• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
0iAZxZc.gif

oddjobs

sitting in a bar, they start playing "Cult Of Personality"
immediately start to think of cm punk in a "FUCK YEAH FUCK WWE" kind of way.
i'm a mark.

still, dude is/was one of the most meaningful characters to happen upon WWE since the rock/austin/hhh/mankind-era. they fucked up yo.

DMczaf

I was hoping this WWE Sega CD game would end with us giving the phone to Nash so he can text Nash to stick the winner of the match.

I hate every time they bring the stretcher out on TV because those parts always last way too long. Like we get it, you're trying to make it realistic but if you hurry it along no one is gonna be like "WOW they didn't even take the necessary precautions!!!".

I'm sick and tired of you millennials calling it a BELT. A belt is something you can buy at walmart. It's a goddamn title.

Props to anyone who gets that reference.

DMczaf

On this day in 1999

Bret Hart vacated the WCW World Title on an episode of Monday Nitro, then later in the show, Hart defeated Goldberg to win the WCW World Heavyweight Title.

I'm an equal opportunist stretch jobber

Kdw7bY.gif

ywDx10.gif

yg5OXX.gif

Man, woman, gay, straight, white, black, adult, child and every other identifier under the sun. Ya'll gettin' STRETCHED like you were in Stu Hart's dungeon

One of the great holy grails in the YouTube ecosystem of videos is one of a man hating John Cena so much, that he bought a bunch Cena action figures and tried (keyword: tried) to bite the heads off. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Am I hallucinating? Cause I swear this legit existed.

Aiii

So not worth it
I must admit that after working for a good
small fraction of an
hour on getting the lens flare effect on Buff's eyes just the right amount of sparkly goodness, I am somewhat disappointed the lottery ended up on the guy that never posts.

Oh well, nature of the draw and what not, I s'pose.

Vylash

One of the great holy grails in the YouTube ecosystem of videos is one of a man hating John Cena so much, that he bought a bunch Cena action figures and tried (keyword: tried) to bite the heads off. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Am I hallucinating? Cause I swear this legit existed.

i heard about that too but i've never seen it

Top Bottom