• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh my god.

During the month that WWE Network was free and Survivor Series was ABSOLUTELY FREE...the PPV sold 100K at $54.99 a pop.

Night of Champions, during a month where you had to pay for WWE Network sold 50K on PPV.

What. What. What. What.

SS is still one of the big four and some of the sales must have come from sports bars or other places. Plus old people who don't think 54.99 is a big deal but are still somehow wrasslin fans. Gotta be a few thousand of those.

Heel

Oh my god.

During the month that WWE Network was free and Survivor Series was ABSOLUTELY FREE...the PPV sold 100K at $54.99 a pop.

Night of Champions, during a month where you had to pay for WWE Network sold 50K on PPV.

What. What. What. What.

Most public libraries in the fly-over states only have one computer with 28.8k dial-up, friend. They have no choice in the matter.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'd make December King of the Ring and turn Hell in the Cell into Great American Bash or something. Halloween Havoc if they had any sense.

Is Cesaro modern day Owen hart? Not getting a big push despite being awesome. Thrown into random tag teams?

Also holy shit Vince really loves Shawn . Dude won't shit up about how awesome he is

Cagey

Banned
Is Cesaro modern day Owen hart? Not getting a big push despite being awesome. Thrown into random tag teams?

Also holy shit Vince really loves Shawn . Dude won't shit up about how awesome he is
If Cesaro had half the natural charisma Owen had, he'd be main event tier.

Fox318

Oh my god.

What. What. What. What.
I heard that as well.

Fucking nuts and they probably lost subs on the network.

Truth.gif

Maybe I'm not comprehending it properly but don't those numbers paint a dire picture for the network? People would rather just buy that ppv than sub to that shit.

Obviously I picked "Find Cesaro" over interacting with the fucking usos. But just like real WWE the game told me to turn my ass around and look at the usos. Fuck that.

Top Bottom