• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

LTWood12

So if you count the number of year 2 exotic weapons boxes, and the number of year 1 exotic weapons boxes in the blueprints, then there are actually "less" year 2 exotics represented by those boxes than year 1 exotics including the duplicates and remixes.

The only way you get at "more than double" the number of exotic weapons that launched with Vanilla Destiny is if you either (1) also count the lower power year 1 exotics some of which have been retooled or (2) think that all the weapons boxes do not represent all the exotics weapons that you can find in the game.

I took the sentence to mean that once The Taken King Comes out, there will be double the number of exotics than there was a the launch of Vanilla Destiny. So TDB+HoW+TTK+Vanilla>=2xVanilla

Also, did they specifically say 'exotic weapons' or just 'exotics' (armor included)?

shermas

I'm gonna keep running CE so I can maximize my chance of getting a Hard Light. I think it's the only xbone exotic weapon I don't have yet... 4 (non Xur) ghorns, many NLBs, Tlords, etc, but no Hard Light yet.

shermas

I've still got a lot of AssShardsMats... is there ANY reason to continue to hold onto them? Should I finally go see the speaker and turn them into Motes? I've been scared to get rid of all of them.

Lnkn52

I also vote for Kadey to reach 40. Look at her vault:

Have enough for the whole fireteam. You guys can borrow it whenever.

9cT10Nb.png

pixxxelz

So did they say how weapon upgrades will work?
Is it gonna be similar to HoW or or are we gonna have to upgrade them again like in The Dark Below?
Also is there any footage of that sword in action? That's probably what I'm most excited about.

lt519

I don't see possibly "over a dozen" completely new (non-remixed) in empty exotic year 2 boxes in the blueprints.

I count a minimum of 7 and max of 9 in the Primary boxes and a minimum of 2 and a max of 3 in the Heavy boxes, didn't get a good look at Special but I can see it having 3-4.

Daemul

I was gonna ask. How close do you think that is going to get you to 40?

The stream teaser yesterday showed a level 35 Guardian completing a mission and getting 2.8k experience for it, which filled around a third of his experience bar up, so if that is still accurate by launch day and there's no massive experience requirements per level, then I should actually be able to reach 40 with all I have.

neoism

:( was hoping it was this month but thats better than sep 1st for me at least....
still think they should release it like right now soo all the bugs can be fixed before the launch day...
this beging their biggest patch it will most likely brake things...

lt519

Trust me, it's very scientific. I can't put my finger on one of those Year 2 Secondaries either, on the top row don't know what it'd be a remix of. Also not sure why some Year 2 Exotics are grayed out, we don't know what that means, my guess is he's already acquired the Year 2 (like he just got the Fourth Horseman).

uuzAsrm.jpg

stb

Does the nightfall xp bonus stack with focused light?

If so, I'm wondering if a postmaster full of daily events and 10x 5k bounties = 40

Top Bottom