• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how the officials in this game are so fucking dumb. Grizz were getting jobbed on a couple posessions and then they call that Donecan offensive foul on that weak-ass hipcheck.

Yeah. I just wish it was consistent from quarter to quarter. Both teams are going to have their second and 3rd stringers to finish this game :/

this is what i'm talking about. how is that NOT a foul on duncan? he hits gasol on the elbow on the way down! but people are up in arms over the "awful officiating".... even though it was a foul

Zeke

S86Ze.gif

I hope the Spurs and Grizz complain to the league office after this game...

Hell I hope every team does. These refs need to know to let more shit go in the playoffs.

jjasper said:
Blair playing really well outside that bad pass.

Yup its nice to see.

linsivvi said:
Epic flop.

He fell the same way Rambis fell when McHale clothslined Rambis.

Fittingly, McHale is disgusted by the officiating. I don't think the goon squads from the 80s Pistons/Lakers/Celtics are half as effective if they got called with today's rules.

exarkun

This ticky-tacky shit is completely ruining this game. They are calling EVERYTHING. And then some. I've honestly never seen so many away from the ball hipcheck, bad screen, whatever calls back to back as I've seen in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom