• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
You shouldn't want that match if you want Bryan's career to keep going. Working with Brock after coming off a neck injury and surgery is a terrible idea.

tumblr_nhdr9d15mV1qec8dto4_250.gif

Foley did one of his Facebook posts trying to get Bryan / Lesnar support. Of course there's some schilling for his dates at the end of it. Feel like anytime he takes up a cause in WWE he does more harm than good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lillian Garcia and Summer Rae are the most beautiful women in WWE.

Heel

Foley did one of his Facebook posts trying to get Bryan / Lesnar support. Of course there's some schilling for his dates at the end of it. Feel like anytime he takes up a cause in WWE he does more harm than good.

Mick Foley's Facebook is a sleeper nom for Carny of the Year.

Umm the last time I remember him throwing a fuss was at the Royal Rumble, and umm...

wrestlemania 30

ggnoobIGN

Banned
I watched quite a bit of impact on spike. But I won't be watching tna anymore. Aren't they supposed to be the new networks flagship show? Wtf are they on Friday night then?

I watched quite a bit of impact on spike. But I won't be watching tna anymore. Aren't they supposed to be the new networks flagship show? Wtf are they on Friday night then?

The idea is that Smackdown is moving and TNA thinks there's an audience of wrestling fans who will miss wrestling on Friday. I don't see it working but who knows.

Why is it always people with "ca" at the beginning of their name complaining about this?

Do the endorphins rush to your brain that quickly when you think someone might be addressing you? I'm not going to alter my vocabulary (especially when it's established jargon in the topic of our fine community) just because you can't handle disappointment.

Let's get to the important shit again. Here is Stardust's GOTY list: http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/stardust-s-top-10-games-of-2014/1100-5137/

It also confirms again that hanging out with Cody would probably be totally awesome. I would get along based on his taste in games.

Cody's a very personable guy. I had the opportunity to interview him a while back and we ended up talking mainly about Legend of Zelda, here's the video if someone wants to watch it (ignore the German in the beginning, the rest is completely in English)

Cody Rhodes-Zelda Talk

And here's the wrestling-related segment:

Cody Rhodes-Wrestling Talk

Haven't met him yet as Stardust, I wonder if he'd keep up kayfabe all the time... he probably would, I think.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
To put it in perspective, TNA went from the Number two wrestling company in the world to number three in the US in a matter of 24 months. Maybe less.

The only thing they have over ROH or any other indie is production values...and even those have been slipping. Might not be the case after next week. They are closer to Lucha Underground than a real touring company.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cody's a very personable guy. I had the opportunity to interview him a while back and we ended up talking mainly about Legend of Zelda, here's the video if someone wants to watch it (ignore the German in the beginning, the rest is completely in English)

Cody Rhodes-Zelda Talk

Haven't met him yet as Stardust, I wonder if he'd keep up kayfabe all the time... he probably would, I think.
Who did you need to contact on your end to get that talk arranged? Not him directly, but a WWE agent?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Earlier in the year I was starting to get really offended by this thread's shameful treatment of Summer Rae. The woman is gorgeous but around here you'd get a ton of rat face/horse face/sharp knees/would not bang comments from a bunch of jokers that are totally out of her league. (Spider, who probably is in her league, didn't say shit)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Earlier in the year I was starting to get really offended by this thread's shameful treatment of Summer Rae. The woman is gorgeous but around here you'd get a ton of rat face/horse face/sharp knees/would not bang comments from a bunch of jokers that are totally out of her league. (Spider, who probably is in her league, didn't say shit)

they're wrong. She's pretty to the max.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
She did a movie with Hollywood Miz, right?

She's already part way there. Now all she needs is to get with Big Dave's agent.

Xater

Cody Rhodes-Zelda Talk

You work for Game One? That's cool.

And yeah all the interviews I have seen Cody keeps up kayfabe. I love him for that.

On the topic of Summer: not a fan, she looks like a ferret.

I knew there was an announcement about D-Bry on Raw, but I didn't know what it was gonna be.

So I was pretty antsy all the way through watching the rest of the show, then, man, I legitimately breathed a sigh of relief.

I actually care about this man in his red undies rolling around in his fake sport run by complete idiots. It was weird.

<3 D-Bry.

I actually care too. We were kinda trolled a little bit with that opening reminding us of Edge etc..........

Fox318

They have so much TV time and so many bad PPV concepts that not having a KotR just seems like a waste these days.

especially since you can book week to week.

Put 16 guys out there and book the first 8 winners. See how they do on TV and in the stadium.

You can take risks on guys that might not get over any other way and you make the midcard matches matter.

Top Bottom