• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

MrDaravon

I'm counting on GAF for updates, I won't be able to actually watch the stream (I can't have the audio on at my job and no point in killing my data to stream it with no sound).

Anyone willing to do a VoG Normal with me any my lvl 29 Titan (alt)?

Desperately looking for VoC, no drop after 6+ months playing VoG HM exclusively.

noomi

Shut up, my boss could read that.

Lmfao smh! I'm in a part of the office that everyone walks by.

hehuehu
twitterbc3b69c.jpg

it's my birthday today... any xboners want to take me to mercury for the first time tonight?

otherwise me and imperatorpat will just go 8-3 again and cry in a corner :D

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Same unless somehow I can watch it during break and stream it on my phone.
If it was one hour later I'd stream it on lunch. I think I'm just gonna watch for updates on gaf and then watch the archived stream later at home so I don't miss out and I get to see it all for myself.

DarKshodaN

Can someone tomorrow when the Game resets,help me to go through PoE 32?

Already cleared PoE 32 and 34, just need another Armor Core, to finally after 2 Weeks of powerplaying get to Level 34 with my Warlock. :)

PSN ID: darkshodan84

Try and watch some competitive scrims. This past weekend was probably the absolute best I've ever seen in terms of awesome matches being streamed. It was crazy, everyone was playing sweats. Some notable streamers to look out for:

WTFisPoshy, WaRbulletproof, AEGabriel are super good players who mostly stream matches against other teams. Really good stuff. War has some pretty interesting thoughts about the game (he contends that "angles", or unpredictable map positioning, is far more important than gear or gunskill - if you wanna win, you need to come and shoot from weird places :p). Gabriel takes the "Titan Skating" thing to a strange, different level. And Poshy is just weirdly skilled. There you have a top-tier Warlock, a rare sweaty Titan, and a Bladedancer.

There's also the 13Devils. Nghtly and Catfanone are stream Trials basically all weekend long. Sadly, I haven't seen them play teams very often lately. But they carry viewers through Trials. You won't learn much, because they will mostly play randoms and just absolutely destroy them and make Trials look like a joke when it probably isn't for 99% of us. What's enjoyable is that they can be so chill and casual and joke around, with great music. Real different from other streams. But you'll just come out of it wondering how the actual hell they can snipe the way they do. ZL_chris is absurdly good but rarely streams.

She's My Nerd and WishYouLuck are both in a weird spot. Super, super talented, but they're total jerks :p So yeah take what you will there.

And Luminosity48 is my final stream recommendation. He's got a fair balance of Trials with viewers and sweaty matches, and he's super good. Chill guy too.

Our own resident experts: Zoba, Unstable, Rubenov, and the Double Dutch also play, destroy, and stream the fun at times :)

Btw any DGAFers playing teams? I know Koro and Lima are really good. I'd love to watch you stream if you're playing sweats. 10 times more fun to watch competitive Skirmish with good teams than Trials, which rarely has solid matchup of this sort (lag is the bigger enemy).

Can't forget Doge. He's awesome

maomaoIYP

Good fun despite the laginess. No idea what happened at the end, I lost sound for a good two minutes. Ought to get a new headset before TTK comes out

Good fun man, sorry we couldn't get you to five wins though. I think we really paid off the free win right at the beginning.

darthbob

I'm counting on GAF for updates, I won't be able to actually watch the stream (I can't have the audio on at my job and no point in killing my data to stream it with no sound).

Was thinking of doing this, but I'm just gonna wait til I get home to watch the VoD.

Better to go in unspoiled IMO.

Ryck

Anyone willing to do a VoG Normal with me any my lvl 29 Titan (alt)?

Desperately looking for VoC, no drop after 6+ months playing VoG HM exclusively.
I am but I won't be on for about an hour and a half. If you are still tryong to get a run going I am down.

Ryck007

I just did my titan to 28 just to remind myself of how it plays before I do my hunter on TTK.

1-20 isnt bad but getting gear for breaking onto 30 is kind of a drag.

The new progress curve with TTK will be very welcome and I cant wait to see all the changes

Levelling up alts is actually extremely easy now! The "grind" from 2-20 is actually the hardest part, and if you enjoy PvP then it's not a grind or hard haha.

When you have 1 armor core + exotic gear from Xur, you're instantly Level 26. From that you get light 18 or so Blue drops from PvP. Takes a good hour to 2 to get the other 2 pieces and you boost up to level 29 at least. And just getting 1 blue with that Light makes the next Blues drop with higher light. It's so quick it's not even funny!

NeOak

Sure we can do that again :D God knows the twitch chat will be absolutely insane.

The channel name is DGAF@E3, I can send out invites to everyone interested. Also if you have been previously invited to the channel you can invite other people as well.

Just need the twitch name ;)
Twitch name is the same as GAF's

Bloodsent

Levelling up alts is actually extremely easy now! The "grind" from 2-20 is actually the hardest part, and if you enjoy PvP then it's not a grind or hard haha.

When you have 1 armor core + exotic gear from Xur, you're instantly Level 26. From that you get light 18 or so Blue drops from PvP. Takes a good hour to 2 to get the other 2 pieces and you boost up to level 29 at least. And just getting 1 blue with that Light makes the next Blues drop with higher light. It's so quick it's not even funny!

I am in the process of leveling my Hunter Alt, and I seriously can't remember for the life of me, do both the HMs of VoG and CE require completion of NM one time first?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
No idea if this has been asked/answered yet, but Is Prison of Elders going to be largely defunct when TKK comes out, or are there plans to bump up/add higher level options?

I'm assuming that level 40 guardians will have little reason to return to it, but given that it is impossible to own TKK without both existing DLC I am curious if Bungie has any intention of actually keeping that DLC content relevant once TKK is released.

Nuszka

I think most of us are work during those streams haha, we just sneaky lil' guardians 'round here.

They moved the streams to Wednesdays, previous ones were on Tuesday . I will be able to watch every single one of them with no interruptions from outside world!!!

MrDaravon

Wow, a single game of Rumble completely undid all of my Void progress of the last 45 minutes. Got absolutely dominated since everyone else in the game was a tryhard, game was also spawning people on top of each other etc. Is Rumble always like this? Jesus. Not even halfway on this bounty after 2 hours. That absolutely cemented me never getting max Grimoire score, no way in fuck I'm playing that. Can't believe only 1st place gets credit as a win, fucking ridiculous Bungie.

Lnkn52

Wow, a single game of Rumble completely undid all of my Void progress of the last 45 minutes. Got absolutely dominated since everyone else in the game was a tryhard, game was also spawning people on top of each other etc. Is Rumble always like this? Jesus. Not even halfway on this bounty after 2 hours. That absolutely cemented me never getting max Grimoire score, no way in fuck I'm playing that. Can't believe only 1st place gets credit as a win, fucking ridiculous Bungie.

For the Thorn bounty, control is recommended. Pick off your teammates kills.

LTWood12

GF Enrage was hit yesterday. I'll be playing again until this weekend.

It was funny when you got disconnected and the other team was wondering what you were doing, they were literally scared.

I assume that was "I WON'T be playging again until this weekend."

Lol did ya'll win?

I am never leaving Control until I finish my Thorn and Invective bounties.

FUCKING EVER.

Top Bottom