• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fox318

2HWibwN.gif

Rapstah

I wish WWE didn't read these threads so they wouldn't have dropped Sandow's hot new biker gimmick when I dropped the scoop on how that was what they were going to do.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Agreed on both accounts. I commend anyone that still bothers with Raw, I have no clue how they put up with it.

What's even more puzzling is that WWE does a Facebook poll every tuesday that says "Did you like Raw?" and it's ALWAYS 90% or more liked... Totally baffling.

As for the LAW, Wai Ting and John Pollock together are the MVP's of that podcast, everytime you take either one of them away from the other the show is a ton less enjoyable.

Pollock has never, ever managed to get on my nerves and I've listened to so many hundreds of hours of him talking. He's fantastic. Hardest working guy in the podcasting business hands down AND never phones it in. If he does, it's effortless.

The only time I got really agitated with Wai (beyond him saying 'too too much' too much) is when he didn't think that crotch-in-face TNA incident with Austin Aries was sexual assault and a horrible thing. It was a fucking shitty, horrible, harassing thing to do to someone.

Aiii

So not worth it
PWInsider reports this:
WWE is prepping a new gimmick for Adrian Neville that has been described to us as "Mighty Mouse-esque." Of course, that's the old cartoon character who was very small but very strong.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and state that PWInsider probably misunderstood and the gimmick is actually based on Demetrious Johnson instead.

Right?

Browny

Banned
PWInsider reports this:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and state that PWInsider probably misunderstood and the gimmick is actually based on Demetrious Johnson instead.

Right?

I'd pay good money to see Neville do this just once:

xvGgppH.gif

Sephzilla

I want to say I'm against Neville getting a new gimmick simply because I know he's going to get saddled with something crappy. But on the flipside, what exactly was his gimmick in NXT? Neville's great in the ring but he's kind of boring beyond that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Real Ass Sunflower Post:

For what it's worth, I know many of you chuckle at the legitshook.com promotion and I like having it around as a home for WrassleGAF to be able to post to if they have projects they'd like to do - and I love it being there. If you do too, please help me ensure legitshook.com will go into the new year supported as well. It's always been something I paid for out of my own pocket but life's giving me some issues, so I'm accepting donations to keep it up and running.

In the interest of transparency, it's $20 a month for the hosting - I'm not concerned about the domain name cost, that shit is negligible. If you want to contribute, please PM me and I'll give you my paypal and put it in the "building fund" so to speak. Any amount is appreciated.

strobogo

Banned
Real Ass Sunflower Post:

For what it's worth, I know many of you chuckle at the legitshook.com promotion and I like having it around as a home for WrassleGAF to be able to post to if they have projects they'd like to do - and I love it being there. If you do too, please help me ensure legitshook.com will go into the new year supported as well. It's always been something I paid for out of my own pocket but life's giving me some issues, so I'm accepting donations to keep it up and running.

In the interest of transparency, it's $20 a month for the hosting - I'm not concerned about the domain name cost, that shit is negligible. If you want to contribute, please PM me and I'll give you my paypal and put it in the "building fund" so to speak. Any amount is appreciated.

Support the cause, y'all

DMczaf

Real Ass Sunflower Post:

Make a Donation page and I'll do it.

And I want a stro GIF on said Donation page.

I also can't stand listener call-ins, even though our dude Dr Duncan Steel calls in. I just don't give a shit was the peasants think. I like Agnew a lot, I enjoy Lovranski but he's an acquired taste. I tune out as soon as their PPV recap is over.

I like Bauer and Pollock, mainly due to Bauer's unique position and perspective on what makes TV work and what makes sense from a business standpoint.

Shitty intro to that show though. It doesn't need to be over a minute long. And it sucks.

Hey....it was a one time thing.

Also, Braden was on POINT last night. Can't blame him for his NXT centric choices considering he "reviews" those shows with Agnew.

I want to say I'm against Neville getting a new gimmick simply because I know he's going to get saddled with something crappy. But on the flipside, what exactly was his gimmick in NXT? Neville's great in the ring but he's kind of boring beyond that.

Adrian Neville is a cyborg superhero fireman with the power to shoot smoke out from anywhere just by pointing

Listening to talk is jericho talking about the rock and roll hall of fame nominees.

He slams the idea of Hole going into the hall of fame right after saying that marial carey isn't rock and roll enough. I think Hole's plenty rock and roll...at least Live Through This was.

Oh then he claims Radiohead aren't big enough for it. :U

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Legitshook.com's donation page.

Pause for the cause.

Gimmicks in the mail.

http://legitshook.com

Donate at the bottom of every page, I made a gif page with a couple of my favorites as DM asked.

I would be surprised if Vince knew who Mickey Mouse was, never mind Mighty Mouse.

Mighty Mouse has been around since before he was born and on TV when he was a kid, of course Vince knows who he is. It's just anything after 1989 he doesn't have much of a clue about.

DiscoJon

Banned
Real Ass Sunflower Post:

Legitshook.com's donation page.

Pause for the cause.

Gimmicks in the mail.

http://legitshook.com

Donate at the bottom of every page, I made a gif page with a couple of my favorites as DM asked.

World's tiniest taco, maybe.

FnzS9He.jpg

This was from Nobu Dubai. Expennnnsive.

$3000 dinner overall for two at Al Muntaha Restaurant in Burj Al Arab. Hand Cut Wagyu Beef Tartare was unbelievable though.

Goddamn those were good times.

Atmosphere is the biggest cost when it comes to dining. And to some people in some scenarios, it's worth a lot. When you're dropping significant amounts of money on an experience, you also know you're doing something truly memorable for the people you're with. It's nice to know that you're taking care of an event that they'll talk about and remember for the rest of their lives.

No other photos from me - and I felt like a piece of junk for snapping that pic of the babby taco. I didn't want to mess with the atmosphere. Here's some photos of the venue in general though, Al Muntaha (not Nobu UAE though) where I spent that $3k.

ATwPGrV.jpg

f1AzWHk.jpg

ekRWqc5.jpg

Usually I wouldn't grab pics from their main site but honest to goodness, that's not a prettied up version - it was just like that. *melts* <3

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU.

Ithil

Mighty Mouse has been around since before he was born and on TV when he was a kid, of course Vince knows who he is. It's just anything after 1989 he doesn't have much of a clue about.

He had never heard of Scarface when Scott Hall pitched the Razor Ramon gimmick and thought it was an original idea by Hall. Vince lives in a total bubble.

Top Bottom