• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Lunar FC

B9cYm2y.jpg
#GUARDIANLORD

Began September 9, 2014
Completed August 19, 2015

Feels good.

rNilla

To each their own but insta-40 sounds like a buzzkill to me. Instead of grinding old stuff to lessen my time with the new stuff I'm just going to wait for the new stuff.

lt519

To each their own but insta-40 sounds like a buzzkill to me. Instead of grinding old stuff to lessen my time with the new stuff I'm just going to wait for the new stuff.

Yeah I did that with HoW and it ended up lessening the experience. I'm going to just buy Heavy Ammo and Mats since that's easy and probably useful anyway. The rest I'm just gonna level up through the story and crucible.

Deku Tree

DattosDestiny: I have it on VERY GOOD authority that you should NOT delete ANYTHING until 2.0 hits. Ships, emblems, shaders, exotics, sparrows specifically

I don't want to play anymore destiny until TTK, How can I go back to that garbage that is Destiny year 1. Ive seen what is coming, and its Beautiful

just would like to take this opportunity to thank Vision of Confluence, Fatebringer, Black Hammer, Found Verdict, and of course, the incomparable Ghallahorn. its been fun. you were always so good to me, but its time to move on. There are new weapons to play with, Auto rifles and sidearms and Swords. the future looks very bright. ill keep you around for nostalgia sake. but dont expect to be let loose to often.

and too thorn and matador........good riddance suckers, I hope you burn in hell

shermas

You can align with one faction at a time. All vanguard and crucible rep you earn you earn AS WELL for that faction. So you get 10 vanguard rep for a bounty means you ALSO get 100 rep for your faction.
You can talk to your current faction leader and turn in all kinds of stuff like ammo and marks and mats to get rep from them too.

Do you have to spend 2500 glimmer, per week, per faction? 7500 a week to grind rep...

LTWood12

DattosDestiny: I have it on VERY GOOD authority that you should NOT delete ANYTHING until 2.0 hits. Ships, emblems, shaders, exotics, sparrows specifically

On the stream they said we could safely dismantle any emblems, shaders, etc. TODAY if we're short on space, because we'd get them back on 9/15.

stb

Yes it does, it's how I levelled up my Hunters Gunslinger subclass so quickly.

If they stack, it may not even require daily event packages.

5,000 base XP each + (1,000 from NF bonus) + (2,500 from FL bonus) = 8,500 XP per bounty
8,500 XP * 10 bounties = 85,000 XP

If 2,800 took him 1/3 of the way up a level, *assuming it's linear*, each level is ~8,500 XP

Daemul

The worst part of levelling up a new character in Destiny isn't going through the story, as torturous as that is, no, the worst part is not being able to use or buy the best armour, use or buy the best weapons, level up factions etc, because you need to be at the max level, which is currently 20, to be able do that, and from watching the Twitch stream that requirement hasn't changed.

So yeah, whilst being insta 40 might be a buzzkill in a sense, it's still better than suffering through the game with outdated shit because you can't buy new stuff.

I'm pretty sure that in todays stream we were told that we can delete stuff like shaders and emblems because we can get them back on the 15th.

stb

Skele7on, you should probably stop posting info from your sources. I'm guessing this is the same one that said House of Wolves had a raid, right before Bungie announced it didn't have a raid.

I appreciate his enthusiasm, but he's been a little aggressive "confirming" things of late.

If they stack, it may not even require daily event packages.

5,000 base XP each + (1,000 from NF bonus) + (2,500 from FL bonus) = 8,500 XP per bounty
8,500 XP * 10 bounties = 85,000 XP

If 2,800 took him 1/3 of the way up a level, *assuming it's linear*, each level is ~8,500 XP

Hope you're right but I doubt xp needed to level is linear since it isn't linear from 1-20.

We also likely won't be able to get the NF bonus since it should be close to lvl 40.

Top Bottom