• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Verendus

Banned
Just remember, thanks to friend megastar superstar shining star Roman Reigns that Cena will end up turning heel.

Roman is going to single handledy reignite change in the WWE. Change you can believe in.

Fox318

No, no. No you wouldn't. Don't say that. No one would prefer another 10 years of that jorts wearing Hitler lover. Maybe racist people would.

And it's okay, Fox. I'm working on some promos for him right now that I'll be emailing to WWE.com which I'm sure he'll be able to get through just fine.

W9aYlm1.jpg

So you are going to be his Lionel Logue?

Cagey

Banned
Friends, I have started a countdown. Not another Batista countdown that ends with me in depression. But a countdown to Roman beginning his journey to dethroning Joan Cena as the number one MEGASTAR in the WWE.

Five weeks left, bitch.

Balee dat.

tumblr_nfifflybut1u33qf2o6_250.gif

Verendus

Banned
I've already planned out Roman's Wrestlemania matches.

Wrestlemania 31 - Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar
Wrestlemania 32 - Roman Reigns vs. John Cena
Wrestlemania 33 - Roman Reigns vs. Undertaker (Reigns retires him)
Wrestlemania 34 - Roman Reigns vs. The Rock (Reigns retires him)
Wrestlemania 35 - Roman Reigns vs. Triple H (Reigns retires him)
Wrestlemania 36 - Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan (Reigns retires him)
Wrestlemania 37 - Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose
Wrestlemania 38 - Roman Reigns vs. Some New Jobber
Wrestlemania 39 - Roman Reigns vs. Hulk Hogan (Reigns kills him)
Wrestlemania 40 - Roman Reigns vs. John Cena II

By this time, he'll be on 11 match win streak at Wrestlemania. All of these will be the closing matches so he'll be the first person to have closed so many Wrestlemania shows.

I was a little let down that they announced on last night's NXT a bunch of rematches from R Evolution for the next few weeks of NXT.

With Misawa gone, it's good to see Kobashi still kicking around, even though he (thankfully) has retired from active wrestling.

Khrno

I've already planned out Roman's Wrestlemania matches.

Wrestlemania 36 - Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan (Reigns retires him)

By this time, he'll be on 11 match win streak at Wrestlemania. All of these will be the closing matches so he'll be the first person to have closed so many Wrestlemania shows.

Going by your game plan, Bryan would have main evented 2 WMs, while Punk main evented a great total of 0.

Verendus

Banned
Going by your game plan, Bryan would have main evented 2 WMs, while Punk main evented a great total of 0.
Well, Punk is basically a jobber. He was busy fighting a bunch of other jobbers like MBL and Miz. Miz is a mid-carder in Bryan's time.

I can't believe I'm rooting for Big Show now.
You never root for Big Slow.

What is this pandemic of rooting for the Hitlers of the world because you don't like the next Michael Jordan or something?

Man I'm feeling bitter about wrestling today!

Watching vids of Kevin Owen, Prince Devitt and a few others to get myself back into Wrestling and see who the new guys are gonna be and I feel like I'm looking at folks who could be the future of the business and become real legends.

But then I remember Mr The H's and his famous shovel and I know they won't get pushed the way they should.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion

Watching vids of Kevin Owen, Prince Devitt and a few others to get myself back into Wrestling and see who the new guys are gonna be and I feel like I'm looking at folks who could be the future of the business and become real legends.

But then I remember Mr The H's and his famous shovel and I know they won't get pushed the way they should.

You do realize NXT is run by the based haitch, meaning that if a burial was upon them it would've happened by now right?

Ironic, since Triple H is the reason they have a chance in the first place

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm waiting for that photo op in front of Full Sail with Trips with one foot on the chair and his suit jacket slung over his shoulder.

You do realize NXT is run by the based haitch, meaning that if a burial was upon them it would've happened by now right?

Actually no I didn't! Thanks man, that actually gave me some hope back. At least until they sign to Raw and get fed to some terrible bore like Orton or Cena but hey until then it'll be sweet!

Is there anywhere a lowly European peon can watch NXT? I don't have any of the sports packages for my TV and wouldn't use them for anything but Wrestling so it's kind of a waste of money but if there's a subscription service I can use to watch online..

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Current List of Lethal Lottery Folks:

1. Terrabyte20xx
2. TL21xx
3. Hasney
4. Bootaaay
5. Sibersk Esto
6. gaiadyne
7. Skikkiks
8. Harlequin Panic
9. HarryDemeanor
10. Spider From Mars
11. Khrysler Jericho
12. Perspicacity
13. Matthew Gallant
14. Browny
15. Serpentine
16. jmdajr
17. jred2k
18. CureVylash
19. Dr Duncan Steel
20. Mr. Luchador
21. Lovely Ladies
22. Vince McMahon

Oh, boy, these are HORRENDOUS

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Actually no I didn't! Thanks man, that actually gave me some hope back. At least until they sign to Raw and get fed to some terrible bore like Orton or Cena but hey until then it'll be sweet!

Is there anywhere a lowly European peon can watch NXT? I don't have any of the sports packages for my TV and wouldn't use them for anything but Wrestling so it's kind of a waste of money but if there's a subscription service I can use to watch online..

Hulu Plus if that's available, Sky Sports in the UK.

Edit: Oh, and as soon as it launches, the WWE Network, for only $9.99(US)

Top Bottom