• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

im8s3yI.jpg

4 mile uphill hike yesterday. The views were worth it..

10 mile hike today...

By the end of tomorrow I would have walked 200+ kms in 2 weeks..my poor shoes

DJ's topper camping is so real guys. So real.

Earlier attempt but fireteam decided to give up =/ I tried with 2 randoms.

Ps4

Ah, I getcha. If you're still looking to do it I could help w another run here in a little bit, I've been trying to make sure any Gaffers can get their first kill for the Triumphs.

RedRumy3

Ah, I getcha. If you're still looking to do it I could help w another run here in a little bit, I've been trying to make sure any Gaffers can get their first kill for the Triumphs.

Sure if we can get another person who knows how to beat 35 PoE I would love the help :)

psn is redrumy3

ocean

Banned

Sadly I won't be available to scrub your runs up this time. I'm sure you'll find someone else who forgets to call out the Devouring Essence and just dies in the middle of mines :p

ocean

Banned
20 then it cycles through
Checked my postmaster earlier and it was full to the last slot with blue engrams. First slot: a Gjallarhorn. If I had gotten just 1 more blue to the Postmaster I'd have lost my backup Horn :| dismantled aaaaaall of the things to make room :p

Sure if we can get another person who knows how to beat 35 PoE I would love the help :)

psn is redrumy3

Sounds good. Anyone else want to do a PoE 35?

Barely have time to post. Won't have access for another 12 hours or so. When I post, I make it count.

Still better than the same gif posted 20 times for page top camping ;)

A-ha! So you finally admit it!

Picture looks awesome, brings back many fond memories of my own European backpacking adventures some years ago.

Are you going to Northern Ireland by any chance?

I wanted to visit Scotland and Ireland too but unfortunately I don't have enough time. Next visit for sure. Still a lot in EU I have to see, esp Nordic countries and eastern Europe.

Again, any UK DGAF wanna meet up, I'm in London for another 4 days :)

Nuszka

I wanted to visit Scotland and Ireland too but unfortunately I don't have enough time. Next visit for sure. Still a lot in EU I have to see, esp Nordic countries and eastern Europe.

Again, any UK DGAF wanna meet up, I'm in London for another 4 days :)

Let me know in the future then, we can organize something.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Edit: ^ yeah I've seen a lot of Thorn FR glitch abuse in Trials. Pretty pathetic but Trials does bring out the worst in some people.
God it sure do bring out the worst in people, guy I've played a lot with just turns into the biggest jerk once you try and play competitive with him.
Nothing is good enough and if you do a mistake then you better fucking be sorry for it, but if he does something silly it's all tactics and yet our fault for his death.

That attitude just kills the fun for me, perhaps o should try GAFToO once and see how it goes :|

London, staying with my childhood friend. I'm leaving on Saturday. In lakes district for 2 days now.

If he's from London I'm sure he'll know all the places to go. Science/Natural History museums are a must, Southbank for Borough Market, Tate modern and London Eye, river boat to Greenwich, Temple for Ye Olde London.

Edgware Rd for great Arabic food/Shisha bars. Pattie and Bun for the best burgers in town. Or if you have a free evening and fancy drinking and gaming you can go here http://www.meltdown.bar/london

Avoid Madame Tussads and its ilk unless you want to waste half your day in queues

TheBear

I've never played VOG and would like to get a game going. Anyone interested? I'm level 26
Psn is bigjimmystyle85
Nvm can't do it right now
What's the best way to organise this in future?

God it sure do bring out the worst in people, guy I've played a lot with just turns into the biggest jerk once you try and play competitive with him.
Nothing is good enough and if you do a mistake then you better fucking be sorry for it, but if he does something silly it's all tactics and yet our fault for his death.

That attitude just kills the fun for me, perhaps o should try GAFToO once and see how it goes :|

stopped playing Halo because all my friends are like this.

ocean

Banned
stopped playing Halo because all my friends are like this.
Worst I've seen was WYL a few days ago. They were playing Control pubstomping and the challenge was "don't cap any zones". All of a sudden B is captured.

"Who the fuck captured it??"
Everyone in the time kinda intimidated being like no no it wasn't me!!
"Oh I'll find out. Just wait"

Match over and he sees the rewards screen and starts giving the guy shit where it says Zones Captured 1. And the dude is like it must have been by mistake I swear!!

I was just shaking my head. Why would I play with a guy like this :p

mmm. I feel like I am becoming more and more detached from Destiny. I have reached that point where I am so busy that I forget about playing. not having to work, I don't need to release steam with games. Also, since the only thing I have left to do is Crota's End (Skola's revenge is still no possible for me), right now I find it funnier to tag along with people needing help regardless of the reward, even if I am not a good player right now. Maybe I should start thinking on the Defender Titan.

And not even hyped about TTK, although I've never been a person that keeps in touch with news. That's how most of the time I tend to play Spoiler free.

Top Bottom