• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marvel

could never
Only Vader and Razor have chokeslams. Everyone else seems to have chokelayyoudowns

I thought Razor was the innovator of the Choke Bottom?

reJKgeY.gif

Browny

Banned
Just finished the Xmas shopping in an hour in Brum centre, woot.

Chokeslam Friday? Someone dig out a Sid standing chokeslam and one of Big Show's early WCW leaping slams too...

Alucard

Banned
Man, I really hope BUSHI is OK. Scary-ass botch landed him on the back of his neck and he had to be stretched out;

http://i.imgur.com/z7AKE2d.gif

Probably not a mask vs mask, New Japan like replica mask sales as much as WWE do, but repeatedly trying to unmask Liger is a sure-fire way to bring out his crazed alter-ego Kishin Liger.

Yipes. Did the other dude try picking him up by the neck after that? How long did the match keep going after this?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wrasslegaf Christmas movie list powered by me

• Santa With Muscles
• Jingle All The Way
• Die Hard
• Home Alone
• Batman Returns
• Rudolph, The Rednosed Reindeer 1964
• Frosty the Snowman 1969
• A Charlie Brown Christmas
• Lethal Weapon
• Jack Frost
• Santa Clause
• Muppet Family Christmas
• Muppet Christmas Carol
• Garfield Christmas Special
• Trading Places

This is based off my extensive nostalgia and not because I've seen many of them recently. Because I've only seen a few recently.

Alucard

Banned
And yet as a man who is possibly well read, you still judge a book by it's cover, friend.

Smartly noted, but I can only base my opinion of an animated gif on appearance alone. Especially considering it was her appearance that she was trying to get over in this moment. I'm saying that from an aesthetic perspective, she looks bad here. Her expression makes her look dumb. Whether she actually is or not is something I can't say. Because I haven't seen her work on Total Divas. Which is also a work.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yipes. Did the other dude try picking him up by the neck after that? How long did the match keep going after this?

Yeah, he tried picking him up, but BUSHI was pretty much dead weight flopping about, really scary looking.

BUSHI was tended to on the apron, the other guys finished the match. He raised his fist a bit on the way out, so hopefully it's not too bad.

• Santa With Muscles
• Jingle All The Way
• Die Hard
• Home Alone
• Batman Returns
• Lethal Weapon
• Jack Frost
• Santa Clause
• Muppet Christmas Carol
• Trading Places

This is based off my extensive nostalgia and not because I've seen many of them recently. Because I've only seen a few recently.

Arthur Christmas is awesome if you have kids, my son has watched it with me like 5 times this week.

Smartly noted, but I can only base my opinion of an animated gif on appearance alone. Especially considering it was her appearance that she was trying to get over in this moment. I'm saying that from an aesthetic perspective, she looks bad here. Her expression makes her look dumb. Whether she actually is or not is something I can't say. Because I haven't seen her work on Total Divas. Which is also a work.

I think her being aloof and whatnot is her character
character in the divas division? lol
I dunno. She's definitely an unconventional beauty. Everybody is working for the weekend, as they say.

Aiii

So not worth it
New Japan show was pretty good, definitely give it a watch if you have time.

Especially enjoyed the Liger/Desperado angle and the main event, had a short meeting during the semi-main, so I'll have to catch up to that later.

Semi-main was great, especially considering Captain was involved. Really need a Naito vs Shibata match at some point, those two had great chemistry in the ring. Loved the main event, although I wish Taguchi'd go back to ripping off Eddie Guerrero rather than Shiro Koshinaka. The ass-based offence is too much, lol.

Nagata says BUSHI's been taken to the hospital for assessment. Hopefully he's not too badly injured.

• Santa With Muscles
• Jingle All The Way
• Die Hard
• Home Alone
• Batman Returns
• Lethal Weapon
• Jack Frost
• Santa Clause
• Muppet Christmas Carol
• Trading Places

+ Gremlins.

Kaladin

Watched NXT late last night, great main event with Owens vs Neville. Owens is being treated like a big deal and he lives up to the billing. I love how the commentators are all like "Why does this guy think he can be main event on his first night" and Owens lives up to the billing every step of the way. I loved the DDT spot off the turnbuckle.

Kevin Owens is the savior we need. 2015 is going to be awesome.

Aiii

So not worth it
Watched NXT late last night, great main event with Owens vs Neville. Owens is being treated like a big deal and he lives up to the billing. I love how the commentators are all like "Why does this guy think he can be main event on his first night" and Owens lives up to the billing every step of the way. I loved the DDT spot off the turnbuckle.

Kevin Owens is the savior we need. 2015 is going to be awesome.

2014 has been awesome to be honest, NJPW World, Lucha Underground, NXT and ROH have all improved wrestling enjoyment in 2014.

WWE has sucked, but since there's so many alternatives, you don't even have to feel like you're missing out on wrestling when you skip everything WWE does outside of NXT.

2014 has been awesome to be honest, NJPW World, Lucha Underground, NXT and ROH have all improved wrestling enjoyment in 2014.

WWE has sucked, but since there's so many alternatives, you don't even have to feel like you're missing out on wrestling when you skip everything WWE does outside of NXT.

There's been a lot of good in WWE PPVs too. Probably as much bad, but they've definitely felt worth my time. Even a trainwreck like TLC had that awesome ladders match.

Kaladin

I feel like some of the guys on NXT like Kevin Owens will do for the main roster what Daniel Bryan did for me.

I became instantly more interested in Raw when Bryan became the main event earlier this year, and my interest declined when he was injured. They have people who can step up, sure but no one to fill that void for me till he returns.

joelseph

• Santa With Muscles
• Jingle All The Way
• Die Hard
• Home Alone
• Batman Returns
• Lethal Weapon
• Jack Frost
• Santa Clause
• Muppet Christmas Carol
• Trading Places

1. Home Alone
2. Elf
3. Home Alone 2
4. Charlie Brown
5. Frosty

MV5BNjY1NjQ3NDY5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODAyMTc3._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Xater

I feel like some of the guys on NXT like Kevin Owens will do for the main roster what Daniel Bryan did for me.

I became instantly more interested in Raw when Bryan became the main event earlier this year, and my interest declined when he was injured. They have people who can step up, sure but no one to fill that void for me till he returns.

I like Bryan but even he can't save RAW if they put him again with Kane or shit like that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm cracking, friends.

I...I'm cracking.

MAYBE Bull Dempsey is salvageable.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, I'm sure someone who thinks The Ascension is good WOULD think Bull Dempsey is salvageable.

I never said they ARE good. They look good. I like them. That's about it. I know their wrestling is nothing special, rote, and mostly boring. But all that shit doesn't getin the way of me liking them. I enjoy the Ascension.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, they actually made Becky Lynch somewhat tolerable this week, anything is possible Vinny Mac, it's developmental after all.

She wore an Ascension shirt the other day. She's on the take. She can play ball. Bank on it.

9xlrvNn.png

Xater

I never said they ARE good. They look good. I like them. That's about it. I know their wrestling is nothing special, rote, and mostly boring. But all that shit doesn't getin the way of me liking them. I enjoy the Ascension.

I have no idea how that works. So they suck but you like them because? Are you just that much in love with big buff dudes?

Kaladin

Big Cass is the worst IMO....worse than Bull and The Ascension. He's wasted height.

Not bad on the mic, but in the ring? Forget about it.

I will not hear a bad word said against Becky Lynch.

I will continue to have not seen anything she's done in NXT, so I can preserve my opinion of her.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have no idea how that works. So they suck but you like them because? Are you just that much in love with big buff dudes?

Getting close. I am that much in love with big buff dudes. But the way I generally see wrestlers and how I can overlook stuff like that is kinda like...

"Okay, if I'm a wrestler, who comes closest to looking like what I'd actually want to look like if I was a wrestler?" There's a common bond. Konnor's the man. That's why I loved the Road Warriors most when I was a kid. I wanted to BE them.

And capes

ZO4Gxpn.jpg

Top Bottom