• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 1 |OT| Offseason's over. Back to #TALKINBOUTTHENOLES

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSU's season just started looking much bleaker over the course of the course of this game. Now predicting 8-4 for my Seminoles.

Sigh.....

Oh damn I stepped away for a few minutes so I didn't see the injury but really sorry to hear about it FSU fans. Hopefully he'll be able to come back. That's one of the worst things that can happen..

USC's receivers looked trash in the first half, and the rush defense was not great.

Oregon beating up on Southern Utah.

Zona struggling with Northern Zona.

Wazzu off to a solid start vs Montana St.

As a Ducks fan I'm not sure if I prefer watching Oregon lose to LSU in Dallas, or watching them up 70-21 with the fourth quarter to go against Southern Utah. There is zero joy in this.

Oh well, Nebraska next week.

Balphon

As a Ducks fan I'm not sure if I prefer watching Oregon lose to LSU in Dallas, or watching them up 70-21 with the fourth quarter to go against Southern Utah. There is zero joy in this.

Oh well, Nebraska next week.

I'm tentatively upgrading the defense from total embarrassment to plain bad.

Nebraska and Wyoming should both be fun games, at any rate.

Where are my late night competitive games???

You mean you don't enjoy the annual week of Pac-12 teams playing middling Big Sky opponents in the middle of the night?

Francois injury legit ruined my night.

Just end me.

I'm an FSU fan who lived in Alabama for 21 years. I can handle all the trash talk all my friends and family--including my own WIFE with whom I lost a bet--but the Francois injury has me completely shook.

I'm already boycotting the NFL. The Francois injury might have turned me into non-football fan for 2017-2018.

bpfd

Nebraska in trouble.

Edit:
They hang on but man that was close. Arkansas St. Receivers had hands on those last two passes.

ryseing

Between us, FSU, and Louisville, ACC Atlantic had a real bad day. So much hype about being the best division in football.

I'm happy my Spartans won today but Western Michigan rolls into town next week after keeping pace with USC through 3 quarters. MSU is young...this is going to be a low key fire good game next week. (cash me outside!)

FyreWulff

Co-signed. They outplayed us a good portion of the game, but our Red Zone D and Tre Bryant looked really good.

I am scared to go to Eugene now...

I mean after I found out Ark State is their conference champ the game makes a little more sense. They're probably gonna win the Sun Belt again

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
I mean after I found out Ark State is their conference champ the game makes a little more sense. They're probably gonna win the Sun Belt again

Yeah, I saw that after I looked them up during half time. Made a lot of sense. Sounds like they have a good deal of Power 5 talent, too. Lots of transfers and some pretty great talent.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Was out of internet range for a while tonight.

Check the news and some score updates and such once I get internet back. Skim some summaries of the Tech game, things like that.

...didn't even realize Baylor lost to Liberty until an hour later, since it apparently doesn't even rate being on ESPN's CFB front page.

ag-my001

Anyone have any opinions about what we can expect out of ATM tomorrow?
Rumor is that Starkel will get the start. He's more of a pocket passer. Was hoping that Mond would have a stronger showing, as our offense has always worked better when the threat of QB runs ties up a LB and gives more room to the RB and the passing game.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Was out of internet range for a while as I went to the North Texas v Lamar game.

Check the news and some score updates and such once I get internet back. Skim some summaries of the Tech game, things like that.

...didn't even realize Baylor lost to Liberty until an hour later, since it apparently doesn't even rate being on ESPN's CFB front page.

Baylor losing to Liberty is just perfect. Fuck that school.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Can we just get a nice, easy win already? I'm too old for this shit. Nebraska will be the death of me yet.

Lol, sounds about right. Slight solace that this isn't an 0-16 Southern Miss challenging is, nor an FCS team, but still... It's the sun belt conference, and even if we aren't the Nebraska of old, we're still fucking blue blood.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Baylor losing to Liberty is just perfect. Fuck that school.

approval-people-clapping.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom