• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Why is it every time I look at this thread, one of you is getting banned? It's a terrible rotating gimmick like the masked Machines.

Lucha Underground is not real Pro Wrestling.

No one wants to see real pro wrestling, it goes on for four hours with neither side losing ground, all holds. That's why it went scripted!

XenoRaven

Joeki11a
Banned
(Today, 03:44 PM)

imt0ynS1SiEfg.gif
Well that is a real shame.

Watching WWE is like seeing a live broadcast of a Harlem Globetrotter's basketball game.

Watching Lucha Underground is like watching Air Bud on CMT.

XenoRaven

OK I know this is weird but there is a guy killing it on Wheel of Fortune right now. Like to the extent that it's worth mentioning.

Where does it rank as a telenovela then, bean breath? We need an expert to weigh in.
A telenovela is a serialized show with a beginning, middle and end, a 1 hour episode 5 days a week, and Latino actors that look white.

Lucha Underground features a white man that knows parkour.

I'm at work and my coworker who is probably twice my age and I've never found her attractive decided to wear a low cut top. Every time we communicate or I look at her, my gaze automatically reverts form her face to her breasts.

They just looks so soft and comfy. Is this socially acceptable? I've always wondered. Same thing with those girls who wear yoga pants with writing on the ass area and then get upset if you look.

You're right. Because LU is more scripted than General Hospital.

I was just confused why you used to tragedies as an example. Okay, one tragedy.
It's just to say that you never know what can happen in WWE. I find it puzzling how people here can complain about piped in crowd noise on Smackdown and chants being edited out of a Roman Reigns match but then enjoy Lucha Underground.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
It's just to say that you never know what can happen in WWE. I find it puzzling how people here can complain about piped in crowd noise on Smackdown and chants being edited out of a Roman Reigns match but then enjoy Lucha Underground.

Be fewer complaints about the pipped in crowd noise on Smackdown if they had more sound effects to use. I'm really tired of that vacuum cleaner "pop"

Top Bottom