• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dragon Gate seems like they're still having the exact same matches now that they were having in 2007 when I started watching their promotion. Different names but a lot of the same spots and styles.

As much as I like Yoshino, they kind of remind me of CHIKARA where they could stand to have some different trainers from different promotions.

Heel

adidas-originals-all-interview-mf-doom-0.jpg

In any event, it's fake like wrestling
Get em like Jake The Snake on mescaline

Looky here, it's just the way the cookie tear
Prepare to get hurt and mangled like Kurt Angle, rookie year

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Why does MF Doom look 1000% cooler than the Dr. Doom of any Fantastic Four movie?

Can't be too different from the comics or it's considered "in name only", can't be too close to the comics as it doesn't work in this different medium of live action, and by it's very nature of Stan Lee and Jack Kirby's drug trips, Dr. Doom is incredibly silly.

morlockonfidencial-do1lurg.jpg

Except for the cape. More people should wear capes as every day fashion.

Raw64life

jbgMEepDm1eLHs.png

No Paige, who debuted and won the Divas title twice. And Ziggler who went from World Heavyweight Champion in 2013 to IC champ in 2014 is the "breakout star" of the year according to the WWE Universe©.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like Hogan doing the 'ichiban' at the end of Hogan/Andre and then Andre grabbing the announcer and threatening him 'Tell them I am ichiban! me!'

DiscoJon

Banned
Watching Raiders of the Lost Ark right now. Just got done with the scene where Indy meets Belloq in the cafe. Goddamn. Indy was TMF.

Where were you fine gentleman watching the Dragon Gate ppv at? I haven't really followed the promotion since before they launched their US offshoot. I was a big fan of Toryumon and Toryumon 2000 back in the day and I did catch an episode of Infinity this week from like May that was pretty good. Recommendations? I may check out the DGUSA shows as well since I'm a fan of Gargano.

strobogo

Banned
If I were to play a Bond game, which one should I go for? I mean, Goldeneye I played so many times, and I played at least one or two of the PS2 games.

I'm thinking From Russia with Love, Goldeneye Reloaded, or 007 Legends. I don't think I've played any of them. Which is the best?

Top Bottom