• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vylash

Just because hes in better shape than that gelatinous favorite of yours in that avatar doesn't mean you gotta lie.

oh yeah? well............

tumblr_ngn0rs9U8U1tgpid8o3_500.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
See nerds like Meltzer complain about Diesel being a terrible draw, they don't realize that Good Guy Kev was doing it all for free. For the fans.

Almost brings a tear to my eye.

Mahonay

Banned
I'm listening to Ryback on Jericho's podcast. He seems like a nice guy.
He's always seemed extremely nice from all accounts I've heard. I felt so bad for him when that Punk podcast went up.

At the same time, he does seem to be an idiot when it comes to executing moves safely. Or at least used to be.

Hasney

Here it is. I'll also put this in the OP in case people ask where the results are. Holy shit let's look, all I have are the URLs I don't see the avs until this is posted!!!

1. Browny -
2pdqYZm.jpg

2. Avengers23 -
7tXxTSf.jpg

3. Khrysler Jericho -
94QpENc.png

4. CureVylash -
1oKX1yh.png

5. Sibersk Esto -
dFtkNma.jpg

6. Skikkiks -
YvgLpNw.png

7. jmdajr -
fSOaTB0.jpg

8. Terrabyte20xx -
x5pY3eH.jpg

9. Serpentine -
gEpC1Ih.jpg

10. jred2k -
W7OyApo.jpg

11. Vince McMahon -
sEvI4LA.png

12. Perspicacity -
F2KEYVF.jpg

13. HarryDemeanor -
RucU5li.jpg

14. gaiadyne -
Ov2YNIq.png

15. FallingEdge -
A88P5eL.png

16. Spider From Mars -
Offz4jw.jpg

17. Harlequin Panic -
QQiUg9W.jpg

18. Dr Duncan Steel -
aq43tpE.png

19. Frecklestein -
lQSPUcs.png

20. Frackh -
yvSvKjm.png

21. Hasney -
IMXjwSK.jpg

22. Mr. Luchador -
jcIWyl2.png

23. Bootaaay -
gV2e7sF.jpg

24. TL21xx -
2sdFSh0.jpg

25. Matthew Gallant -
KpEljJ0.jpg

26. Aiii -
mUAyyT2.png

27. Lovely Ladies -
3XtyMde.png

Quoted because Vince is sleeping.

Hey, I'll take some of your heat here, brother.

I recently thought to myself: you know, after listening to all of these podcasts and reading that Death of WCW book, etc. etc., Russo just seems like John Lennon -- always wildly pushing the envelope. On the other hand, McMahon is like Paul McCartney -- kind of a conservative, tried-and-true cheeseball. These types need each other to balance out and bring out the best in one another.

Or am I insane? I mean, aside from comparing McMahon/Russo to Lennon/McCartney?

From my limited knowledge of the Beatles I'll say your correcta - johnny- mundo

and not insane

PInk Tape

Banned
I thought the avatars would be worse.. Or all be our lord and savior Roman Reigns.

...Oh and I thought I'd see a certain Nicole Bass pic in there as well.
The guilty party in this thread knows what I'm referring to.
Europeans
I was going to say "but Beyonce and Jay Z!" but we all know that most rich people love to splurge on stuff. And they love bathrooms too.
i hope to someday get enough money to buy a house with 15 bathrooms. i wouldn't use them all all the time, but it's the principle of having them

actually, no, i'd find reasons to use all of them

I don't know if I'd ever buy a house with 15 bathrooms, I really wouldn't know what to use all of them for..

Maybe I'd get rid of the bathroom equipment out of some of them and make them into different rooms? Assuming they are fairly sized and I have enough money left over.

Hasney

I don't know, I have 14 friends that like hot curries and hot chillis along with myself, so I think it would be good to have 15 bathrooms in an emergency situation.

PInk Tape

Banned
I could see that being a good reason as well. Hmm, maybe it'd be useful if I had huge parties at the house all the time...

...Wait, no one would come to my parties.. What am I thinking? I wear wrestling shirts in public for Roman's sake :/

Hasney

I could see that being a good reason as well. Hmm, maybe it'd be useful if I had huge parties at the house all the time...

...Wait, no one would come to my parties.. What am I thinking? I wear wrestling shirts in public for Roman's sake :/

The club in this city actually had a wrestling night where people dressed up as wrestlers or wore wrestling t-shirts. Place was surprisingly rammed too.

I'm gonna get a lot of heat for this

but was/is Vince Russo really that bad, I mean really

apparently he's one of the reasons Booker T became a main event star, Vampiro was also a thing, and Billy Kidman put Hogan through a table which is seriously pretty crazy

Russo has a lot of faults, but one of them was never about the people he wanted to push. Remember Lance Storm's WCW debut? Russo made Storm look like an immediate star from the moment he stepped into WCW.

The dude wanted to push all the right people. The issue is that his ideas to push them were usually insanely stupid.

PInk Tape

Banned
The club in this city actually had a wrestling night where people dressed up as wrestlers or wore wrestling t-shirts. Place was surprisingly rammed too.

Really? For an event like that, I would've expected 10 to 15 people tops, but that many? No way.

Did you dress up or wear a shirt?

just fly in wrassleGAF

I think I'll need a bigger ball pit, more bathrooms (for our European friends), and more CZW Zandig matches to show.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Forced to wear a Gorilla Monsoon avatar for a week? I'm OK with this :)

New Japan show's starting now, live on NJPW World. Last show before WK9.
You and Fecklestein hit jackpots. I love the Monsoon one.

Hasney

Really? For an event like that, I would've expected 10 to 15 people tops, but that many? No way.

Did you dress up or wear a shirt?

It's one of the only places that still plays metal, so it probably would have been rammed regardless, but there were a fuckton of shirts and people dressed in full wrestling gear.

I had my Daniel Bryan shirt and my CM Punk hoodie, but the hoodie doesn't count since I wear that everywhere. Get so many random conversations when out if I wear my nWo shirt.

Housemate just bought me a Persona Teddie t-shirt for Christmas. I doubt that would be as widely recognized when out.

That show was a lot of fun, seriously awesome main event - I love the last NJ tag of the year, the guys always deliver. Also enjoyed Meiyu Tag vs Naito & Honma. Looks like they're building to a Shibata vs Naito rivalry, which I'd love to see. Perhaps as the finals of the NJ Cup?

Looking at some of the avatars, I definitely lucked out. Feel bad for Sunny stuck with a baby new year avatar. You gonna let us know who submitted which avatar?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That show was a lot of fun, seriously awesome main event - I love the last NJ tag of the year, the guys always deliver. Also enjoyed Meiyu Tag vs Naito & Honma. Looks like they're building to a Shibata vs Naito rivalry, which I'd love to see. Perhaps as the finals of the NJ Cup?

Looking at some of the avatars, I definitely lucked out. Feel bad for Sunny stuck with a baby new year avatar. You gonna let us know who submitted which avatar?

I replaced the initial list so I'm not sure :(

Spider submitted Spider's. Hands down the WORST.

Yours was Frackh, our resident Gorilla Monsoon fan. Good guy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When is The Ascension gonna show some of that 'power>aesthetics>?
Qu4Dpvx.gif

And WCW stay winning, recognizing another promotion's title
iIscbW3.jpg

Top Bottom