• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

NeOak

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
I'm laughing so hard

TsuWave

decided to dust off my monte carlo today and take it for a run. forgot how good this weapon is. i'll always have a soft spot for it because it was my first exotic.

MrDaravon

Thanks for the run! I was lagging like a motherfucker for some reason, multiple killed by the architect deaths :/. I also really need to get some EL so I can raise up my Warlock's gear, my weapons on her are really lacking.

Tecnniqe

Banned
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little light? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Crucible, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on the Hive, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Vex warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Guardian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another VIP target. I will wipe you out with gjallarhorn the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Continuum Transfunctioner? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the Galaxy and your ship GPS is being traced right now so you better prepare for the gjallarhorn, maggot. The gjallarhorn that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your motes of light. You’re fucking dead, guardian. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wolf-pack you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my un-upgraded gjallarhorn. Not only am I extensively trained in charge combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Future War Cult and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your light off the face of the galaxy, you little light. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will wolf-pack all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, guardian.

deafmedal

Lol, you're a good dude for doing this. Thank you.

Ha! I'm gonna drink energy drinks regardless, so it's neat I can throw some codes to those who don't have access or those who won't touch the shit with a 10' pole
I don't blame you ;P

You're welcome everyone!

Too much green on this page...

LTWood12

Nice! I did 6 kills yesterday (12 potential weapon drops) and I saw 5 weapons plus a ton of Ciphers. Shockingly I got a weapon on all 3 of my characters this week. They all had garbage elements/perks but it's better than nothing.

I've only gotten two, but I'm pretty happy w/ them. Wish the claw was arc, but I'll take what I can get.
xX0oltq.jpg

UV8Gihg.jpg

Ha! I'm gonna drink energy drinks regardless, so it's neat I can throw some codes to those who don't have access or those who won't touch the shit with a 10' pole
I don't blame you ;P

You're welcome everyone!

$$$$$$$$$$ More green for Deaf! Thanks for the code! $$$$$$$$$$$

Skolas pretty easy this week? I want to roll a judgements chance for my lock... Not sure if worth the time.

Skolas is fine. Lightswitch + Small Arms are hardest modifiers imo but not a big deal.

Odds of getting something decent from judgements chance... Not so good.

The Tower stream was cool for nuts and bolts stuff but I don't think I'll watch future streams at this point. Don't need any more spoilers now.

Falifax

Yeah it's at the beginning.

I'm watching that segment right now and holy shit. Drew used the same transition they used in the Rift stream yesterday and that made me start laughing uncontrollably especially after how Jeff was making fun of Flamesword earlier in that segment.

Bogeypop

Says you, I got EXACTLY what I needed from it to get to lvl 34 in a single week.
Now that I used up all my luck I'll probably never get the II versions of the weapons from Judgement's Chance.

Any chance you're helping newbies with Lighthouse as well besides just Skolas?

D_psipher

It's not too bad. Small arms makes ad control easier, and just keep moving to make lightswitch a non-factor.

Yeah I have more trouble with Angry than I do lightswitch. As long as the team is on the lookout for that one overzealous melee captain and the few times that the enemies rush in for melee it should go well. Also, Fatebringer rules the encounter.

Namikaze1

Was thinking about purchasing the faction emblems but it's 150 marks for all emblems from one faction. I won't have time to get back all those marks if I buy the emblems after this week. MGSV comes out next week and that's what I'll be playing till Taken King. Oh well, I already got Revenant. It's the only faction shader I wanted anyway.

noomi

I forgot to ask, you got your warlock to 34 yet?

Yup, lucked out with some loot the other day and running through trials with him also helped quite a bit. Now it's just a matter of chasing down some raid gear and exotics.

It's not too bad. Small arms makes ad control easier, and just keep moving to make lightswitch a non-factor.

Skolas is fine. Lightswitch + Small Arms are hardest modifiers imo but not a big deal.

Cool, if anyone is down to do it, I might be interested.

Just sitting here and watching Mr Robot (amazing show btw)

Yup, lucked out with some loot the other day and running through trials with him also helped quite a bit. Now it's just a matter of chasing down some raid gear and exotics.

Cool, if anyone is down to do it, I might be interested.

Just sitting here and watching Mr Robot (amazing show btw)

I'm up for a skolas run. Still chasing that last elder cipher so I can bask in the glory of a Dreg's Promise.

Edit: Scratch that, about to start some trials.

Silvard

I don't blame you ;P

You're welcome everyone!

Woo hoo, thanks a lot! I actually like Red Bull but my cardiologist told me to avoid it. Either way we don't have the promotion over here so this is the only way I'd be getting one.

By the way, is the code redemption website down or something?

lt519

Okay. I have received a few PMs requesting Red Bull codes. I will not respond to them, but I will still give those who sent them codes... But you gotta reply here first to get them ;)

First 9 to quote get a code. Please only those who haven't already got one, thanks!

Am I too late? No 7/11's around here. Boguester you're a machine I can't keep up with all the carries you do. Despite how fun the fight is I'm burnt out of the first 5 rounds after doing it 3 times yesterday.

deoee

Woah finsihed Steins;Gate today and platined the shit out of it!
Great great great game, get it if you like Visual Novels!

Anything planned today in Destiny?
Still need PoE 34/35 and the VoG Shader!

deoee

Okay. I have received a few PMs requesting Red Bull codes. I will not respond to them, but I will still give those who sent them codes... But you gotta reply here first to get them ;)

First 9 to quote get a code. Please only those who haven't already got one, thanks!

Any left? As an european I can't get those :v

I've only gotten two, but I'm pretty happy w/ them. Wish the claw was arc, but I'll take what I can get.

What are the Fallen perks on the HC and AR?

I've gotten a lot of Skolas primaries by now but only really use one: Arc Scout w stun Captains perk. I like it a lot although 17 magazine is rough, Triple Tap is actually pretty decent. I've also got an Arc Auto Rifle w Disciplinarian (bonus Fallen damage) which would've been legit if ARs had been fixed before current weapons are obsoleted in TTK. Also have an Arc Pulse but it's meh.

I've gotten at least 3 Void Hand Cannons but still no Solar. Two or three Void Scouts, a few Solar ARs, some other garbage. With the Fallen perks I'm really only interested in Arc weapons. Of course it'll all be moot in 3 weeks!

Mupod

God dammit I didn't know this stupid crota questline would require Xur a second time and he went away right before I could turn it in. Now this shit's eating up bounty space for a week.

Top Bottom