• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If only Kharma panned out

Kharma's character was just 'power monster' type which they've done before. I'm talking about a womens' wrestler who's a heel because they just like being a jerk. Not because they're ~crazy~, not because they're ~vain~ and not because they're ~jealous~

Yes, but you still got X-Pac heat for what you said to me though.

what wait no oh shit
rob-terry-chairshot-o.gif

So I guess Cesaro is either really stupid or just doesn't give a shit with that 2swiss shirt eh? Who is gonna pay $9.99 to watch Reigns win the Rumble? Then pay $9.99 to watch Reigns dominate Lesnar to win the title?

So I guess Cesaro is either really stupid or just doesn't give a shit with that 2swiss shirt eh? Who is gonna pay $9.99 to watch Reigns win the Rumble? Then pay $9.99 to watch Reigns dominate Lesnar to win the title?

What does 2Swiss mean? I'm assuming it's referencing something.

Also goddamnit we go Ambrose or Bryan for the Rumble, believe in meeeee

... You are all idiots. Every other wrestling fan is an idiot as well. Any publicity is good publicity. If someone's being talked about enough, they won't go away. That's why Cena didn't go. And that's why Roman's going to get pushed. WWE concocted the plague, and now you are going to spread it like wildfire.

MC Safety

Didn't Forrest leave the KKK at some point?

I'm not too familiar with Forrest's record post-Civil War. He may well have cut ties to the organization later in life. I was just surprised Hart would be wearing a shirt with a controversial Confederate general on it. The ancestral ties help put the shirt into context.

I visited Nathan Bedford Forrest state park in Tennessee. And I know there are (or were) high schools named after the guy.

... You are all idiots. Every other wrestling fan is an idiot as well. Any publicity is good publicity. If someone's being talked about enough, they won't go away. That's why Cena didn't go. And that's why Roman's going to get pushed. WWE concocted the plague, and now you are going to spread it like wildfire.

6FN06b7.gif

Marvel

could never
Absolutely loved how he stomped out Inoki and attacked the staff, little touches like that are great. Doesn't happen enough these days with Heels I think.

strobogo

Banned
Moore is the Bond that hits the most women. He is also the weirdest looking kisser of the bunch.

Really? I haven't seen him hit any women in I think 4 movies of his I've seen. I agree on the weird kissing, though. Although Connery's kisses were more like "I'm going to smother you with my face" instead of kissing. I've seen Connery slap one, punch one who ended up being a man, throw a woman in the way of someone trying to hit him, and pulling a woman in front of him to get shot, though.

Looking at that NDT tweet thread and I'm realizing that GAF basically turns into the Youtube comment section when it comes to religion

So what you're saying is that I should repost all my religion posts as a main thread in OT?

Hey friends I have a huge announcement I'll be making on January 5th until then have a safe and Happy New Year and we'll see you in 2015.
Peace and love,
Perspicacity

Marvel

could never
All I did was curse you out and assault you physically! Hogan ran over Rock in a goddamn semi and they shook hands!

Can take a shove and a cuss, but the DC comment unleashed the beast. There will not be a handshake for quite sometime.

I walk alooooooooone.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hellraisers. Not the most amazing matches, but I love watching them. And they look so badass. Hawk sells great when he wants to.
hellraidersu6uef.gif

LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

007 Moonraker (1979)

It's pretty dope. The plot is pretty wacky. Evil dude Drax has a god complex and decides he's going to set up a space station and create a perfect race of humans, which will then repopulate the world with after he kills off a huge chunk of humanity with a weaponized flower that allegedly killed off the Aztecs. Still, I bought it. I don't think anything can phase me with a Bond movie after Live and Let Die. I enjoyed it. Space battles and sky diving and hang gliding and hot Brazilians.

eeeek.gif

Jaws is rad, as is his weird relationship with Bond. I recommend this movie.

I hate me some Moonraker, but these two Bond reviews were highly entertaining. I think they backed away from the rapey stuff hard, because it's so much more ickier when Moore does it (he hits a woman once early on in his days as Bond, and it just doesn't work like when Connery does it).

If you skipped On Her Majesty's Secret service, you should do a review of that one. It's interesting because it's Lazenby's only movie, but it's also one of the best in the franchise.

Heel

Sources tell me Kevin Nash had his signature mole removed just days before the altercation with his son. The dirt sheets need to investigate, look for a possible connection. I can't do this alone.

MASTERS OF THE W-W-E UNIVERSE!

*CLAP CLAP-CLAP CLAP CLAP*

MASTERS OF THE W-W-E UNIVERSE!

*CLAP CLAP- CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Also, Cesaro had that 2Swiss shirt on Superstars.

...You guys still watch that, right?

strobogo

Banned
I hate me some Moonraker, but these two Bond reviews were highly entertaining. I think they backed away from the rapey stuff hard, because it's so much more ickier when Moore does it (he hits a woman once early on in his days as Bond, and it just doesn't work like when Connery does it).

If you skipped On Her Majesty's Secret service, you should do a review of that one. It's interesting because it's Lazenby's only movie, but it's also one of the best in the franchise.

I think it is the only one my liberried doesn't have. It doesn't have Never Say Never Again, either, but I watched half of it on Netflix and hated it so whatever. I don't understand why Connery would want to be involved in a remake of Thunderball. He already did that movie and it was way more rad than anything I saw of LOLBONDISOLD NSNA.

I guess since I'm new to actually watching Bond movies and I'm watching them mostly out of order, perhaps I'm more forgiving of stupid shit like a space battle with laser guns.

Trying to decide if I continue with just watching all wrestling shows (WWE, TNA, ROH, CZW, Chikara, etc) in Chronological order (from 2002 onwards), or if I go all-in with TNA and watch all their shows from 2002-2014.

Holy fuck, that NDT thread went batshit totally fucking insane. I love you America and I'd like to visit someday, but I'm glad to live in a more secular country where most people say they're Christians because their parents were and generally don't think about religion at all, or have it impact upon their daily lives in any meaningful way.

Trying to decide if I continue with just watching all wrestling shows (WWE, TNA, ROH, CZW, Chikara, etc) in Chronological order (from 2002 onwards), or if I go all-in with TNA and watch all their shows from 2002-2014.

You could go all-in with TNA, but why torture yourself?

Top Bottom