• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

whitehawk

Banned
Yeah, I usually check it out once but it's not great. It was better when I was in high school and I just drank and then hung out in the area. Food is too expensive, and there aren't enough live band stages even though there is room.

Hieberrr

Lol. It will still be there and will be much better!

Toronto needs a sheep festival. No real purpose, just lots of people crammed into an area.
Festivals can be fun. Although, having already gone 3 times, I think I'll stick to visiting Danforth outside of festival times.

Roto13

Guys, I just saw Zanta at the Mt. Sinai ER. He was kind of beat up. Little cuts and stuff on his arms and face. He was up and around, though. At one point he wandered off a bit at a couple of security guys stopped him. He was wearing a white t shirt with something like "I am a legend, Zanta" written on it with marker and an EMT was reading a Zanta zine or something.

N° 2048

I think it was posted here but Actual Sunlight comes out this Tuesday for Vita and is based in Toronto.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/07/28/actual-sunlight-seethes-onto-ps-vita-august-11th/
Check it out, I'm def picking this up.
20070107761_94fcbb525f_o.jpg

20056849762_76b9855600_n.jpg
19442091564_f1f8e49696_n.jpg

1KAjlzl.gif

Here are a few cool facts about the game:

Fully set in Toronto, Canada, with environments modeled after real-life places. And references galore!
Was originally made in RPG Maker VX ACE, and now reconstructed in Unity 5!
Perhaps the first game to be for 18+ players — not because of sex or violence, but because of being about regular, unhappy adult life!

Sober

Oh damn, that reminds me I should play that. I bought a key straight from Will O'Neil from PAX East 2 years ago and I never redeemed it. I think it's still in my stuff somewhere.

Willectro

Banned
Today is a good day. Today is the furthest day from the next Taste of the Danforth.

Didn't even mind the crowds or chaos this year, but the live music performances were particularly loud and annoying this year. All weekend it sounded like if Pitbull didn't have teeth, got drunk and performed. Terrible.

I haven't spoken with any residents of the area who like the festival, lol.

Blackhead

Redarse
That feeling when on a packed TTC and an old geezer switches from his blue seat to a newly opened up red seat. !_! *ugh* can't him though, red seats are more comfortable...

Willectro

Banned
That feeling when on a packed TTC and an old geezer switches from his blue seat to a newly opened up red seat. !_! *ugh* can't him though, red seats are more comfortable...

The TTC seat meta is nuts. Even able-bodied people must have a seat and also must stand up and push to the door at Yonge-Bloor.

Willectro

Banned
I've said it before, and probably will again: All this TTC expansion talk is great (Scarb, DRL, etc), but I still haven't seen a single comment on how this will help the rest of the system. There just simply aren't enough subways, streetcars and buses, specifically during rush hours, and all the extensions in the world won't change that. In fact, extending into Scarborough could compound many capacity issues. This mornings commute was packed for seemingly no reason.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Step back, buddy. You already have a job. Let us lowly slobs who are working for pennies with online usability testing get in first!
Your job is to carry me, goddammit!

Mini review:

Descendant Pizza

http://www.torontolife.com/daily-di...7/descendant-pizza-detroit-style-leslieville/

Deep dish style pizza. Crust is very tasty, toppings very flavourful, nice thick bite. Expensive for what you get though so be forewarned. Sold out 7 days in a row apparently since they opened.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
So apparently Yonge & Dundas Square was filled with anti-abortion protesters today, complete with the signs featuring photos of developed fetus'. Not posting that crap here, although photos are around.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
So apparently Yonge & Dundas Square was filled with anti-abortion protesters today, complete with the signs featuring photos of developed fetus'. Not posting that crap here, although photos are around.
The worst was when I was stuck behind a transport truck on the 401 with a picture of that on the back. I got out from behind the truck as quickly as possible so I wouldn't have to stare at it.

I warned as many people as I could when they sent letters of full of those kinds of pictures a few weeks ago. They've been getting mighty aggressive, haven't they?

Willectro

Banned

Hopefully some of Yonge & Dundas' finest regulars are there to mess / fight with these morons. Zanta wouldn't be havin that crap.

jcutner

How is parking at Yonge Eglinton Centre?

I need to go there to get something.

It's fine, there's an underground lot you can get into from the next block up, Orchard View Blvd. If you spend over like $15 at the Metro, you can get your parking validated too!

Top Bottom