• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Indicate

The Star's comment section is as bad as the Sun's.
I don't usually read the comments section, but I've noticed it as well in many articles.

Anyway, anyone else want winter to come soon? I've been wanting to play some hockey again. I might try a place near me where water collects in a large area of the pavement. Seems like a good size for 3 on 3. It's been creating a nice pad of ice during the winter, i just always forget about it. Usually the outdoor rinks i go to are packed and sometimes i just want to practice or play only with friends.

Willectro

Banned
So... guys... Olympics?

Boston’s Bid for Summer Olympics Is Terminated - JULY 27, 2015

I'd say we need to assess the revenue from the Pan Am games, once the Parapan is finished on August 15th and go from there. This is an extremely pivotal decision that I do not believe Toronto City Council has the ability to evaluate objectively given their track record.

Frankly as a taxpayer I don't want to see any more money pissed away spent on sports in any format, regardless of the potential payout. Enough is enough already. Sometimes I think Canadians would trade health care or education for Hockey arenas.

Humidex

Question - can anyone recommend a taxi company that can ship 5 people plus 5 suitcases to the airport that isn't totally disreputable? (Uber is out of the question)

Thanks!

CLF_5g3WwAAlyMG.jpg

explodet

Hardly your fault, it's difficult to plan for weather when you're moving.
At least there isn't inches of slush to navigate through.

Just try not to drip sweat on your stuff.

Renewed

I wear a sweater out of habit. There's no AC on right now but it's just fine. People have been asking me how I'm not uncomfortable but I don't think about it.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Quote for Donkey Kong 94 3DS VC code. Last day to use Club Nintendo codes is tomorrow and this is a spare I've had for a while. If no one claims it in a couple of hours, I'll post it in the Gaming side CN thread.

edit: Claimed

Let's see if they can even make the playoffs...unlike a few years ago when they were picked to win the World Series.

Well, the team is better now IMO. But it's 102 games into the season and they have some ground to cover to get a good place int he playoffs. Wild Card isn't the prize.

mr.rager

They better rsign Price. I mean, they have to.

Next year's rotation will look like this assuming Dickey and Buehrle are gone.

Stroman
Sanchez
Hutch
???
???

zroid

Banned
They better rsign Price. I mean, they have to.

Next year's rotation will look like this assuming Dickey and Buehrle are gone.

Stroman
Sanchez
Hutch
???
???

i think they're gonna pick up Dickey's option unless he seriously melts down through september. he's been solid for 2 months.

also, Osuna might get a chance to start next year

ahdurian

i've had one experience on a streetcar where a rider was complaining to the driver to put the AC on

Driver was like "if you want AC, get off at this step and go inside the Tim Horton's, because this streetcar doesn't have it"

Willectro

Banned
I never use presto, but today I'm going to. I just loaded $25 on the card via the website, but after the transaction was confirmed they informed me there would a 24 hour delay. Will I be able to use the funds on the GO today?

Top Bottom