay Respects on this one.

Are the roads downtown ever not fucked up and/or under some sort of construction? Like all of Bay from Queen to Front is fucked up and there's dust everywhere as cars drive though it.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Do one of you want my Shantae Half-Genie Hero early access beta code for Steam? I don't bother with demos. First quote gets a PM.

Quick

Banned
Are there any video game stores that take collectors editions of video games for trade-in?

We're talking game + statues and other stuff.

Rinoa

It was fast and nast, was in a streetcar when it was truly coming down hard and the driver had to get out and do the track switch. Dude was drenched in 3 seconds and 5 mins later of course it stopped. All the other drivers were like "what happened to you bruh" laughing as they drove past.

ahdurian

anyone got any recommendiations for a good standing TV mount?
I have two Samsung TVs connected to my PC right now, but just need a good way of positioning them on a smaller desk

Stage On

God all this debate over the Gardiner expressway is so frustrating. Just tear the damn thing down already instead of pouring more money into "hybridizing" something that will just fall apart again another 20 years from now.

The fact that some want to delay the vote to look into burying it is even crazier. The time that was a realistic option was decades ago. Not to mention they don't have the time to do a proper study with it literally slowly falling apart.

At this point I'm starting to think it'll take a major accident happening before they actually get their acts together and do something.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
MieFnkZ.png

$15 for a single slide.. if you're an early bird register.. and prices are in USD. What the hell. It'll be pretty funny when companies are stating prices in USD in Canada, in hopes to hide how expensive things are.

I know, I'm Mr. Oldie McNofun

Kraftwerk

Cyclist got killed today :(

A 22-year-old woman is facing several charges, including impaired driving causing death, after a 44-year-old cyclist was killed in a hit-and-run in North York overnight, Toronto police confirm.
The collision occurred shortly after midnight at Finch Avenue West and Tobermory Drive, located near Sentinel Road.

Const. Clint Stibbe told CP24 the cyclist and a BMW were heading westbound on Finch Avenue toward Tobermory Drive when the cyclist was struck. The driver, police say, fled the area following the collision and the cyclist was pronounced dead at the scene.

http://www.cp24.com/news/woman-face...st-killed-in-north-york-hit-and-run-1.2416871

Top Bottom