• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Triple H is the best.

https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/548474367995572227

hnFnNy3.jpg
Now there's a man who reaches for brass rings daily.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Only thing Big Kev had to put together was his son's face.
Kevin Nash @RealKevinNash · Dec 24
Just wanted to say thank you to the women and men at the Volusia country Detention center for being so professional in your treatment,

Kevin Nash @RealKevinNash · Dec 24
To those that have given their love. The best gift I could receive. The pain of the last 24 hours will never be erased.
Damn brah.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I did not own wrestling toys because my parents were too poor

They used to take me to Value Village where I got an assortment of toys, and I made my own wrestling federation.

Featuring:

-Oversized Troll Doll as The Giant
-Three different versions of Egon Spengler from Ghostbusters (one of who was the ref). The other two were Troll Doll's lackeys. This faction were the main villains
-Ninja Turtle with a giant fan on his back as Lex Luger
-Some other guy from Ghostbusters. And other guy who looked like he was from Indiana Jones. These two were a bit generic but acted as friends and also enemies
-This wicked Alligator on rollerblades who was supposed to be this edgey, fun Ziggler type
-Some plasticky covered guy in all black and a goatee
-A muscular black guy from basketball who was Ahmed Johnson, who broke and was written off.
-And He-Man as Psycho Sid, who unfortunately lost his legs and had to be written off.

I need Ziggler wrasslin in skates right now.

XenoRaven

Hey guys remember when Cesaro dropped his first name because Vince realized he had a guy on the roster named "Antonio" and he thought it was a pussy name?

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
Hey guys. I just had a nightmare that Roman Reigns won the royal rumble to headline wrestlemania, and The only way I could find out that it had happened was by reading wrasslGAF. When I woke up I had check the date to see if it actually was a dream or not. I then remembered that I had a GAF account that I haven't used for almost a year....whoops.

So yeah I'm back. If you guys don't remember me that's fine, I think I only posted a few times before. Is there anything I need to do to make up for my inactivity?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man, I am so tempted to buy Kerbal on sale, but I already bought Prison Architect and I really don't want to spend more money on Early Access shit.

Hey guys. I just had a nightmare that Roman Reigns won the royal rumble to headline wrestlemania, and The only way I could find out that it had happened was by reading wrasslGAF. When I woke up I had check the date to see if it actually was a dream or not. I then remembered that I had a GAF account that I haven't used for almost a year....whoops.

So yeah I'm back. If you guys don't remember me that's fine, I think I only posted a few times before. Is there anything I need to do to make up for my inactivity?
Are you a Daniel Bryan fan?

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WWF In Your House 8: Beware of Dog 5/26/96 and 5/28/96

• HHH vs Marc Mero
  • British Bulldog vs Shawn Michaels WWF Championship
  • Steve Austin vs Savio Vega Caribbean Strap Match
  • Vader vs Yokozuna
  • Goldust vs Undertaker WWF Intercontinental Championship Casket Match

WWF in the middle of 1996 is...GARBAGE. This is a bad show. I have shows up to KOTR 1997. There are a couple of clear themes through them. First off, Vader was booked like shit from the start. Second, the rise of Stone Cold is great. Third, HBK was a terrible face champion and a bunch of matches that should have been great that were boring as shit. Fourth, you can tell exactly when Russo was put on the creative team. The first PPV with him is blatantly obvious and it is definitely for the better from the shows that came before it.

korly

Forgive me if this has already been answered, but I've been away from WrestleGAF for a few months, and this isn't in the OT:

Can I watch NJPW World on my TV? Either through Roku, Xbox, PS3 or some other means that don't involve me hooking my computer up directly to the TV? Also, is WK9 going to stream live on NJPW World and if so, will it have the English commentary from the GFW PPV?

Alucard

Banned
Forgive me if this has already been answered, but I've been away from WrestleGAF for a few months, and this isn't in the OT:

Can I watch NJPW World on my TV? Either through Roku, Xbox, PS3 or some other means that don't involve me hooking my computer up directly to the TV? Also, is WK9 going to stream live on NJPW World and if so, will it have the English commentary from the GFW PPV?

Not sure about the Roku stuff. It's an online streaming service, so you need to log in to the website to use it?

As far as we know, the English commentary version will only be available live through traditional PPV and not through NJPW World. However, I'll be curious to see if they do put up the English commentary version afterwards.

Heel

WrassleGAF gathered in private and has requested a joint belated Christmas present: Posting pictures of the WWE burnout known as Cesaro limited to once daily.

Top Bottom