• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's a whole lot of risk here, friend. I don't wanna get stuck with a fucking Zack Ryder avatar or some shit.

Yeah but look at it this way. You're guaranteed someone gets a Zandig av.

Hell I might submit a Zandig av as well. 2 people with the King.

Not the GIF you're looking for, I just wanted to post the Asari Driver;

ibelR6AW3WFvJ6.gif

Yeah but look at it this way. You're guaranteed someone gets a Zandig av.

Hell I might submit a Zandig av as well. 2 people with the King.

JEEEEEEEZUS!! OK, I guess it could be worth it, but I swear to fucking jeebus, I better not get something awful. Christmas Okada deserves a great successor.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
UGH, no one submit that fuck for the Avatar Rumble. I'd have to swear off WrassleGAF for a month if everyone's going to be stuck with BELEEDAT avatars.

You're just making it worse!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I dunno. I'll sit on the idea for a bit. Two big avatar-changing things is pretty rough for people.

I just dunno.

Alucard

Banned
3PJKl9V.jpg

Good, good. Now book Alberto vs O'Reilly.

Ridiculous hyperbole alert!

Those are scones and gravy is supposed to be brown. I'm sure it's very nice, though.

This is so objectively wrong.

Alberto vs. ACH? Hnng! I wonder if we'll get to see him versus Styles, O'Reilly, or Cole at some point.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck it. Lethal Lottery will go live right now. There ARE rules.

Lethal Lottery Rules

What you need to enter:
- An avatar, wrestling-related, to add to the pool - make it yourself or outsource it, whatever - make sure it's formatted right. I won't be editing images for you.
- A PM sent to me, Vince McMahon, declaring your intent and linking the avatar to add to the pool.

What you need to do:
On December 20th, the pool is FINALIZED and we'll draw numbers. I will rename each avatar to a numbered version, and we'll post (thanks to random.org) a list of who gets what and post it. You then must change your avatar THAT DAY. No complaints, no whining, just do it. You cannot trade with others. You can submit the most cringeworthy or AWESOME avatar ever. You can only submit ONE avatar.

After the Carnies are announced this year (right after Xmas, before the new year) you can go back to whatever avatar you like.

Let's do THIS?!

EDIT: I talked to an admin, anyone who welches on this bet will be juniored permanently. Awesome!

Fuck it. Lethal Lottery will go live right now. There ARE rules.

Lethal Lottery Rules

What you need to enter:
- An avatar, wrestling-related, to add to the pool - make it yourself or outsource it, whatever - make sure it's formatted right. I won't be editing images for you.
- A PM sent to me, Vince McMahon, declaring your intent and linking the avatar to add to the pool.

What you need to do:
On December 20th, the pool is FINALIZED and we'll draw numbers. I will rename each avatar to a numbered version, and we'll post (thanks to random.org) a list of who gets what and post it. You then must change your avatar THAT DAY. No complaints, no whining, just do it. You cannot trade with others. You can submit the most cringeworthy or AWESOME avatar ever. You can only submit ONE avatar.

After the Carnies are announced this year (right after Xmas, before the new year) you can go back to whatever avatar you like.

Let's do THIS?!

EDIT: I talked to an admin, anyone who welches on this bet will be juniored permanently. Awesome!

The kitty stays. Sounds like a lot of fun though, but I don't think I'll ever change my avatar. Little Max there, bothering Samus, was my first kitty, and cancer took him before he turned one. He was fucking ace, so I honor him to this day.

He loved Sharmel and King Booker. Whenever King Booker was being heralded to the ring, he'd haul ass into the living room to watch. I think he thought it was a cat meowing, because if you go into another room and listen, 'All hail King Booker!' actually sounds a bit like meowing.

No, really!

So I hope you all get hilarious avatars and I don't know who anyone is for a few days, but... yeah. Max stays, so I'm going to be a lameazoid.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The kitty stays. Sounds like a lot of fun though, but I don't think I'll ever change my avatar. Little Max there, bothering Samus, was my first kitty, and cancer took him before he turned one. He was fucking ace, so I honor him to this day.

He loved Sharmel and King Booker. Whenever King Booker was being heralded to the ring, he'd haul ass into the living room to watch. I think he thought it was a cat meowing, because if you go into another room and listen, 'All hail King Booker!' actually sounds a bit like meowing.

No, really!

So I hope you all get hilarious avatars and I don't know who anyone is for a few days, but... yeah. Max stays, so I'm going to be a lameazoid.

A fair excuse. Cute lil feller.

Top Bottom