• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
jfc, in Jericho's new book there's a story about him and Cena getting stupid drunk. Cena wound up giving an arguing married couple advice at the bar that chilled them out. Later in the night Jericho blacked out, and basically woke up discovering that Cena had got him up to his room, tucked him into bed to get some rest, and was still in the dark room sitting in a corner going through Jericho's iPod because he didn't know what else to do.

Total Divas didn't lie, John Cena really doesn't know what the fuck else to do when he isn't wrestling

UberTag

jfc, in Jericho's new book there's a story about him and Cena getting stupid drunk. Cena wound up giving an arguing married couple advice at the bar that chilled them out. Later in the night Jericho blacked out, and basically woke up discovering that Cena had got him up to his room, tucked him into bed to get some rest, and was still in the dark room sitting in a corner going through Jericho's iPod because he didn't know what else to do.

Total Divas didn't lie, John Cena really doesn't know what the fuck else to do when he isn't wrestling
I just assume John is an empty puppet shell that has no purpose in life apart from being some soulless mech for Vince to pilot in the back and essentially relive the prime of his life.
So yeah... he's the EVA Unit-01 to Vince's Shinji.

Hi WrassleGAF,

I watch NXT, Main Event and Superstars and ignore Raw. Am I broken?
You're simply smarter than the average bear. Now work on cutting Main Event and Superstars out of your diet.

RAW_09152014ej_0024e-2324619345.jpg

This is Bo, right?

XenoRaven

Hi WrassleGAF,

I watch NXT, Main Event and Superstars and ignore Raw. Am I broken?
Yep, you're broken alright. But if you follow these simple steps from Dr. Chris Amann you should be back in good health in no time.

1. Begin watching RAW immediately. Make sure to watch the entire three hour show.
2. While RAW is on, have an electronic device that will allow you to access the NeoGAF wrestling thread. Complain about how much you hate RAW in the wrestling thread.
3. After RAW is over, continue complaining about RAW. Make sure to discuss how great the alternatives are.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until you feel better.

joelseph

Fresh of Lions Tale, should I skip Undisputed and go straight to this?

BanGy.nz

Banned
Yep, you're broken alright. But if you follow these simple steps from Dr. Chris Amann you should be back in good health in no time.

1. Begin watching RAW immediately. Make sure to watch the entire three hour show.
2. While RAW is on, have an electronic device that will allow you to access the NeoGAF wrestling thread. Complain about how much you hate RAW in the wrestling thread.
3. After RAW is over, continue complaining about RAW. Make sure to discuss how great the alternatives are.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until you feel better.
I'd rather stay broken.

Apparently, he's a marriage counselor?

Top Bottom