• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Happy Friday Destiny GAF:

I just want to let you know that I care about each and every one of you.

Edit: Top of the page

tumblr_ndxcn6FQWl1sspdbgo1_500.gif

darthbob

Nice 12 minute long video of Vertigo at least.

Guessing the next updates will just be more of this.

Nope. The rankings of the CMs are

Urk > Deej > Cozmo

IMO

At least that's true in terms of how long each of them have worked at Bungie.

I know :p It my mind, it's funny to think that even though Urk has been there longer that DeeJ bosses him around. I know that that is 99% likely not the case, but to me, it's funny to think about. That's all I was trying to say.

All I have left to do is wait for Variks to finish with my Elder Cipher so I can pick it up and grind points to get the Dreg's Promise. After that, I have every exotic in the game. Plus, since legionaries aren't rolling over I don't need to worry about anything I don't already have. I'll start playing Trials again once TTK comes out for the updated loot.

September 15 needs to hurry up.

Deku Tree

Their ship is still the best of the 3.

DO has a newer uglier ship in year 2 though. It's a shader applied to the common HoW ship model.

I think that I'm going to start repping all three factions (one on each toon) once TTK launches. Hopefully the improved drop rates and the smart loot means that you will actually get most of their ships and shaders.

darthbob

DO has a newer uglier ship in year 2 though. It's a shader applied to the common HoW ship model.

I think that I'm going to start repping all three factions (one on each toon) once TTK launches. Hopefully the improved drop rates and the smart loot means that you will actually get most of their ships and shaders.

Would be nice if the kept the Year 1 Shaders, Emblems, and Ships in the loot table for faction vendors in TTK.

Kyoufu

Revenant will be what the cool kids wear while all the other kids have welfare Revenant on.

Wait for 2.0 datamining to figure out which guns are worth going after and decide then. That's my plan.

Their ship is still the best of the 3.

well they're disc/strength so I typically like their gear as a Sunsinger. In PVE I'm often just sitting on my super.

I'm kind of tempted to pick New Monarchy on one character, Dead Orbit and FWC on the others. This may or may not be a bad idea.

Part of the cool things about shaders are that you can make your character stand out from everyone else. These new shaders we're getting are some of the best looking shaders to date imo, but now everyone will look the same :/

darthbob

Part of the cool things about shaders are that you can make your character stand out from everyone else. These new shaders we're getting are some of the best looking shaders to date imo, but now everyone will look the same :/

Unless you drop $20 on the CE cosmetics and you get three unknown shaders!

Bungie, please show us those shaders.

Edit: This is about as good an image we have.
digital-collectors-shaders.png

Deku Tree

I really hope the new year 1 vip sparrow is fast like a timebreaker, or it can be sped up with that Xur Drive. I'm not gonna use it if it's slow.

New players who buy the game after 9/15 will never be able wear old guard.

darthbob

Doesn't that also include 3 exotic class items?

I wonder if class items now take up that one exotic gear slot.

That's a good point. Seeing as how class items now have tangible benefits to light and stats, I would imagine that an Exotic class item will count as your one piece of Exotic armor.

Top Bottom