• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh yeah, also this

tumblr_ngva9fyXDh1rofocqo1_1280.jpg

Tanahashi

Cagey

Banned

The Young Bucks are either the embodiment of all that is horrible about indie wrestling and smart mark asshole fans, or are a parody of all that is horrible about them but the parody is lost on its fans, make it just as bad as if they were sincere.

The Young Bucks are the worst.

DiscoJon

Banned
The Young Bucks are either the embodiment of all that is horrible about indie wrestling and smart mark asshole fans, or are a parody of all that is horrible about them but the parody is lost on its fans, make it just as bad as if they were sincere.

The Young Bucks are the worst.

Young Bucks, Go Home!

Fuck Meltzer and all you smarks that take what this paid under the table WWE shill has to say.

Listening to what "the Meltzs" has to say is akin to buying this nonsense at the grocery store:
th

Aiii

So not worth it
There are so many insults you can swing towards Meltzer that would at least somewhat be true, but the one you chose to go with is WWE shill?

Boy, how did you manage to botch that one?

The fans are well aware of what the Bucks gimmick is and the sort of match they're going to provide to a card. You may despise them and their style of wrestling, but the reason they're so well regarded is because they genuinely are the best at that style. Flippy teams are a dime a dozen on the indies, but the Bucks stand out by a mile.

Cagey

Banned
The fans are well aware of what the Bucks gimmick is and the sort of match they're going to provide to a card. You may despise them and their style of wrestling, but the reason they're so well regarded is because they genuinely are the best at that style. Flippy teams are a dime a dozen on the indies, but the Bucks stand out by a mile.

I've been to enough shows where the Bucks have performed live to feel confident in stating that there's a sizable chunk of fans who aren't in on the joke.

DiscoJon

Banned
There are so many insults you can swing towards Meltzer that would at least somewhat be true, but the one you chose to go with is WWE shill?

Boy, how did you manage to botch that one?

Of course Meltzer "rips" the product... IT'S ALL PART OF THE PLAN, SHEEPLE!
Look at the reviews!

424%20-%20Raw%20animated_macro%20gif%20r-truth%20the_miz%20wwe.gif

I've been sick and havne't slept in over 36 hours. kill me.

Alucard

Banned
The Young Bucks are fantastic at what they do. They are fast, energetic, and fun, and the most amazing thing about them is that they don't botch. Like, almost ever. They hit all of their car crash spots and make them look smooth as heck. You have to admire a team whose cardio is that damn good, who wrestles that damn fast, and who does it all without ever really skipping a beat. They're a well-oiled machine in the ring and know exactly who they are as performers.

Cagey

Banned
The Young Bucks are fantastic at what they do. They are fast, energetic, and fun, and the most amazing thing about them is that they don't botch. Like, almost ever. They hit all of their car crash spots and make them look smooth as heck. You have to admire a team whose cardio is that damn good, who wrestles that damn fast, and who does it all without ever really skipping a beat. They're a well-oiled machine in the ring and know exactly who they are as performers.
Some people hate the Young Bucks and some people love them, everyone has got to respect them!

tumblr_m5du9zFFL51rvl2mdo1_500.gif

Mahonay

Banned
I've seem the Young Bucks wrassle about 3 times now (they seem to be at about any NYC show I decide to go to) and they've always been really entertaining. Top notch workers that live their hokey ass gimmick in a way it works really well. Just a couple of weird looking jackasses that are flippy shit masters.

Verendus

Banned
Friends, my choice of character in WWE 2K15 has been Roman Reigns lately. And I have been dominant. Even though it seems like he has too much of a short arm to connect with the Superman Punch at times, I am overcoming all adversity.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Real talk. I briefly considered canceling my WWE network subscription should Reigns win the rumble. But I didn't want lose NXT or the other stuff I watch on the network as I use it rather frequently. More than I use Netflix actually.

But then I realized that if I did cancel, I would miss the biggest fall from grace of the current era. I wasn't watching during the Bobby Lashly days, or the Lex Express, but being able to watch the crash and burn of Reigns in real time seems too much of an opportunity to pass up. Who knows, maybe he'll surprise me and actually impro-

AHHAHAHAHAH!!!! Sorry, I couldn't type that last part with a straight face.

The Boss knows what's up.

Also best Bullet Club shirt ever.

So after Desperado pinned Liger in a tag match today and again cut his hair and ripped off his bodysuit it's looking like some sort of Liger vs. Suzuki-gun match is in the works as a last-minute addition to WK9, either Liger vs. Desperado one-on-one for the NWA Jr. Heavyweight title or a six-man featuring Liger, Tiger Mask, and maybe a CMLL guy like Fuego or La Sombra vs. Taka, Taichi, and Desperado. I wouldn't be shocked to see Kishin Liger make an appearance.

The Boss knows what's up.

Also best Bullet Club shirt ever.

So after Desperado pinned Liger in a tag match today and again cut his hair and ripped off his bodysuit it's looking like some sort of Liger vs. Suzuki-gun match is in the works as a last-minute addition to WK9, either Liger vs. Desperado one-on-one for the NWA Jr. Heavyweight title or a six-man featuring Liger, Tiger Mask, and maybe a CMLL guy like Fuego or La Sombra vs. Taka, Taichi, and Desperado. I wouldn't be shocked to see Kishin Liger make an appearance.

That'd be great, I just have a feeling they will be relegated to the Battle Royal on the pre show though :/

It probably won't be at WK9, as they're very pressed for time as it is - it could be at New Year's Dash on January 5th, which would be fitting as El Desperado made his debut there last year.

Striker

Them trying to get Lashley over was hilarious. They tried so hard and no one cared.
He was though, despite the lackluster mic skills.

His match with Cener at GAB '07 was pretty good. Not your typical Cena match that has a dozen false finishes. Hated the spear as a finisher, but Lashley's moveset was ace.

Xater

He was though, despite the lackluster mic skills.

His match with Cener at GAB '07 was pretty good. Not your typical Cena match that has a dozen false finishes. Hated the spear as a finisher, but Lashley's moveset was ace.

Dude was a sleeping pill in ring and couldn't talk. He was awful.

Also, not sure if posted, but Yano fended off a Suzuki-gun attach by bringing out his partners (yes, partners) for WK9: GHC Heavyweight Champ Naomichi Marufuji, and former tag champs TMDK (Shane Haste and Mikey Nicholls). So the match at WK9 is now an 8-man - Yano, Marufuji, and TMDK vs. the Suzuki-gun team, which I would assume would be Iizuka, KES, and either Shelton Benjamin or, for a real surprise, Yoshihiro Takayama.

EDIT: Scratch that, it's just been confirmed it'll be Shelton. Damn, I was really hoping Takayama would return. I know he's practically retired at this point but he's still a badass.

RP912

Banned
Lashley is an example of all muscle but no personality. I remember when he got shitted on during December to Dismember. Nobody cared for dude at all. His TNA run is actually tolerable though...

Also, not sure if posted, but Yano fended off a Suzuki-gun attach by bringing out his partners (yes, partners) for WK9: GHC Heavyweight Champ Naomichi Marufuji, and former tag champs TMDK (Shane Haste and Mikey Nicholls). So the match at WK9 is now an 8-man - Yano, Marufuji, and TMDK vs. the Suzuki-gun team, which I would assume would be Iizuka, KES, and either Shelton Benjamin or, for a real surprise, Yoshihiro Takayama.

It's was already confirmed to be Benjamin when it was changed to an 8 man, Takayama would have been cool though

Pretty sure it'll be Shelton, but Takayama would be an awesome surprise and very interesting given the other NOAH guys in the match.

NXT Takeover Revolution was UN-BE-LEE-DAT-ABLE. Holy mackerel. I was so damn shook at the end.

Fantastic storytelling from Zayn & Owens, just a continuation of their never-ending feud and I'm real glad more people are finally realising what great performers they are.

Top Bottom