• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
large.jpg

JavyOO7

Fun episode of NXT so far. Can't wait to see the mega power collide with Dempsey and Corbin. Happy for Becky Lynch getting a new theme song, though I'd prefer if she got it at a PPV. But my girl Bayley got wrecked... /sad

If I seeing that fucking Guy Fieri face one more time...

NEVctSJ.gif

Boots, Okada is gonna win the big one and walk out as IWGP champ, right? Please confirm.

I'm 99% certain Okada's walking away with the title. They could do what they did in 2013, where he loses at the Dome and wins the NJ Cup for a shot at Invasion Attack, but I doubt it - this is Okada's time to win the big one on the grandest stage, I can't see Tanahashi winning.

FUCK that NJPW stuff looks so awesome. I wish I could watch it.

You can, friend - for just NINE NINETY NINE (yen) a month;

http://njpwworld.com

If I seeing that fucking Guy Fieri face one more time...

NEVctSJ.gif

I'm 99% certain Okada's walking away with the title. They could do what they did in 2013, where he loses at the Dome and wins the NJ Cup for a shot at Invasion Attack, but I doubt it - this is Okada's time to win the big one on the grandest stage, I can't see Tanahashi winning.

You can, friend - for just NINE NINETY NINE (yen) a month;

http://njpwworld.com

Don't use credit.

Roman Reigns granted his first solo Make-A-Wish.

B5VwYfNCUAAfvKr.jpg:large

1047 more to reach Cena levels.

Couldn't have had it in a more cheery location? Jesus. But good on him, I can't imagine how it must feel to have someone's wish to just meet you. People pass by you every day, you talk to random strangers all the time, but this kid just wants to have that more than anything else in the world. Roman should spear all these illnesses and make them his bitch, make'em all belee dat :' [

Is the Make-A-Wish Foundation the official charity of WrassleGAF? How about if we all pitch in a little and make a donation in Triple H's name as a display of our gratitude for NXT R-Evolution?

Top Bottom