• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Showaddy

Is this Anderson/Devitt T-Shirt an actual piece of merch haha?
B5QgolSCMAARmTm.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Does Charlie Brown Anderson look so sad because he's ashamed of his egg shaped, toneless body next to the 30 pack abs of Devitt?

Heel

Jim Ross having a heartfelt exchange with The Iron Shiek's Twitter handler is my feel good moment of 2014, friends.

Why DOES Japan love gaijin so much? I don't think there has been a single Japanese talent as successful in the US as mid level gaijin are in Japan.

sometimes, they just like the mysterious allure of big foreign guys. As for japanese wrestlers over here, well that's because most wrestling promoters are old and racist

Why DOES Japan love gaijin so much? I don't think there has been a single Japanese talent as successful in the US as mid level gaijin are in Japan.
Most Japanese just love good looking white people in general, I don't think they have qualms about it. The ones that look like they could be final fantasy characters. I can't see John Cena getting major tail there.

Top Bottom