• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So guys, who would give a good matchup against Brock? WWE or non WWE wrestler?

ijJjBHwocvk5V.gif

Shibata is the Brock match I would like to see most.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm starting to feel really bad for him. He comes off great in interviews (as does Big E) but stick the mike in front of him in the ring/backstage and they both fall flat.

Give him a mask and team him with Calisto or something.

Sephzilla

I actually think Rusev vs Brock would be entertaining as all fuck considering both guys are really good at selling for their opponents.

Sephzilla

Brock vs Ziggler would make Ziggler vs The Authority look like a filler episode of DBZ in comparison. Brock vs Ziggler would be Ziggler getting a WrestleMania Spirit Bomb in order to destroy Majin Brock.

Alucard

Banned
Which one of you is this?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Hope <a href="https://twitter.com/WWEDanielBryan">@WWEDanielBryan</a> wins the rumble, main events Mania and beats Lesnar with a small package.</p>&mdash; Dan Campbell (@headabovewater) <a href="https://twitter.com/headabovewater/status/549773650581532672">December 30, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hell. How do I turn on HTML and embed tweets?

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Brock vs Ziggler would make Ziggler vs The Authority look like a filler episode of DBZ in comparison. Brock vs Ziggler would be Ziggler getting a WrestleMania Spirit Bomb in order to destroy Majin Brock.
Looking at wrestling as if it follows DBZ rules is the only way to watch

Which one of you is this?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Hope <a href="https://twitter.com/WWEDanielBryan">@WWEDanielBryan</a> wins the rumble, main events Mania and beats Lesnar with a small package.</p>&mdash; Dan Campbell (@headabovewater) <a href="https://twitter.com/headabovewater/status/549773650581532672">December 30, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I wish I were the lead singer for The Wonder Years

Sephzilla

Looking at wrestling as if it follows DBZ rules is the only way to watch

Time to shoot.

I'm 100% okay with Brock/Bryan main eventing WM31 but I quietly think Brock/Ziggler would be a more entertaining match. Ziggler's overselling would make Brock look like the monster he is supposed to be and would make Ziggler's victory look so much more meaningful.

I don't know if anyone mention this but anyone see Sina signing an autograph during the show? I thought I saw that. That was cool

E: Jan |OT| "The Authority Strikes Back!!"

So, I'm watching an OSW review on WM 7. Back then, did anyone actually believe that the actual Queen predicted the match between Bulldog and Warlord?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I feel bad now comparing The Ascension to Kronik all these months.

They're not even CLOSE to Kronik. They're like Highlanders tier on their best day.

gaiadyne

Time to shoot.

I'm 100% okay with Brock/Bryan main eventing WM31 but I quietly think Brock/Ziggler would be a more entertaining match. Ziggler's overselling would make Brock look like the monster he is supposed to be and would make Ziggler's victory look so much more meaningful.

It probably would be since Bryan probably has some ring rust

Alucard

Banned
When is the LAW on tonight? I'm too psyched about Bryan to sleep.

The WWE needs to focus its shows around these guys:

Bryan
Zayn
Cesaro
Owens
Balor
Kenta
Neville
Ziggler
Harper
Ambrose
Rollins
Wyatt
Rusev

What if...Bryan makes Kenta look legit when he comes up to the main roster?

gaiadyne

Bryan
Zayn
Cesaro
Owens
Balor
Kenta
Neville
Ziggler
Harper
Ambrose
Rollins
Wyatt
Rusev

That I would like

Bryan
Zayn
Cesaro
Owens
Balor
Kenta
Neville
Ziggler
Harper
Ambrose
Rollins
Wyatt
Rusev

Review-A-Raw usually goes up within a few hours.

Alucard

Banned
Listening to the LAW's Worst of 2014 show.

Lovranski went with Rowan as the worst wrestler of the year. Not even close, man. I'd rather watch Rowan than some other dudes...like Sam Shaw or Big Show.

Top Bottom