• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do they not make wrestling games in Japan anymore? Last I recall was on ps2 and I can't help but think how badass a Wrestle Kingdom game could be on PS4/Xbox one.

Nope, the last one worth a damn was the Wrestle Kingdom port for 360, which was a launch game in Japan - if there's been any since, they've been some mobile bullshit. New Japan are working on a mobile card game, like the WWE one, but the owners have said they'd like to see another home console NJPW wrestling game. Plus, a while back Stan Hansen mentioned he'd signed a legends contract that lets them use his likeness in video games, so hopefully. One day. Until then, back to King of Colosseum II.

Someone slap a watermark or six on this so it can be funny;

tQPztZV.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Btw, the 103,000 people who bought Survivor Series this year is down from 177,000 buys from 2013.

Really wonder how the Network numbers are looking after the free month.

Cagey

Banned

tumblr_ncli8oQw6e1tqse2to3_250.gif

Another great 2014 moment

Bryan turns on the Wyatts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttiGTC5B2gg

The crowd made this night.

12 months later, both men are dead and buried.

Well, one guy settled down, got married, and accepted his new life as a disabled East Williamsburg artisan coffee shop proprietor.

The other has given the same speech every Raw and Smackdown for the past year.

Updated EVOLVE cards for January;

EVOLVE 36 - January 9th, Ybor City, FL

*OPEN THE FREEDOM GATE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: Johnny Gargano (c) vs. Caleb Konley
*NON-TITLE GRUDGE MATCH: Drew Galloway vs. Roderick Strong
*Ricochet vs. Timothy Thatcher
*Biff Busick vs. Trevor Lee
PLUS: Rich Swann, AR Fox, Uhaa Nation, Anthony Nese, The Bravado Brothers and more

EVOLVE 37 - January 10th, Winter Park, FL

*EVOLVE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: Drew Galloway (c) vs. Ricochet
*Roderick Strong vs. Timothy Thatcher
*Uhaa Nation vs. Biff Busick
*AR Fox vs. Trevor Lee
*PLUS Open the Freedom Gate Champion Johnny Gargano, Open the United Gate Champions The Premier Athlete Brand (Anthony Nese & Caleb Konley), Rich Swann, The Bravado Brothers and more

Some great looking matches there, Thatcher vs Ricochet is going to be such a weird clash of styles, but I'm excited to see how it turns out. Thatcher's pretty damn great, friends - expecting him to have a fantastic 2015.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Most disappointing gimmick of the year, this Wile E Coyote lunatic fringe mother fucker. You about as crazy as Hollywood Hulk Hogan was hip and with it.

DMczaf

Watching early nWo promos on WWE Network Nitros, I didn't realize how uncool Hogan actually was.

Damn, Nash was right. Dude was cutting straight up 80s heel promos.

Anth0ny

Btw, the 103,000 people who bought Survivor Series this year is down from 177,000 buys from 2013.

Really wonder how the Network numbers are looking after the free month.

my god they really are dumb as fuck for killing their PPV business

and actively insulting 100k of their fans for buying their show on PPV

that is an INSANE number considering not only the network, but that the show was FREE that month.

Sephzilla

He had never heard of Scarface when Scott Hall pitched the Razor Ramon gimmick and thought it was an original idea by Hall. Vince lives in a total bubble.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, maybe I should've said before 1979.

I think stuff like this is a biproduct of Vince being a complete workaholic. He micromanages WWE so much that he doesn't have time to actually relax and do things like watch movies.

So how much longer till New Day turns heel? They seem to be on the path of Bo Dallas's heel turn in NXT where he was so babyface that he was heel. I mean...same initials as Nation of Domination...just turn them heel and into NoD ver. 2.0

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dear J.P. and Z.M., I don't know who you are in this thread but you certainly read - I'd like to say thank you very much for the donations and I really appreciate it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wait why is Legitshook not allowed ads?

Google declines it every time. I've looked into the issue and apparently it's a Squarespace problem. I've tried multiple times with tweaking to make it better (shut off mobile adapting, etc) and still can't get their automated adsense to approve legitshook.com. It sucks. And at this point if I request it again they'll blacklist me because they're just like NOPE STOP SPAMMING US

Google declines it every time. I've looked into the issue and apparently it's a Squarespace problem. I've tried multiple times with tweaking to make it better (shut off mobile adapting, etc) and still can't get their automated adsense to approve legitshook.com. It sucks. And at this point if I request it again they'll blacklist me because they're just like NOPE STOP SPAMMING US

I think it's because you don't actually have the site running legitshook.com, it just redirects to legitshook.squarespace.com. Just my guess. Easy fix if that is the problem.

Top Bottom