• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
You guys are right. Bryan is a dog. The top dog.

The original Big Dog.

The Doggiest.

ibp2ZDFVW6hK1t.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe Bayley is going to be the next member of The Ascension and this is part of some sort of dark initiation ritual.

MWAHAHAHAHA WE'RE EVILLLLLLL

She looks nothing like Nefertiti.

Quit bustin' my Cheops

MC Safety

It would be hilarious if Curtis Axel went back to NXT as Mike McGillicutty.

"Now you will see the origin of the start of the nascent birth of the genesis of Mike McGillicutty!"

So, the indy event #BoycottRAW is now being called #RAWlternative because a bunch of jockriding WWE Corporate marks who think Vince and Trips are their friends got butthurt over the original name.

Facebook group for latest info/match announcements:

https://www.facebook.com/events/845376668819111

They have announced the first two matches scheduled on the Mon. Jan. 19th stream:

-The Young Bucks vs. Super Smash Bros. (from Smash Wrestling)

-Ricochet vs. Josh Alexander (Alphaone Rasslin)

...so it already looks pretty fun.

Also:

Heads up: Smart Mark Video who distributes all of the promotions involved with ‪#‎RAWlternative‬ is running a sale where if you buy $25 or more worth of DVDs or MP4s you get 25% off your entire order until 6:45am EST tomorrow. That's a pretty wild deal! SMV is definitely doing their part to make a viable alternative to Monday Night RAW as accessible as possible.
Happy shopping!

tm24

Oh man, Mascara Dorada vs Negro Casas is gonna happen. Already Mascara Dorada is having a better 2015 than his 2014

Either Hogan legit didn't see him, or he's just a colossal dick.

My money's on Hogan being a colossal dick.
I'll give Hogan the benefit of the doubt, he has blackout shards on and Virgil was wearing all black in a minimally lit ring and was standing in the shadows.
Hogan seems like a nice fella, he wouldn't be that rude.

I copped Sunset Overdrive for $30 just because the soundtrack is legit. So now as it downloads I'm giving the Network another try. Starrcade 99 Meng vs Norman Smiley is gonna be off the chains. How's Bret vs Goldberg?

Opens with Disco Inferno. Gives his hat to a kid in the crowd. LOVE IT

I think they're gonna run with Roman. You can tell they're getting desperate to get the guy over. They really want some new attractions and I think they're willing to push Romans even if he sucks and isn't ready. He's so not ready either. You can see how nervous he is.

"It's just not as simple as gravity, sticking his head in your crotch and throwing him up in the air." - Tony Schiavone, Starrcade 1999; re: Kevin Nash vs. Sid Vicious - Powerbomb Match.

Top Bottom