• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

RP912

Banned
The picture is from 2012.

image.php

So my Christmas theme on the blog is of course deathmatch's, and today features Genichiro Tenryu kicking ass and taking dem BUMPS, so check it out and feedback is appreciated TENRYU!

Also, there a quite a few gifs used today

Xater

PWInsider reports this:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and state that PWInsider probably misunderstood and the gimmick is actually based on Demetrious Johnson instead.

Right?

I feel like I have heard this before and it was actually abandoned.

somedevil

Agreed on both accounts. I commend anyone that still bothers with Raw, I have no clue how they put up with it.

What's even more puzzling is that WWE does a Facebook poll every tuesday that says "Did you like Raw?" and it's ALWAYS 90% or more liked... Totally baffling.

As for the LAW, Wai Ting and John Pollock together are the MVP's of that podcast, everytime you take either one of them away from the other the show is a ton less enjoyable.

I just remember when Wai was gone during the Raw reviews John brought some former WWE writer I think Brian Mann and those were not good. He got a lot of crap from the listeners because he wasn't good.

Plus for Neville I hope they mean the MMA fighter and not the cartoon character. Plus more on another NXT debut:

WWE NXT star Chad Gable, leader of the Shoot Nation stable, will make his TV debut on the January 1st episode, unless that episode is a 2014 year-in-review show, in a match against Tyler Breeze. Gable got a big reaction and chants from the fans in attendance but he was not presented as a big star by WWE.

So Shoot nation isn't coming soon. He was just there for enhancement as of now.

Do they not make wrestling games in Japan anymore? Last I recall was on ps2 and I can't help but think how badass a Wrestle Kingdom game could be on PS4/Xbox one.

Top Bottom