• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It never gets old.
tumblr_nh4224zo4G1t34v14o1_250.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vader Bomb is the slingshot. The powerbomb is just called the powerbomb. Though I think even WCW got it mixed up sometimes.

DMczaf

It's really weird that Roman continues to use the Shield music and attire after breaking up. That's usually what the Jannetty of the group does after a breakup.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's really weird that Roman continues to use the Shield music and attire after breaking up. That's usually what the Jannetty of the group does after a breakup.

Difference being that this group was made for the sole purpose of putting Leakee over.

It's like if a year later they told Nash and Hall they can't do the spraypaint or black and white thing anymore because that's Hogan's thing now despite being the ones who made it cool.

jred2k

Upgraded my PS4 hdd.

Aside from having to download 500GB worth of data, which isn't too bad all things considered. I had to put every savefile on my old HDD to a USB drive game by game. Took forever.

Even worse, I have to do it the other way around now too.

There is no, "transfer all" functionality...

For fucks sake, we're a week from 2015, how did you not think to make this a part of your system...

The amount of stuff missing from that OS is mind boggling sometimes. Simple things that were available on the 360 at launch or within the first two years. Things like being able to turn off notifications during videos, having a notification for friends coming online, being able to delete add-ons separate from game installs. I'm not very optimistic about that stuff making in there in a timely fashion either.

Ahem, sir, I'll have you know FallingEdge and I have -already- formed the Arrow Bunch.

Merchandise is available at www.prowrestlingtees.com/arrowbunchesofpunches

Your link didn't work, but while I was there I bought three Pipe Bomb t-shirts.

This shirt exists and when you buy it AJ Style makes money from it:
Absolutely appalling. I mean what is he thinking, he knows what type of message this sends. Try depositing checks every now and then. It's not as though wrestlers have a history of fiscal irresponsibility. Really shortsighted.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
hey you guys lets pretend anyone will remember parks and rec 10 years from now. i got my ron swanson maymay shirts ready

Top Bottom