• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
It's fun to see people pass me and weave in and out of traffic only to have me pass them later. I once had someone tailgate me, then pass me only to get off at the exit 30 seconds later. You couldn't wait? I was going the speed limit.
I think it was the CBC that did a report where two cars left their studio and did a loop around the city (Gardiner->427->401->DVP) and back to their studio. One car stayed in the same lane while the other weaved in and out of traffic the entire time. Yes it was quicker to weave in and out but they arrived back at the CBC within a few minutes of each other.

Happy Canada Day!
We already have a thread.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1073342

Roto13

You know how sometimes we get those freak rainstorms where it suddenly starts pouring and pouring and it's a huge shower for like three minutes and then it's over? We had one of those except it lasted all of Saturday.

jstripes

Banned
My siblings say it was raining really bad all week or something
Didn't go outside all week, did you?

You know how sometimes we get those freak rainstorms where it suddenly starts pouring and pouring and it's a huge shower for like three minutes and then it's over? We had one of those except it lasted all of Saturday.
Ya, weather was lousy all over the place. I drove through a goddamn monsoon in Indiana, and had a tornado warning in Virginia Beach.

I don't know. I'm not dying because of crazy humidity all the time, so I can tolerate all this rain just fine.

Also, Pan Am tickets 25% off (no service charge basically), today . Sales are apparently miserable. I'm not rooting for it to fail, but yikes.
I've been saying who gives a shit about the pan am games for a while and people keep giving me looks. I literally can't even name one person competing. Not surprised interest is low. And those who are interested are maybe more inclined to watch on TV.

@Wreck

happy Canada day!

hope everyone is enjoying the brief windows of sunshsine

CH5Ts-GW8AA_SJ4.jpg:large

CH5hhtXVEAAyB1_.jpg:large

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Went from a streetcar blowing past me and 5 other people at a stop headed to the Beaches to being stuck after not diverting headed downtown. #ISAIDWORLDCLASSSERVICE

Went into a Shopper's Drug Mart today because my Mom needed some supplies for her health condition.

The store literally has sections roped off because they can't sell certain products on Canada Day. It was rather embarrassing to have the clerk say they can't sell certain things because it happens to be a holiday.

If you're going to let certain stores open just let them sell all their products.

I don't know. I'm not dying because of crazy humidity all the time, so I can tolerate all this rain just fine.

Also, Pan Am tickets 25% off (no service charge basically), today . Sales are apparently miserable. I'm not rooting for it to fail, but yikes.

There is a 25% service charge on tickets to begin with?

Edit: During my time out I witnessed a car going straight through a red light and then later we were almost t-boned by a car that went right through an intersection despite not having the right of way.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Went into a Shopper's Drug Mart today because my Mom needed some supplies for her health condition.

The store literally has sections roped off because they can't sell certain products on Canada Day. It was rather embarrassing to have the clerk say they can't sell certain things because it happens to be a holiday.

If you're going to let certain stores open just let them sell all their products..

They probably didn't explain it well to you... i assume there was a pharmacy but it was closed... so when the pharmacy is closed, they can't sell anything with a DIN (i think)

Roto13

One of the reasons I don't have a dog is because I know my husband would spoil and baby it and not let me discipline it and it'd grow up into some shitty yappy thing that I just want to kick over a building like a football.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
One of the reasons I don't have a dog is because I know my husband would spoil and baby it and not let me discipline it and it'd grow up into some shitty yappy thing that I just want to kick over a building like a football.
You'd just need to get one of those collars that shocks the dog when it barks. You and your husband can then also use it in your sex games. The collar, not the dog.

Hieberrr

Man, I love this city. I was biking around today and found Toronto's first post office. And in that area, it was a newly renovated/restored looking little area that looked pretty awesome.

Between 260 Adelaide St E. and the condo behind it on George St.

Willectro

Banned
So glad Kessel is gone. Dude may have good stats, but never seemed to score when it was important. Hopefully Pittsburgh has good cookies.

Top Bottom