• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concord |OT| As we Firewalk through the valley of Live Service...

Kokoloko85

This is a thread about Concord, I'm quite certain if you go and read a thread about Overwatch, your whataboutism will be satiated.
Really? Luckily you can have a look. Not many on those threads have people shitting on the game. 2 Tier system as usual lol

Havent gone through the lot but looked at the 1st and last page of these threads. And a few more. And…..

Cant see a single complaint about woke
1 complaint about Micro-transactions

I dont see anyone complaining about woke here too. https://www.neogaf.com/threads/digi...sted-at-4k-120hz-a-big-visual-update.1643185/

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Really? Luckily you can have a look. Not many on those threads have people shitting on the game. 2 Tier system as usual lol

Havent gone through the lot but looked at the 1st and last page of these threads. And a few more. And…..

I dont see anyone complaining about woke here too. https://www.neogaf.com/threads/digi...sted-at-4k-120hz-a-big-visual-update.1643185/

You're complaining about why people didn't do woke-isms on a decade old threads and a 1 page Digital Foundry thread ?

In your frantic searching for anything to grasp at, you must have come across threads like this too which I'm sure you conveniently ignored.

Don't cry over a two tiered system just because you can't get others to agree with you.

Last edited:

BigBeauford

A decade ago I didn't have to think about being called an oppressor or that my whiteness was literal genocide. Times change my dude!

Kokoloko85

You're complaining about why people didn't do woke-isms on a decade old threads and a 1 page Digital Foundry thread ?

In your frantic searching for anything to grasp at, you must have come across threads like this too which I'm sure you conveniently ignored.

Don't cry over a two tiered system just because you can't get others to agree with you.

Im just pointing it out.
and Overwatch 2 thread wasnt a decade ago and neither was OV1.
Yall like going into every Concord thead and talking shit, pages of it compared to the Cringe thread

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Yall like going into every Concord thead and talking shit, pages of it compared to the Cringe thread

And Yall are busy doing whataboutisms to try and distract from this games apparent shortcomings. If you have issues with Overwatch, take them to a relevant discussion thread.

Kokoloko85

LmikzWr.png

Not that it matters for Playstation but any more info on reviews?
So at least 58 people have bought it on Steam lol

Kokoloko85

And Yall are busy doing whataboutisms to try and distract from this games apparent shortcomings. If you have issues with Overwatch, take them to a relevant discussion thread.

Im not distracting from the issues, Ive said loads the majority of character designs suck. I havent got much complaints about the gameplay.
More modes would be good and for a Single player gamer like myself, a campaign is needed. Im not an expert at PVP games and thats fine for me.

Your just going around shitting on it constantly. I dont hate issues with OverWatch, just pointing out the reasons some have issues with this game are the same things Overwatch has

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
If you don't like his voice, just don't click on the f****** video.
Don't try to tell people what they ca and can't post. You are not an admin. And there is nothing wrong with the video, it's just an preview.
I didn’t know it was the guy with an annoying voice until I clicked on the video. It’s not like I follow him. I will definitely try to remember that the side profile guy in shades has the bad voice in the future. I just got caught off guard two days in a row.

I’m not discrediting the video, or its merit. Just saying the guy sounds like what’s waiting for me in hell.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

For the quitting/penalty/shorthanded teams issue, why not just help the party by having join in progress gamers? And for players who hate JIP (I do too as I hope to join matches from the starting lobby), just do what COD does and if you lose a JIP game you dont get tagged with a loss.

clarky

Gold Member
For the quitting/penalty/shorthanded teams issue, why not just help the party by having join in progress gamers? And for players who hate JIP (I do too as I hope to join matches from the starting lobby), just do what COD does and if you lose a JIP game you dont get tagged with a loss.
They do have Join in progress now i believe.

Killjoy-NL

For a high profile game 100 odd reviews a couple of days after release points to an absolute bomb.
Yes, if you haven't noticed yet, I've acknowledged that several times over all the discussions.

But it does highlight the main issue for the game:
Getting people to even try it.

clarky

Gold Member
Yes, if you haven't noticed yet, I've acknowledged that several times over all the discussions.

But it does highlight the main issue for the game:
Getting people to even try it.
Nah, thats not the main issue at all and you know it. No need to go over the short comings of the game again we've done that already.

Killjoy-NL

Nah, thats not the main issue at all and you know it. No need to go over the short comings of the game again we've done that already.
I never denied any shortcomings and already stated I'm 50/50 on the game.

The core issue is undeniably the Woke bs keeping people away from the get-go.

Most people who played the game dont hate it.

clarky

Gold Member
Getting close to 3k copies sold. Congratulations are in order i think

R50vAjN.jpeg
I was trying to work out the CCU on shift last night to kill some time. The closest i got was Madden came out last friday and has 400 odd reviews and a CCU of around 4k. So going off my scientific method, Concord should have around 25% of that at around 1k just now. Fits your estimate of copies sold example above also.

Should get a decent bump tomorrow though, maybe ?

Last edited:
For a high profile game 100 odd reviews a couple of days after release points to an absolute bomb.

Those are just the people that paid $60 to play it early. This pay more for the real release date thing is annoying. Especially when the review embargo’s are not up yet.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
I just have to wonder if Sony will blame PC gamers for this not being a smash hit when they are finally releasing a first party day 1 on PC. Like, will Concord be the excuse moving forward for Sony not wanting to release their games on PC at the same time as their console.

As of today, does anyone at Sony have any faith in this title?

Why would they? Helldivers released on both platforms simultanously and it did fine. As much as I wonder about the decision chain for this game, that type of forum poster logic would be a weird fucking take.

Alebrije

Do not know about this kind of games and honestly do not play them since prefer more peaced coop games like Remant, TLOU Factions, Souls.

But for a Game like Concord what would be a good base users at lauch? And average one that You can tell " this game es not the Best but is doing well"

Top Bottom