• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xater

Already opened it, unfortunately. Only good card was a semi-rare Tenzan;

yZeUpSL.jpg

Also on the look out for the triple rare AJ Styles card, as it sells for $30 or more, apparently.

Where are you getting these packs from?

So I totally got engaged yesterday. We're getting married in May 2016.

Congratulations!

Someone just linked me a pastebin with 3000 bitcoin account details. I don't understand bitcoin, but seemingly there's £6m worth of Bitcoins across all the different wallets. The worrying thing was the amount of people who had 'qwerty' as their password, as well as 'trustno1'.

Odd.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Having a few friends in cyber security for companies, I still hear plenty of horror stories about people whose password is "password".

kiguel182

Just want to thank Mr Luchador for Risk of Rain! It was probably the best gift I got this christmas (save for money and a cute gift my sister gave me) so thanks for that!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Gone Home is completely awful to control no matter how I adjust it. It's like pushing my mouse on a folder with peanut butter all over it.

kiguel182

I'm bored as hell so I think I'm going to start a new TEW 05 run. I never last long 'cause I get bored of it quickly.

How does the 05 version compare to the latest one btw? Does anyone play the more recent one?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Looking at all this WCW merch and franchising stuff, despite Bret saying they didn't use him enough/right, he is ALL over all the products. He's featured heavily in posters, toys, comic books, video games, etc. Sure a lot of it was them trying to make money off the Screwjob, but shit, they definitely kept him in the public eye instead of burying him like Hulk would have wanted.
For some reason I really want the Network to upload Nitro episodes that have the nWo silver run.

I would happily sub to the Network if they uploaded a ton of early 90s WCW(Worldwide and Pro Wrestlings and Nitros and Saturday Nights) and WWFs from that era. And more 80s stuff. The stuff they've uploaded so far is stuff I vividly remember and I imagine a lot of their fanbase does. I want to see more stuff from the early 90s that I didn't see before because overall it's my favorite era of wrestling, and i t's fascinating to see remnants of the 80s like Territories still struggling to keep up and WCW trying to find identity while having some of the best matches of those years.

Youtubers like MonsoonClassic have so much amazing stuff uploaded, and I'd kill for WWE to exceed that and upload the stuff in higher quality. The fact of the matter is that WWE's stuff just isn't as interesting to me because it's a ton of stuff I already know.

JavyOO7

Gone Home had a cute story and I also loved the cassette tapes that were thrown around the house which played Riot Grrrrl music. I wish there was a sequel...

Heel

WrassleGAF's blue chip prospect of the year Joeki11a is offering up some more of that real spit in the video gaming DDOS thread.

Thank you for saying what needed to be said, Joeki11a.

Aiii

So not worth it
You forgot "letmein"

coffee and 12345 are also big ones.

Someone just linked me a pastebin with 3000 bitcoin account details. I don't understand bitcoin, but seemingly there's £6m worth of Bitcoins across all the different wallets. The worrying thing was the amount of people who had 'qwerty' as their password, as well as 'trustno1'.

Odd.

Having a few friends in cyber security for companies, I still hear plenty of horror stories about people whose password is "password".
Coincidentally, these are the same people whose computers get infected by years old Trojans and viruses that fuckers like those Lizard Squad guys use for their shitty DDoS attacks.

Proper passwords and running a virus scanner are just too hard for some people, they'll put three locks on their front door, check their car each night before they go to bed just to make sure it's really locked, but securing their computer? Nope.

Odd.

always heed stone cold's words. DTA

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
God damn sometimes I got to stop reading other wrestling sites opinions

'Scott was the muscle and Rick was the wrestler' dude what

It's not trolling if you believe it, Bronsolini.

Sony should take their entire network down voluntarily and do a security audit, not rush to appease video gamers.

88.gif

God damn sometimes I got to stop reading other wrestling sites opinions

'Scott was the muscle and Rick was the wrestler' dude what

Lol the fuck

Rick's whole point was to get the hot tag, suplex everybody, get taken out, and Scott hits the Frankensteiner for da win

Aiii

So not worth it
A security audit for what? A DDoS attack is nothing more that overloading one or more IP addresses with requests. Its literally like protesters occupying a street and causing a traffic jam.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I also like Scott's story about Rick Rude apparently hating Flair and following him around before saying 'Why the fuck are you champion? You look like shit.'
Rick was the muscle and the wrestler, Scott was just a genetic freak.

Rick basically existed for the Powerslam spot and maybe a german suplex. Even most of their tag matches had Scott working the ring for the vast majority of it.

It begins

**Bellator president Scott Coker spoke to Marc Raimondi of MMA Fighting and confirmed that the promotion has reached out to Brock Lesnar to initiate dialogue with Lesnar about a possible return to mixed martial arts when his deal with the WWE expires.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also Rick was weird looking in UWF
hqdefault.jpg

And now that he's on the schoolboard I wonder if he ever worries about people asking him about the time he shot X-pac in the chest with a blank or the time he stuck a sharpie up some dudes butt

Top Bottom