• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

strobogo

Banned
FAVE FIVE BOND SONGS:

1. Live and Let Die
  2. GoldFINGAH
  3. General Bond Theme
  4. License to Kill (since it is basically Goldfinger remix)
  5. Quantum of Solace sounds pretty cool

Side note, the local Pacers adds on FSN Mid West is using music from Marvel in adverts. Actually, I think it is from Lego Marvel.

FAVE FIVE BOND SONGS:

1. View To A Kill
  2. Goldfinger
  3. You Only Live Twice (bjork cover)
  4. uhhhhh
  5. how did Garbage land that gig anyway?

Quantum's theme is pretty cool, but it was weird that you had alicia keys available but had jack white on lead vocals anyway.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I also remember thinking The One vs The Many was cool as a kid
SMn0Mov.gif

No, the wire fu does not hold up. I don't even know if it's wire fu or just terrible CG. evil Jet Li is still pretty cool though IM NOBODYS BITCH then proceeds to job out an entire prison

PInk Tape

Banned
I rarely see it on TV but since WWE got a hold of it the Networks are probably like 'i'm not airing that carny shit'

Cause they actually have standards and stuff.

Well.. not CMT since it's, well, country and we all know that country and carnies go together like bread and butter. Plus they do have that Stone Cold reality show airing on there.

I could see them air the second, uneeded, Jingle All The Way that WWE made next year.

Cause they actually have standards and stuff.

Well.. not CMT since it's, well, country and we all know that country and carnies go together like bread and butter. Plus they do have that Stone Cold reality show airing on there.

I could see them air the second, uneeded, Jingle All The Way that WWE made next year.
stone cold has 2 shows on CMT.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd like to see Cameron in Chingle Chingle All The Way.

Gonzalez

Banned
SMn0Mov.gif

No, the wire fu does not hold up. I don't even know if it's wire fu or just terrible CG. evil Jet Li is still pretty cool though IM NOBODYS BITCH then proceeds to job out an entire prison

I liked it a lot better when it was going to star the Rock.

JavyOO7

Hey, I like Cat Stevens so hopefully we're still besties.

And I'd stop posting my grades if everyone disliked them, but I know a few people have enjoyed them sooo... suck my D+, MC Safety. jkjkjk xoxoxo

But seriously, would you guys prefer if I cut out some of the earlier grades when I post? Or take away the middling PPV grades? So, like, for past years, only keep the B's and F's in my posts? Is it too long? What's the issue here? Help me help you.

I'll try to remember I posted this and check for suggestions later.

Love and Merry Xmas,

Zach

Please continue posting your PPV grades with everything intact.

Marvel

could never
It took awhile but I've come to the conclusion that Jackie Chan is the best pure filmmaker of the three. Yeah, he bends over to the studio system but his og Hong Kong stuff is GOAT

Good call, Chan is amazing also.

I read his books as a kid (My Life in Action was one of em), great story of his coming up in the the martial art and movie scene.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Reviewing 80s action drama shows, I have to say that while KITT is awesome, Hoff comes off as a total douche and makes it hard to keep watching Knight Rider. On the other hand, Magnum is still awesome.
tumblr_ncmfgnjaI61s2wio8o1_500.gif

The dream show would be Magnum WITH KITT but I think that would be overpowered.

strobogo

Banned
Reviewing 80s action drama shows, I have to say that while KITT is awesome, Hoff comes off as a total douche and makes it hard to keep watching Knight Rider. On the other hand, Magnum is still awesome.

Browny

Banned
SMn0Mov.gif

I watched that before a night out - that nu-rock soundtrack was awesome
at the time

Bond talk - Brosnan was good - but he was the bomb in The Thomas Crown remake.

Gonzalez

Banned

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Tom Selleck would have been a way better Indiana Jones.

Selleck was too good of an actor for 1980's network TV.

The Heat Pre-Show for Fully Loaded 1999 is now on the Network

Watching this episode

END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA END OF AN ERA

That is an impressive posterior

FAVE FIVE XMAS SONGS:

1. Little Drummer Boy - Bing Crosby & David Bowie
2. Joseph, Better You Than Me - The Killers
3. Thank God It's Christmas - Queen
4. Father Christmas - The Kinks
5. and I got me a soft spot from a kid for hall and oates playing jingle bell rock.

If any of y'all have that fucking christmas shoes song on this fave five I'll make sure you never work in this town again damnit

Someone get a picture of Nash's son and put him as the Captain.

Speaking about how this thread is GIF-heavy...

WrassleGAF, my wedding is this weekend. Hit me up with some of the most FnP wrestling wedding gifs out there.

I'm more than willing to put aside my crusade against the Roman Empire to say: Congratulations!!!

PInk Tape

Banned
That Christmas Shoes song is depressing as fuck.

General Fave Five:

1.) Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
2.) Ave Maria
3.) All I Want For Christmas is You
4.) Dominic, the Italian Christmas Donkey
5.) I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Magnum also has an episode with Carol Burnett in it. And I love me some Carol Burnett.

I can't be watching Glenn Larson shows in the cold though. That's summer time viewing.

gurudyne

1-5: Just about anything that requires a trained church choir or orchestra to do it justice.

Can't stand most Christmas music. Low quality, chirpy garbage usually sung off key.

Mengetsu

SMn0Mov.gif

Fucking love this movie when i was younger and still do now. I love the Li vs Li fight at the end.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Similarly I'm still going through Columbo on Netflix and have concluded it's dope as fuck. Smart writing never gets dated.

You should try Kojak. I love Columbo a lot but Kojak is THE ultimate cop show of all time. Another side of the same coin (different but samey in a way) is the original run of Starsky and Hutch. REALLY fucking fun. I highly recommend both Kojak and S&H.

Top Bottom