• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

RP912

Banned
Even the intermissions in a NJPW show feel satisfying. Look at those people wandering off to get refreshments while promos are on the big screen....

Xater

RAW Reunion show:

In an attempt to boost eyeballs on the go-home show for the Royal Rumble, which takes place on 1/19, WWE will be doing a show called "Raw Reunion."

Announces already as appearing on the show are Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall, plus a 30-man Lumberjack match with John Cena vs. Seth Rollins.

An interesting note is that in the release for the show, Brock Lesnar's name was not listed. Previously, Lesnar had been advertised for that date.

Let's cart out all those legends that's going to draw big time!

Aiii

So not worth it
Rusev and Lana are going to murder America over surrendering to terrorists threats, aren't they?

Ham and egger

Noun

Disdainful remark directed at someone deemed worthless or undesirable.(wrestling slang) A preliminary wrestler; ajobberAn ordinary person; a simpleton.(boxing) A failure of a boxer that couldn't make it big.

Love Alberto's rolling cross-armbreaker, better than Shinsuke's;

gZF48t3.gif

My friend is working as a researcher on a comedy show - QUESTION FOR WRESTLING FANS - Has Hulk Hogan ever had an STD or gonorrhea or anything like that?

strobogo

Banned
Do they have a wheelchair ramp for the panel area?

It's a good thing there is still a promotion in the US that will take former stars with neck injuries and atrophied limbs and let them try to kill themselves in their ring. I believe they have a new show starting in January.

Fox318

It's a good thing there is still a promotion in the US that will take former stars with neck injuries and atrophied limbs and let them try to kill themselves in their ring. I believe they have a new show starting in January.

As you said that Angle did another moonsault off of a cage.

Fuck it. Lethal Lottery will go live right now. There ARE rules.

Lethal Lottery Rules

What you need to enter:
- An avatar, wrestling-related, to add to the pool - make it yourself or outsource it, whatever - make sure it's formatted right. I won't be editing images for you.
- A PM sent to me, Vince McMahon, declaring your intent and linking the avatar to add to the pool.

What you need to do:
On December 20th, the pool is FINALIZED and we'll draw numbers. I will rename each avatar to a numbered version, and we'll post (thanks to random.org) a list of who gets what and post it. You then must change your avatar THAT DAY. No complaints, no whining, just do it. You cannot trade with others. You can submit the most cringeworthy or AWESOME avatar ever. You can only submit ONE avatar.

After the Carnies are announced this year (right after Xmas, before the new year) you can go back to whatever avatar you like.

Let's do THIS?!

EDIT: I talked to an admin, anyone who welches on this bet will be juniored permanently. Awesome!

I'm in. Sent you a pm

TL21xx

Banned
I got the first few seconds of it, then the video broke and I only had audio. Now I can't get it either. Guess I'll have to wait for a YT upload...

Xater

I got the first few seconds of it, then the video broke and I only had audio. Now I can't get it either. Guess I'll have to wait for a YT upload...

Yeah I had like a couple seconds of audio when it started and now just a grey screen.

DMczaf

Meltzer shootin

-- From the WWE Has No Clue How to Promote the Network file, there's this video on WWE.com, which is, in theory, supposed to count down the top 10 hidden gems on WWE Network. It consists of quick clips from the network's eight weekly shows and then three clips of archival footage: Ric Flair vs. Sting from the first Clash of the Champions, The Undertaker vs. Jeff Hardy in their ladder match on Raw in 2003, and Elizabeth announcing on Saturday Night's Main Event that she'll be in a neutral corner at WrestleMania V. First of all, that adds up to 11. But more importantly, none of the archival footage is named and there's no actual countdown of any of this. Without a brief "hidden gems" graphic you'd think they posted the wrong video.

somedevil

How could you forget Main Event?

Also, there's seriously something on tonight?

Tribute to the Troops. It was taped last week. Here are the matches:

Usos vs Stardust and Goldust

Naomi, Natalya and Emma vs Bella Twins and Paige

Bray vs Ambrose boot camp match

Ryback, Cena, Ziggler and Rowan vs Harper, Big Show, Seth Rollins and Kane

Xater

Tribute to the Troops. It was taped last week. Here are the matches:

Usos vs Stardust and Goldust

Naomi, Natalya and Emma vs Bella Twins and Paige

Bray vs Ambrose boot camp match

Ryback, Cena, Ziggler and Rowan vs Harper, Big Show, Seth Rollins and Kane

Such creativity in these match ups.