• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alucard

Banned
Now watching a sci-fi flick called Hunter Prey. Bunch of guys running around in Boba Fett gear so far after a crash landing. Costumes look kind of cool.

large.jpg

Has a cool old school sci-fi vibe on a desert planet.

gurudyne

Al that Santa gif reminds me of is that Del Rio's car entrances were annoying. His music never worked for him and he made that worse by laying on the horn of a rental car the whole time. I imagine it got boos in the arenas, but "Oh God do I have to sit through this garbage" boos.

Do any characters in modern serials even drive sweet cars anymore? They probably all drive Prius's

Custom cars fell out of style after the early 90s feels like. Every notable car on television since has been an advertisement for a real car that has no business doing the things its shown doing in the episode. Heroes for example had flagrant references to the Nissan Versa throughout season one. My favorite example is Burn Notice's shameless advertising of the Hyundai Genesis. Integrated as seamlessly as a Randy Orton promo would be into House of Cards.

Aiii

So not worth it
I wonder what caused the tree to fall.

Was wondering the exact same thing. I guess Santa was so fat that when he fell down the ground legit shook and caused the tree to lose balance and fall right on the location from which the quake originated.

Watching the EC from this year. Very fun stuff. Wyatts/Shield still does nothing for me and I feel like I'm taking crazy pills when I hear people say it's MOTY.

strobogo

Banned
Watching the EC from this year. Very fun stuff. Wyatts/Shield still does nothing for me and I feel like I'm taking crazy pills when I hear people say it's MOTY.

It's definitely not. Both matches with Evolution were better. The first Shield/Evolution was just barely better than the one with Wyatts, but the elimination tag was indeed great.

Al that Santa gif reminds me of is that Del Rio's car entrances were annoying. His music never worked for him and he made that worse by laying on the horn of a rental car the whole time. I imagine it got boos in the arenas, but "Oh God do I have to sit through this garbage" boos.

Custom cars fell out of style after the early 90s feels like. Every notable car on television since has been an advertisement for a real car that has no business doing the things its shown doing in the episode. Heroes for example had flagrant references to the Nissan Versa throughout season one. My favorite example is Burn Notice's shameless advertising of the Hyundai Genesis. Integrated as seamlessly as a Randy Orton promo would be into House of Cards.

Del Rio's music was top tier, you shut your mouth.

gurudyne

Del Rio's music was top tier, you shut your mouth.

It was good and worked well with Del Rio's gimmick but not Del Rio. The music's stylish and slow tempo'd, confident. Was supposed to go with an above-it-all dickish aristocrat character, but it ended up clashing with Del Rio's horrible, wooden mic work. Music was more charismatic than he was (on the mic at least). Curtis Axel has the same problem. Damned good theme, fits with his original gimmick of being a big deal generational wrestler, but doesn't work with him at all.

JavyOO7

Besides the Nintendo stuff, know what else I can't wait for next year? Hotline Miami 2. I have 'Knock' on repeat right now...

Aiii

So not worth it
Upgraded my PS4 hdd.

Aside from having to download 500GB worth of data, which isn't too bad all things considered. I had to put every savefile on my old HDD to a USB drive game by game. Took forever.

Even worse, I have to do it the other way around now too.

There is no, "transfer all" functionality...

For fucks sake, we're a week from 2015, how did you not think to make this a part of your system...

Upgraded my PS4 hdd.

Aside from having to download 500GB worth of data, which isn't too bad all things considered. I had to put every savefile on my old HDD to a USB drive game by game. Took forever.

Even worse, I have to do it the other way around now too.

There is no, "transfer all" functionality...

For fucks sake, we're a week from 2015, how did you not think to make this a part of your system...

It took Sony like six years to add a copy all/multiple option for transferring save files on the PS3.

Top Bottom