• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fox318

2nrXt8p.jpg

strobogo

Banned
That works. If there are any more fadeouts with prominent wrestlers, I'll post 'em here. Should there be like a "10 years later" between the fadeout and the next gif, or do we just assume it's a dream sequence?

Pretty sure you'll see a lot more of them because I believe ROH used that effect for the first 3 years. And I also believe they edited their shows on Windows Movie Maker, which must have taken FOREVER.

Alucard

Banned
Pretty sure you'll see a lot more of them because I believe ROH used that effect for the first 3 years. And I also believe they edited their shows on Windows Movie Maker, which must have taken FOREVER.

Sweet. Looking forward to the results.

Watching AJ Styles vs. Low Ki right now. ROH's match quality was so damn good, and the crowds were hype. Helps that they had guys like Daniels, Ki, Danielson, and Styles all on the roster at the same time.

Sweet. Looking forward to the results.

Watching AJ Styles vs. Low Ki right now. ROH's match quality was so damn good, and the crowds were hype. Helps that they had guys like Daniels, Ki, Danielson, and Styles all on the roster at the same time.

Yeah, they had some awesome talent back in the day and knew how to leverage it.

Heel

Anyone get some sweet pro wrestling t-shirts for Christmas, maybe some action figure playsets? Show us your haul, friends.

Anyone get some sweet pro wrestling t-shirts for Christmas, maybe some action figure playsets? Show us your haul, friends.

I got a Goto t-shirt & towel, plus some trading cards.

5o97q5Y.jpg

Wrestling t-shirts that aren't identifiable as wrestling t-shirts are the way to go, friends.

Alucard

Banned
I'd wear that Goto t-shirt. I'm a fan just due to his entrance theme and his teaming up with Shibata. Hope they win the tag titles.

Heel

Signature holofoil Chono;

Mq9skFC.jpg

There's a signature Stan Hansen card out there somewhere, but sadly it has eluded me thus far.

Have you opened the pack? If not, allow the collective power of WrassleGAF to will a holofoil Stan Hansen, graded 8.5 or better, into existence before you open it card for card for us, right here in this thread.

Already opened it, unfortunately. Only good card was a semi-rare Tenzan;

yZeUpSL.jpg

Also on the look out for the triple rare AJ Styles card, as it sells for $30 or more, apparently.

My mom found my wrestling buddy Ultimate Warrior when she was cleaning out her basement. Gave it to my son. It was in shockingly good shape for being 20+ years old.

Brought back some fond memories.

Hasney

Christ, I really hope that isn't his first wrestling game since. I can just picture getting frozen right after a game of No Mercy and then waking up 15 years later and thinking "I wonder what the wrestling games of the time are like now".

DMczaf

Christ, I really hope that isn't his first wrestling game since. I can just picture getting frozen right after a game of No Mercy and then waking up 15 years later and thinking "I wonder what the wrestling games of the time are like now".

The first thing I would do is load up Royal Rumble to see if we can finally do a real 30 man rumble.

....and then be sad.

Top Bottom