• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
other than anderson dressing as surfer sting which was amazing, it's just as bad as you'd imagine

sting destroyed Mr. Anderson's truck with a baseball bat, and then denied it happening. you might be right

new paige

B5ogp_mIUAE9g2r.jpg

That Powerbomb Match was really dumb, even for decline-era WCW.

Benoit: Silent but violent. Goddamn, I'm surprised Vince didn't give him a fart gimmick when he jumped ship.

"All prospective superstars are required to pass extensive background, nudity and criminal searches prior to joining WWE."

Can't imagine how this plays in the future when everyone has nudes out there. Is this known as the "Millennial Clause"?

strobogo

Banned
It sure is interesting to watch ill give it that.

You can really tell who are the people with legit armature wrestling / MMA back grounds and the "tough guys" who are just swinging punches.

ar·ma·ture
ˈärməCHər,-ˌCHo͝or/
noun
noun: armature; plural noun: armatures

the rotating coil or coils of a dynamo or electric motor.
any moving part of an electrical machine in which a voltage is induced by a magnetic field.
a piece of iron or other object acting as a keeper for a magnet.
a metal framework on which a sculpture is molded with clay or similar material.
a framework or formal structure, especially of a literary work.
"Shakespeare's plots have served as the armature for many novels"
Biology
the protective covering of an animal or plant.
archaic
armor.

Dr. Death was well known for his rotating dynamo coil, but it wasn't enough to save him from Bart Gunn.

strobogo

Banned
I'm starting to think I might like Roger Moore better than Sean Connery. I think it is because he's not super rapey and is so pleased with his one liners. They're definitely very different Bonds. I'm not sure Moore would work in something like Goldfinger, nor would Connery work in something like Live and Let Die.

"As good as everyone says bryan danielson is, tna has at least ten guys better. evrybody puts over these roh matches like they're the greatest thing ever, but if you put aj and christian cage against the motor city machine guns for 25 minutes, and told them that you needed at least four stars, i'd bet my life that it would be better than anything roh has ever put out. once guys like aj and the mcmg's got out of roh, look how much better they got."

- Disco Inferno

I just had a dream JR called someone the n-word live on that NJPW PPV and my first thought in the dream was "I gotta go tell WrassleGAF!"

Then I woke up and was like "I gotta go tell WrassleGAF!" LOL

Just went to cancel the Network and see I'm subbed until March. Account says I bought a six month sub, what the fuck were you thinking drunk me? Idiot. Guess I'm watching the Rumble, so a pre-emptive "fuck you" to Vince and co. for what's sure to be a real shitshow.

dakun

so just bought tickets for me and my cousin to a show that is going to take place in Zurich during the European Tour in mid-April.
It'll be my first live show so i'm kinda excited no matter the state the WWE is in right now.

Aiii

So not worth it
Just went to cancel the Network and see I'm subbed until March. Account says I bought a six month sub, what the fuck were you thinking drunk me? Idiot. Guess I'm watching the Rumble, so a pre-emptive "fuck you" to Vince and co. for what's sure to be a real shitshow.

I'm really amazed, I haven't gotten a single reminder that my sub was about to run out, nor one to resubscribe for this or that reason. Nothing.

so just bought tickets for me and my cousin to a show that is going to take place in Zurich during the European Tour in mid-April.
It'll be my first live show so i'm kinda excited no matter the state the WWE is in right now.

Cesaro to job out to countless no-names.

dakun

Cesaro to job out to countless no-names.

no way they'll make him job in Switzerland lol.. people would riot... well not really.. but they'd be really upset on the internet

BUT as far as the official site goes Cesaro is not even among the wrestlers set to appear.. though i don't know how accurate that can be with 4 months left and lots to happen in between.

Alucard

Banned
So is that two "special event" posters in a row featuring The Rock's cousin?

He's in the fast lane, man.

Really though, not sure what everyone was expecting. I'm just glad they seem to have picked a longterm direction for someone and that we'll have a break from Cena.

Ithil

When it reigns, it bores.

Indeed.

Just days after earning unanimous acclaim for the exciting NXT TakeOver: R Evolution event, the entire roster of NXT — the “developmental” league of World Wrestling Entertainment — has been slapped with a 30-day suspension after a Wellness Policy test revealed dangerously high levels of charisma and talent.

The NXT Wellness Policy — launched in order to prevent the rookie wrestlers from upstaging WWE’s main-roster talent — includes thorough tests for banned substances such as passion, cardiovascular superiority, and an innate sense for what wrestling fans want to see.

Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens in particular were singled out, getting sidelined with 60-day suspensions for what the Wellness Policy test described as “intoxicating levels of awesome.”

“We can’t have these hungry young talents making stars like main-roster Ryback look clunky by comparison,” said WWE COO Hunter Hearst Helmsley during a conference call with media. “He’s doing a fine job of that by himself.

With the entire NXT locker room now on unpaid hiatus, WWE can focus its efforts on giving fans what they truly want: a Stairs Match to settle a feud that makes no sense, and something involving a midget in a bull costume.

Rumors for the Day:

Promotion President Scott Coker confirmed Bellator reached out to Brock Lesnar recently and it is expected that Bellator and UFC will enter into a bidding war for his services once his WWE contract expires. It's been said that people within WWE do not expect him back and are planning for a future without him.

Add Dean Ambrose to the list of names under consideration for a Royal Rumble win, although his name is apparently low on said list.

WWE is apparently still hoping Batista will return, at least for a retirement match. He has stated in the past that he wanted to work his final match at a WrestleMania with Triple H.

Here's a good and silly rumor for you: WWE wants to book another long WWE world heavyweight title reign to surpass CM Punk's modern era consecutive days streak and Roman Reigns is apparently up for consideration when he wins the strap at WrestleMania 31. The rumors are always hit with the disclaimer but this seems really far fetched considering what it would mean for the likes of Seth Rollins and what not.

Both Randy Orton and Bad News Barrett returned at WWE house shows last night and both are expected back on TV imminently.
Imagine if reigns gets a two year title run 0_0

Mengetsu

WrestlingINC.com reader Ricky noted that security was checking the front and back of signs at tonight's WWE live event in Chicago for any CM Punk related material. A security lady at the event confirmed that they were specifically asked to check for CM Punk signs.

Punk signs getting taken away in Chicago and at a house show where it doesn't air on TV? Oh man I can't wait for the next RAW or PPV out there
KuGsj.gif

Fox318

Leaked rumble win list

John Sina
Roman Reigns
HHH
Cesaro
Bill Goldberg
CM Punk's wife
Kevin Nash's son
Kevin Nash
Chyna