• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
LhhSA5A.jpg

XZZ3rDR.jpg

So after all the talk of Omerta, Sunny goes to the mods to threaten people.

He's walking the Snitch path, and I couldn't be happier. Where's that Konnan gif where he's holding his hands? It's perfect for right now!

Tis the season

Bang bang, friends.

I really struggle finding grown women attractive when I have a really clear mental picture of them in my mind as a crying pre pubescent child and didn't see them grow up.

I know there isn't anything skeezy about finding Noelle hot, but it makes me feel all kinds of uncomfortable when you guys mack on her, because Beyond the Mat.

frameimage-333x480.jpg

I'm really glad I never saw a young Charlotte crying.

Danielle Harris from the Halloween movies is older than me, but it still weirded me out seeing her naked in Rob Zombie's Halloween.

Christina Ricci I'm fine with, because she was in the public eye as she got older, but when you see someone as a young kid, and then don't see them again until their an adult... yeah. It short circuits something in my brain.

strobogo

Banned
I would hope not every single time :(

If this is in regards to the Punk comment I just thought that he is receiving mainstream media coverage about his UFC represents how the WWE has declined in popularity.

For example I can't see this happening today : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KFaFOig3H4 with a WWE talent.

Closest thing would be Cena stopping by on SportsNation or something.

Fucking nuts

It's every single time.

I can't be the only one thinking Noelle Foley using her dad's mannerisms and gimmicks to be sexy is weird as fuck. I refuse to believe that I am the only one.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So after all the talk of Omerta, Sunny goes to the mods to threaten people.

He's walking the Snitch path, and I couldn't be happier. Where's that Konnan gif where he's holding his hands? It's perfect for right now!

ibyYVRZM7pdVgu.gif

Seriously, I apologize upfront, but I'm not going to know who the fuck any of you are when you have different avatars. I completely remember people by avatar. Its a habit I've never been able to break.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't be the only one thinking Noelle Foley using her dad's mannerisms and gimmicks to be sexy is weird as fuck. I refuse to believe that I am the only one.

I get that same feeling whenever I see Vince in Stephanie. It's weird. She can't help it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd have thought that would make her more attractive to you, specifically. I mean, you're always rocking that hot chin cleavage there. I figured you had a bit of a thing for Vince.

iXqXOpIDw9F72.gif

strobogo

Banned
I get that same feeling whenever I see Vince in Stephanie. It's weird. She can't help it.

I think it is a little different than involuntary mannerisms coming through from parent to child and Noelle using her dad's gimmicks and catch phrases while doing her "I'M SO SEXY WRESTLING NERDS" thing. It's too weird for me.

Speaking of Beyond the Mat, remember the bit with the doctor telling Terry Funk he basically had no cartilage left in his knees? That was over 15 years ago, how the fuck is he still walking, let alone wrestling?

Aiii

So not worth it
So, just cancelled my WWE Network sub, since I have Hulu to watch NXT on and the Rumble isn't until January 25th, I'm not gonna need it for the next month anyways, I'll sub again for the Rumble and take it from there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Keep these Lethal Lottery tickets flowing! We've got five so far.

So, just cancelled my WWE Network sub, since I have Hulu to watch NXT on and the Rumble isn't until January 25th, I'm not gonna need it for the next month anyways, I'll sub again for the Rumble and take it from there.

Special events don't air on Hulu right? I know there isn't one before the rumble, but I'm just trying to keep it straight in my head.

somedevil

You have a hulu account then because Hulu has made NXT account only. Its not free anymore. Plus no live specials as well.

Omega

Banned
just saw people on r/squaredcircle talking about the Usos joking that it's a slow burn.

Once Miz breaks up the marriage, Jimmy is going to take a break and come back fat like Rikishi and Jey is going to paint both sides of his face and be the new Umaga

i kind of hope this happens. would be better than what we have now

Fox318

Probably not subbing for the Rumble. WWE have to prove it's worth it beforehand at this point.

You'll get to see Cena win against Lesnar and Reigns win the rumble by throwing Kevin Nash, Cesaro, and Daniel Bryan out at the same time.

Don't forget that today is Lucha Underground Wednesday, people!

TODAY IS HOBBITSES.

Which, in all honesty, is really just a long trailer for the 10 hours of behind the scenes making of goodness that'll be coming out late next year. The films are decent but the makings of are amazeballs.

RP912

Banned

:(I hope by the end of the week I can cancel mines.

Aiii

So not worth it
No Monday Wars or Countdown on HULU neither!

Yeah, I realised I hadn't watched one of those, or Rivalries or anything besides NXT and the first match of TLC in three weeks, figured I was wasting money by paying for a month of service when I'm just not using it.

NJPW World is better value anyways.

Top Bottom